Add a Photo

By UNKNOWN
#191 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
What's the point of making your foundation perfect in the morning if it's just going to start sliding off by noon? The micronized talc in this loose powder absorbs excess oil, leaving a soft, matte finish and ensuring that your makeup stays put all day long. Prefer a better-than-natural look? Wear it alone on bare skin to even out skin tone.
Photos (18)
Tina B.
Tina B.
Toronto, Ontario
This is amazinnggg. This is a key product in my makeup routine. It sets my concealer and foundation FANTASTICALLY. It is very affordable, it's 13-14 CAD$ and it's worth every penny. If you don't want to spend a lot of money on translucent powder but still want a great product this is the one!
Jennifer  M.
Jennifer M.
St. Anns, ON
This powder, It's a staple in my makeup kit! For over 10 years this stuff has dusted my pudgy face! After working as a cosmetician, I tried many different powders and I always went back to this one. The company that makes Marcelle and Annabelle is top notch. AND this stuff lasts forever!
Arielle I.
Arielle I.
Trois-rivieres, QC
Really love this product ! Bought it at the pharmacy and would buy it again anytime ! The price is very good considering the amount of product inside is huge. The powder is perfect for finishing and setting foundation. The power is translucent and doesn't feel cakey on my face.
Mia K.
Mia K.
I've never used a highend loose powder and probably never will because this one is so great and so affordable. It's like 14$ Canadian and you get a ton of product. It's finely mild and easy to use. Doesn't crease, doesn't cling to dry patches and set you liquides perfectly.
Belle L.
Belle L.
Toronto, Ontario
Feb. 7, 2017, 2:14 a.m.
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
I can't even begin to describe how much I love this powder. It gets rid of my shine from my oily skin and it never cakes up after hours of wear. It's super light weight and has such a nice finish. What I love most about this is that it doesn't break me out. LOVE.
Kathlyn S.
Kathlyn S.
I love this soooo much! It's very inexpensive and it lasts you a long time because you get so much! It appears pink but it is definitely translucent! It helps keep my makeup in place all day and works wonders for baking! I highly recommend!
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Strathroy, Ontario
This is my go to powder for any makeup look. It's light weight and doesn't leave my face looking cakey. Even just applying it quickly before leaving the house with no other makeup it still does a good job. I highly recommend this product.
Sally E.
Sally E.
Jan. 19, 2017, 4:49 a.m.
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
I love this face powder!! Honestly it's one of the best I've used and it lasts for sooo long. I highly recommend it and it's not too expensive, very good for baking and setting foundation. I believe you could also find at any drug store.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Victoria
I bought this trying to find a way to set my makeup and overall I am super happy with it. I bought it in translucent and it works great. It can look cakey if you go too heavy but that is normal with all powders. I'm pretty impressed.
Irene T.
Irene T.
Best powder ever! I've used this for many years (5+). I have pink undertone skill and I have to say no other OTC brands will beat this one! My colleague always thinks I have this natural matte glow to my skin all the time! Love!
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
Montreal
Is this product good for baking?
Haneef D.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
What's the cost of this powder?
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
During flash photography will this leave a white cast?
Dallas J.
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta
I work in a drugstore and we just switched out our L'Oreal section for a Marcelle section. This face powder is one of the most fairly priced products for the quantity you receive but I want to know if you get your bang for your buck?
Annie D.
Annie D.
What kind of skin is it good for? I have sensitive skin.