Marcelle
Cleansing Cloths

Marcelle Cleansing Cloths

by Marcelle

When we're rinsing off after a gym class or staying in a hotel, we're often choosing with two unpleasant options for our sensitive skin and contact-fitted eyes: Wash up with whatever rough face wash (or-shudder-regular soap) is available, or leave our smudgy, sweaty makeup on until who knows when. With these hypoallergenic cloths, we can always have just the right cleanser handy: It's strong enough to wipe away even waterproof makeup (plus daily oil and grime), but gentle enough not to irritate

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marcelle Cleansing Cloths!
Ineke H.
Ingersoll
These are okay, not great on waterproof or long wearing makeup. They are good for travel if you want to avoid taking several products with you. I am more apt to purchase another next, that takes off all my makeup.
Somia D.
London, ON
Marcelle Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Somia D.
This review is for ** Ultra-gentle micellar makeup removing wipes** These are new and wonderful!!! They are the softest cloths I've ever tried, & I've tried many from drugstore to luxury. These are my new favorites because: they are so soft & gentle, no scent, they are really soaked in the solution so your skin feels extremely clean and since its Marcelle- no over drying and your skin feels great after. I would recommend buying these now as they're on special in a double banded pack so 2 for I. Total drugstore score- and they're Canadian
Noémy T.
Ça nettoie bien le maquillage mais je trouve qu'il me chauffe le dessous des yeux. Meme si c'est pour peau sensible je crois pas que ce le sois tant que cela. Il est cependant à bon prix. Marcelle est une marque qui ce retrouve facilement en pharmacie. Marcelle Cleansing Cloths
Elizabeth G.
C’est lingettes démaquillantes et nettoyante sont très utiles lorsque l’on a pas beaucoup de temps pour ce démaquiller! Elles sont pour tous les types de peau!
Kahli A.
kitchener
They smell horrible but they get the job done. I don’t really use them that much because it’s not good for the environment and for the skin/face, but it does take my makeup off whenever I need something quick.
Aurelie G.
chambly, QC
its easy, fast and for lazy people like me it's perfect, it doesn't smell like anything and its gentle on my eyes, i would 100% recommend!
Shannon M.
Rhodes Corner , NS
Easy, gentle, effective and efficient!! No irritation whatsoever, and non abrasive. Yet you are still getting a great and convenient clean. They have moisturizer in them which really helps tremendously to keep your skin free from drying out as well as restoring your skin's PH.
Maggie P.
Esquimalt , BC
I do not like those wipes. I LOVE Marcelle’s makeup remover, it’s so gentle and smooth for my skin and eyes but those wipes are all the contrary. They leave my eyes itchy, they are pretty harsh. On top of that, it takes so much effort to remove all the makeup, especially around the eye area making it worst. I do not recommend those wipes.
Hina R.
Marcelle Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Hina R.
These are amazing when it comes to cleansing and very gentle on the skin. These are a good size compared to other cleansing wipes. And actually big enough to get makeup off using only one wipe. They don't irritate my skin either so I vouch for these if you have sensitive skin. Also like the packaging which keep them last longer as opposed to other cleansing wipes packaging which give out and dry out the wipes before I got to use the pack completely. My favourite!
Heather K.
Mt, NB
I love these face wipes they are really good at getting off all of my make up while still being really gentle on my skin as I have sensitive skin that can get irritated easily. they are also very inexpensive for the quality of the product.

Looking for your answer?