BY UNKNOWN

What's the point of making your foundation perfect in the morning if it's just going to start sliding off by noon? The micronized talc in this loose powder absorbs excess oil, leaving a soft, matte finish and ensuring that your makeup stays put all day long. Prefer a better-than-natural look? Wear it alone on bare skin to even out skin tone. see more...

Andrea P.
Columbus
I love all things Marcelle. I have a ton of their products. I don't think this brand gets its due from all the beauty gurus out there. This translucent prefer covers without being cakey. I've tried It! Bye Bye Pores but it felt so heavy. I tried Manna Kadar but it didn't eliminate my shiny shots. This powder is the perfect happy medium and its cost effective, too! I use it ever day.
Emma M.
corner brook
Mine has lasted me for the past 6 months using it every day. So easy to apply and stays matte for hours. Works great with the wet and wild foundation. Though if your rlly pale it does sort of have a tint so if you want porcelain skin then use the NYC smooth skin powder. That stuff is stunning . Overall you get more product for your money 💰.
Ana S.
Katy, TX

This Marcelle face powder is one of my favourite powders!! It does a beautiful job setting liquid foundation, keeps my face matte longer than any other powder, and never looks cakey or clumpy ,Great price considering the amount of product you get it's sure to last a long time. Highly recommend this product specially people I tend to have oily skin or sweat a lot. #contest
stephanie c.
N Dartmouth, MA
I've been writing reviews on all the products I use regularly and love and that actually work. I discovered this brand awhile back and for the price I didn't expect a lot. I was very presently surprised. You get alot of product and a little goes a long way. I use this powder daily with my photos finish primer. I love this makeup line. It's affordable and stays put. I love it try it you won't be dissapointed.
Adrianne G.
Torrance, CA
So good! This is my favorite face powder, works better than coty airspun. Strongly recommend for tan skin, white powder can tend to make us look washed out but this doesn't. This really transforms to your skin tone. Doesn't separate and makes face stay matte and long lasting! It's really big so you get your money's worth. Would warn it it gets messy. But it's the best! Use it everyday, get it!
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
This stuff is amazing ! I bought it from Birchbox but have not been able to find it anywhere else. The price is pretty great ($17) and it's HUGE so you're definitely getting your money's worth. It does a great job keep keeping your makeup in place when applied with a damp beauty sponge ! It also gives you're makeup a beautiful airbrush look. I recommend this to anyone and everyone !
Sara N.
I really like this powder. It's really light on your skin and doesn't cake up at all. It really does help set your face make up and I've baked with it before and it definitely works well. Sometimes I'll use it alone just to even my skin tone out a little bit.
Jaymie C.
Modesto, CA
I love this powder! Super smooth and leaves skin soft and flawless. I use this alone or over bb cream. It comes in a huge package so it will last for a LONG time. Great buy for the price.
Mandy P.
YORKTOWN, VA
I love this Marcelle face powder! It's very comparable to bare essentials or bare minerals but the value seems to be better. The container is much larger for the price. I definitely recommend this product!!
Amber R.
Astor, FL
I was lucky enough to get this giant pot of greatness free from the Birchbox shop, and let me tell you I WILL be re-purchasing! The texture is so silky! I use this when I went out last night with PRIMER ONLY! I had a flawless complexion, a nice glow, and best of all it stood up to Karaoke in the Florida humidity! I am IN LOVE!!
Belinda P.
Montreal
Is this product good for baking?
Christina S.
St. John’s, NL
Looking for reviews on the Marcelle setting powder? I just purchased it but I haven't used it yet! Marcelle Face Powder
vanessa s.
During flash photography will this leave a white cast?
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta
I work in a drugstore and we just switched out our L'Oreal section for a Marcelle section. This face powder is one of the most fairly priced products for the quantity you receive but I want to know if you get your bang for your buck?
Annie D.
What kind of skin is it good for? I have sensitive skin.