BY UNKNOWN

What's the point of making your foundation perfect in the morning if it's just going to start sliding off by noon? The micronized talc in this loose powder absorbs excess oil, leaving a soft, matte finish and ensuring that your makeup stays put all day long. Prefer a better-than-natural look? Wear it alone on bare skin to even out skin tone. see more...

Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy, TX

This Marcelle face powder is one of my favourite powders!! It does a beautiful job setting liquid foundation, keeps my face matte longer than any other powder, and never looks cakey or clumpy ,Great price considering the amount of product you get it's sure to last a long time. Highly recommend this product specially people I tend to have oily skin or sweat a lot. #contest
CJ S.
CJ S.
Youngstown, OH
Great product for a great value! I love setting my face with this! You get a ton of high-quality product at a reasonable price. I purchased this on Birchbox and will repurchase. My only complaint is that it is a tad too dark for my extremely fair skin. I mix this with the RCMA No-Color Powder or Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Riverside, OH
I was lucky enough to get this giant pot of greatness free from the Birchbox shop, and let me tell you I WILL be re-purchasing! The texture is so silky! I use this when I went out last night with PRIMER ONLY! I had a flawless complexion, a nice glow, and best of all it stood up to Karaoke in the Florida humidity! I am IN LOVE!!
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I'm a huge Marcelle fan, thanks to birchbox. I bought this and you get so much for the money! Anyway, it sets my foundation so well, no cakey residue, and I even use this without foundation. Works perfectly at mattifying my skin when needed. Plus there's no smell which is always a plus for me. I use this to bake as well!
Gaby A.
Gaby A.
Saint louis, MO
this was my very first purchase for powder. While it said it was not not shine, I have to disagree. This has shimmer you can see even when you are not in the light. It also has a pink tint that has had an effect on my makeup. I think it work better for fair skin tones better than medium.
Sara N.
Sara N.
I really like this powder. It's really light on your skin and doesn't cake up at all. It really does help set your face make up and I've baked with it before and it definitely works well. Sometimes I'll use it alone just to even my skin tone out a little bit.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Steep Falls, ME
This stuff is so amazing!!! It's light and seamless! I use it for days to run to the store and sometimes I put it over my cc cream!
stephanie c.
stephanie c.
N Dartmouth, MA
I've been writing reviews on all the products I use regularly and love and that actually work. I discovered this brand awhile back and for the price I didn't expect a lot. I was very presently surprised. You get alot of product and a little goes a long way. I use this powder daily with my photos finish primer. I love this makeup line. It's affordable and stays put. I love it try it you won't be dissapointed.
Adrianne G.
Adrianne G.
Torrance, CA
So good! This is my favorite face powder, works better than coty airspun. Strongly recommend for tan skin, white powder can tend to make us look washed out but this doesn't. This really transforms to your skin tone. Doesn't separate and makes face stay matte and long lasting! It's really big so you get your money's worth. Would warn it it gets messy. But it's the best! Use it everyday, get it!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
This stuff is amazing ! I bought it from Birchbox but have not been able to find it anywhere else. The price is pretty great ($17) and it's HUGE so you're definitely getting your money's worth. It does a great job keep keeping your makeup in place when applied with a damp beauty sponge ! It also gives you're makeup a beautiful airbrush look. I recommend this to anyone and everyone !
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
Montreal
Is this product good for baking?
Christina S.
Christina S.
Mount Pearl
Looking for reviews on the Marcelle setting powder? I just purchased it but I haven't used it yet! Marcelle Face Powder
Dallas J.
Dallas J.
Black Diamond, Alberta
I work in a drugstore and we just switched out our L'Oreal section for a Marcelle section. This face powder is one of the most fairly priced products for the quantity you receive but I want to know if you get your bang for your buck?
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
During flash photography will this leave a white cast?
Leah V.
Leah V.
Pella, IA
Is this powder colorless ?