Add a Photo

By UNKNOWN
#173 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
What's the point of making your foundation perfect in the morning if it's just going to start sliding off by noon? The micronized talc in this loose powder absorbs excess oil, leaving a soft, matte finish and ensuring that your makeup stays put all day long. Prefer a better-than-natural look? Wear it alone on bare skin to even out skin tone.
Photos (18)
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
yorktown, VA

I love this Marcelle face powder! It's very comparable to bare essentials or bare minerals but the value seems to be better. The container is much larger for the price. I definitely recommend this product!!
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Brantford, Ontario

This has been a go to staple of mine for quite some time now. I found it while searching the isles of shoppers with my friend looking for a loose setting powder. Although it says translucent, this powder still provides a decent amount of coverage. I am completely OBSESSED! I just recently bought a new one after not having it for a couple months. I was trying to use up other powders that I have before I purchased a new one. Let me tell you I MISSED THE CRUD OUT OF THIS POWDER. It makes your skin look flawless and sets your face makeup without any issues. I don't know why more people do not talk about this? You get a massive amount of product and it is only $10? Like uhm YES PLEASE! I would 600% recommend you try this out if you haven't already. They also offer a translucent medium for those with darker complexions. Love love LOVE!
Sanah B.
Sanah B.

This powder is soooo underrated and does not get the recognition that it deserves! It is great for setting the under eye and setting the entire face. It is also great for baking the under-eye area and around the contour. It is quite affordable (around $15) so you don't need to go buy the expensive Laura Mercier one! And the container is HUGE - it looks like it will last for a long time! It was the first product that I tried from this brand and I can say I am very impressed!!
Becca L.
Becca L.

This is a pink toned powder. So if you have darker skin, this will make you look ashy or dirty. However, during the winter months, this is perfect! It has average mattifying properties, but you get SO MUCH for the price you pay. I love baking with this because there is so much i don't feel like I'm wasting powder. I've used it practically every day for 2 years and I think i still have half left. Because of the bulky packaging though, i wouldn't recommend it for traveling.
Shayla L.
Shayla L.

Not the biggest fan.. And to be honest rather disappointed ! It claims to be a "translucent powder" however looking at it in the jar, it has more of a beige look to it.. And it actually changes the colour of my foundation, i have very pale skin and this poses a problem for me.. It turns my foundation a bronzed orange beige shade.. Super unfortunate since i believed Marcelle to be a wonderful brand. And for the price it was extra disappointing (16$CDN)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Fenelon Falls, Ontario

This is one of my must have items in my makeup collection and I continue to repurchase, which speaks volumes. The silky smooth texture is almost luxurious and it's so fine that you use more than you need. The powder Keeps my t-zone from looking oily for the entire day, and when I freshen up with a few dabs in the afternoon it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry!! I highly recommend this powder and honesty it lasts forever!!
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.

Love to set my face with this! Ita little expensive but you get a lot of product. I use it everyday and it lasts me at least 4 months. its a loose powder which allows seamless application and has a little tray in the top to limit your brush's contact with the product. This product does not come with an applicator. Also when finished you can pop the tray out, refill the container and reuse it for other loose powders.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Toronto, Ontario

I ran out of powder, and I've forgotten how expensive some translucent powders could get! My skin is dry, so a little goes a long way for me.  There was also a special promotion where it came with a lip gloss so that was definitely a plus. I decided that I wanted something affordable so I opted for a drugstore brand. I think this product is great for the price that you pay.
Camée T.
Camée T.

Love this product ! It keeps my oily skin matte all day and leaves an incredible finish. One problem is that it's not completely translucent so on my very pale skin it looks a bit orange. It is not too bad when matched with the right foundation or else it gets patchy on the skin. For the price , I think it's a great product for a loose powder.
Shontal J.
Shontal J.
Riverview, Moncton

I've been using this setting powder for about 2 months now. It can can be a little drying, although it does help your makeup stay in place all day. It's a good priced product and you get ALOT for the price.. but I find it's not the best for setting the under eye so there is no creasing, and it also leaves a pinkish-orange tint.
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
Montreal

Is this product good for baking?
Haneef D.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC

What's the cost of this powder?
Dallas J.
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta

I work in a drugstore and we just switched out our L'Oreal section for a Marcelle section. This face powder is one of the most fairly priced products for the quantity you receive but I want to know if you get your bang for your buck?
Annie D.
Annie D.

What kind of skin is it good for? I have sensitive skin.
Leah V.
Leah V.
Pella, Iowa

Is this powder colorless ?

Join Now