BY UNKNOWN

What's the point of making your foundation perfect in the morning if it's just going to start sliding off by noon? The micronized talc in this loose powder absorbs excess oil, leaving a soft, matte finish and ensuring that your makeup stays put all day long. Prefer a better-than-natural look? Wear it alone on bare skin to even out skin tone. see more...

Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I'm a huge Marcelle fan, thanks to birchbox. I bought this and you get so much for the money! Anyway, it sets my foundation so well, no cakey residue, and I even use this without foundation. Works perfectly at mattifying my skin when needed. Plus there's no smell which is always a plus for me. I use this to bake as well!
CJ S.
Youngstown, OH
Great product for a great value! I love setting my face with this! You get a ton of high-quality product at a reasonable price. I purchased this on Birchbox and will repurchase. My only complaint is that it is a tad too dark for my extremely fair skin. I mix this with the RCMA No-Color Powder or Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder.
Gaby A.
Saint louis, MO
this was my very first purchase for powder. While it said it was not not shine, I have to disagree. This has shimmer you can see even when you are not in the light. It also has a pink tint that has had an effect on my makeup. I think it work better for fair skin tones better than medium.
Chiamaka N.
This stuff is great! I usually have a problem with powders leaving a whitecast on my face especially since I'm dark. Is has a beautiful finish and it helps my makeup stay in place
Jessica B.
Steep Falls, ME
This stuff is so amazing!!! It's light and seamless! I use it for days to run to the store and sometimes I put it over my cc cream!
Brianne H.
Belleville
I love this powder. Its probably the only cosmetic I’ve consistently bought the same brand of for years. It lasts forever, doesn’t oxidize on me, and keeps me oil free for a good length of time. I’m naturally
Very oily so I don’t expect miracles but it’s usually 8 hours or so and I work a job where I’m sweating and don’t get much time to sit.
Beki G.
Saint John, NB
This is a nice translucent powder. It does a nice job of setting my foundation. I get quite oily in the summer and it helps mattify me. Excellent price for the amount of product you receive. It's not as finely milled as some of the other powders I've tried, but the pink tone is nice as it doesn't leave a white cast like some other powders.
hassinamkd m.
When my skin get more tanned I like to use this powder but in winter I feel like this powder just doesn’t match with my skin tone! Even if it’s a translucide powder it gives me a weird look. However, I think it blend correctly and that it could be perfect for someone woth a more tanned skin!
Christina S.
St. John’s, NL
I'm really on the fence with this one. The color is great and it blends well into my skin. It works great to set my under eyes and cheekbones as well. It does however, pick up really weird on a beauty blender, it almost seems like it clumps together on the blender and than its a little hard to put into your face. It also really burns my eyes when I use it. And than my eyes start to run and disaster strikes. Its $16.99 CAN and I really expected better. Although it does work great I can't see my purchasing again in the future
Lisa M.
Grand Falls
Love my marcelle face powder I use it almost daily when doing my makeup because I use to after my concealer to set my under eyes and the rest of my face! It works beautifully and blends out very nice! I definitely recommend
Belinda P.
Montreal
Is this product good for baking?
Christina S.
St. John’s, NL
Looking for reviews on the Marcelle setting powder? I just purchased it but I haven't used it yet! Marcelle Face Powder
vanessa s.
During flash photography will this leave a white cast?
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta
I work in a drugstore and we just switched out our L'Oreal section for a Marcelle section. This face powder is one of the most fairly priced products for the quantity you receive but I want to know if you get your bang for your buck?
Annie D.
What kind of skin is it good for? I have sensitive skin.