BY UNKNOWN

What's the point of making your foundation perfect in the morning if it's just going to start sliding off by noon? The micronized talc in this loose powder absorbs excess oil, leaving a soft, matte finish and ensuring that your makeup stays put all day long. Prefer a better-than-natural look? Wear it alone on bare skin to even out skin tone. see more...

Mandy P.
Mandy P.
YORKTOWN, VA
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
I love this Marcelle face powder! It's very comparable to bare essentials or bare minerals but the value seems to be better. The container is much larger for the price. I definitely recommend this product!!
Sanah B.
Sanah B.
This powder is soooo underrated and does not get the recognition that it deserves! It is great for setting the under eye and setting the entire face. It is also great for baking the under-eye area and around the contour. It is quite affordable (around $15) so you don't need to go buy the expensive Laura Mercier one! And the container is HUGE - it looks like it will last for a long time! It was the first product that I tried from this brand and I can say I am very impressed!!
Becca L.
Becca L.
This is a pink toned powder. So if you have darker skin, this will make you look ashy or dirty. However, during the winter months, this is perfect! It has average mattifying properties, but you get SO MUCH for the price you pay. I love baking with this because there is so much i don't feel like I'm wasting powder. I've used it practically every day for 2 years and I think i still have half left. Because of the bulky packaging though, i wouldn't recommend it for traveling.
Shayla L.
Shayla L.
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
Not the biggest fan.. And to be honest rather disappointed ! It claims to be a "translucent powder" however looking at it in the jar, it has more of a beige look to it.. And it actually changes the colour of my foundation, i have very pale skin and this poses a problem for me.. It turns my foundation a bronzed orange beige shade.. Super unfortunate since i believed Marcelle to be a wonderful brand. And for the price it was extra disappointing (16$CDN)
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.
Love to set my face with this! Ita little expensive but you get a lot of product. I use it everyday and it lasts me at least 4 months. its a loose powder which allows seamless application and has a little tray in the top to limit your brush's contact with the product. This product does not come with an applicator. Also when finished you can pop the tray out, refill the container and reuse it for other loose powders.
Shontal J.
Shontal J.
Riverview , NB
Review for: Marcelle Face Powder
I've been using this setting powder for about 2 months now. It can can be a little drying, although it does help your makeup stay in place all day. It's a good priced product and you get ALOT for the price.. but I find it's not the best for setting the under eye so there is no creasing, and it also leaves a pinkish-orange tint.
Aria T.
Aria T.
Markham, Ontario
It's a pretty good setting powder, especially for baking. It's super affordable and you also get a lot of product. It's translucent and easy to use, no smell and nice texture. After a long days wear however, and without any touch ups it does clump slightly, but that's also because I have oily skin. Would recommend!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
I thought this stuff would be good to have to set my makeup. But NO! It claims its translucent but it is not. I am very pale and have a hard time finding the right powder to set my foundation. This left me with blotchy patches of tinted color all over my face. NOT TRANSLUCENT AT ALL! Not buying this ever again.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Toronto, Ontario
This is amazinnggg. This is a key product in my makeup routine. It sets my concealer and foundation FANTASTICALLY. It is very affordable, it's 13-14 CAD$ and it's worth every penny. If you don't want to spend a lot of money on translucent powder but still want a great product this is the one!
Arielle I.
Arielle I.
Trois-Rivières, CA
Really love this product ! Bought it at the pharmacy and would buy it again anytime ! The price is very good considering the amount of product inside is huge. The powder is perfect for finishing and setting foundation. The power is translucent and doesn't feel cakey on my face.
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
Montreal
Is this product good for baking?
Leah V.
Leah V.
Pella, IA
Is this powder colorless ?
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
During flash photography will this leave a white cast?
Dallas J.
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta
I work in a drugstore and we just switched out our L'Oreal section for a Marcelle section. This face powder is one of the most fairly priced products for the quantity you receive but I want to know if you get your bang for your buck?
Haneef D.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
What's the cost of this powder?