Add a Photo

By UNKNOWN
#172 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
What's the point of making your foundation perfect in the morning if it's just going to start sliding off by noon? The micronized talc in this loose powder absorbs excess oil, leaving a soft, matte finish and ensuring that your makeup stays put all day long. Prefer a better-than-natural look? Wear it alone on bare skin to even out skin tone.
Photos (18)
Shontal J.
Shontal J.
Riverview, Moncton

I've been using this setting powder for about 2 months now. It can can be a little drying, although it does help your makeup stay in place all day. It's a good priced product and you get ALOT for the price.. but I find it's not the best for setting the under eye so there is no creasing, and it also leaves a pinkish-orange tint.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Sault Sainte Marie

LOVE this powered, I have used many and never have set foundation the way this does!you get so much product and only use a pinch. I use it with my contouring and it helps to blend in the colours i use on my cheeks I highly recommend this for anyone whether you use just foundation or contouring colours its really amazing !
Aria T.
Aria T.
Markham, Ontario

It's a pretty good setting powder, especially for baking. It's super affordable and you also get a lot of product. It's translucent and easy to use, no smell and nice texture. After a long days wear however, and without any touch ups it does clump slightly, but that's also because I have oily skin. Would recommend!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.

I asolutely love this powder.
I was blown away, I stay shine free all day and never have to reapply.
I have acne prone skin and this hasn't broken me out after over a month of use.
It also covers pores faulty well.
I retails for 11.99 CAN and its was the last one in my drugstore i was really happy to get it !!!!!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

I thought this stuff would be good to have to set my makeup. But NO! It claims its translucent but it is not. I am very pale and have a hard time finding the right powder to set my foundation. This left me with blotchy patches of tinted color all over my face. NOT TRANSLUCENT AT ALL! Not buying this ever again.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Toronto, Ontario

This is amazinnggg. This is a key product in my makeup routine. It sets my concealer and foundation FANTASTICALLY. It is very affordable, it's 13-14 CAD$ and it's worth every penny. If you don't want to spend a lot of money on translucent powder but still want a great product this is the one!
narjis r.
narjis r.

Im being very honest with my review.Got this powder as a gift from my husband.at first I was hesitant to use it as it has some orangish color.but after my first use I started liking it.it does what it says.good product for a very good quality, good quantity and very decent price @Influenster
Jennifer  M.
Jennifer M.
St. Anns, ON

This powder, It's a staple in my makeup kit! For over 10 years this stuff has dusted my pudgy face! After working as a cosmetician, I tried many different powders and I always went back to this one. The company that makes Marcelle and Annabelle is top notch. AND this stuff lasts forever!
Arielle I.
Arielle I.
Trois-rivieres, quebec

Really love this product ! Bought it at the pharmacy and would buy it again anytime ! The price is very good considering the amount of product inside is huge. The powder is perfect for finishing and setting foundation. The power is translucent and doesn't feel cakey on my face.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.

Love this stuff, it helps my foundation stay on and avoid getting oily. The only downfall is that it has a bit of tone to it, so it alters the shade of my foundation a bit. But since the tone is close to my natural color I can make it work. Also the price is very reasonable !
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
Montreal

Is this product good for baking?
Haneef D.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC

What's the cost of this powder?
vanessa s.
vanessa s.

During flash photography will this leave a white cast?
Dallas J.
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta

I work in a drugstore and we just switched out our L'Oreal section for a Marcelle section. This face powder is one of the most fairly priced products for the quantity you receive but I want to know if you get your bang for your buck?
Annie D.
Annie D.

What kind of skin is it good for? I have sensitive skin.