BY UNKNOWN

What's the point of making your foundation perfect in the morning if it's just going to start sliding off by noon? The micronized talc in this loose powder absorbs excess oil, leaving a soft, matte finish and ensuring that your makeup stays put all day long. Prefer a better-than-natural look? Wear it alone on bare skin to even out skin tone. see more...

Arielle I.
Arielle I.
Trois-Rivières, CA
Really love this product ! Bought it at the pharmacy and would buy it again anytime ! The price is very good considering the amount of product inside is huge. The powder is perfect for finishing and setting foundation. The power is translucent and doesn't feel cakey on my face.
Mia K.
Mia K.
I've never used a highend loose powder and probably never will because this one is so great and so affordable. It's like 14$ Canadian and you get a ton of product. It's finely mild and easy to use. Doesn't crease, doesn't cling to dry patches and set you liquides perfectly.
Belle L.
Belle L.
Vancouver, BC
I can't even begin to describe how much I love this powder. It gets rid of my shine from my oily skin and it never cakes up after hours of wear. It's super light weight and has such a nice finish. What I love most about this is that it doesn't break me out. LOVE.
Kathlyn S.
Kathlyn S.
I love this soooo much! It's very inexpensive and it lasts you a long time because you get so much! It appears pink but it is definitely translucent! It helps keep my makeup in place all day and works wonders for baking! I highly recommend!
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Strathroy, Ontario
This is my go to powder for any makeup look. It's light weight and doesn't leave my face looking cakey. Even just applying it quickly before leaving the house with no other makeup it still does a good job. I highly recommend this product.
Sally E.
Sally E.
I love this face powder!! Honestly it's one of the best I've used and it lasts for sooo long. I highly recommend it and it's not too expensive, very good for baking and setting foundation. I believe you could also find at any drug store.
claire e.
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC
This face powder gives a beautiful finish to the skin. it is like a velvety finish that is so natural. it keeps me matte for a good time. the value is so good because u get a lot of powder . highly recommand
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
Canada
I love this setting powder! every time i use it it stays my makeup all day and gives a matte finish. It looks pink but it is translucent when you put it on your face, i recommend it and it is not expensive
Emma R.
Emma R.
Blainville , Québec
Love this loose powder, the packaging is great and is not messy. The powder is good for setting makeup, mattifying makeup and baking. The pink undertones are invisible once applied.
Diane L.
Diane L.
Milton, ON
Not really a fan with this product. It does help to set up my foundation but it doesn't stay long. Its really light and patchy!
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
Montreal
Is this product good for baking?
Christina S.
Christina S.
Mount Pearl
Looking for reviews on the Marcelle setting powder? I just purchased it but I haven't used it yet! Marcelle Face Powder
Dallas J.
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta
I work in a drugstore and we just switched out our L'Oreal section for a Marcelle section. This face powder is one of the most fairly priced products for the quantity you receive but I want to know if you get your bang for your buck?
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
During flash photography will this leave a white cast?
Leah V.
Leah V.
Pella, IA
Is this powder colorless ?