BY MARCELLE

When we're rinsing off after a gym class or staying in a hotel, we're often choosing with two unpleasant options for our sensitive skin and contact-fitted eyes: Wash up with whatever rough face wash (or-shudder-regular soap) is available, or leave our smudgy, sweaty makeup on until who knows when. With these hypoallergenic cloths, we can always have just the right cleanser handy: It's strong enough to wipe away even waterproof makeup (plus daily oil and grime), but gentle enough not to irritate see more...

Lindsay W.
Gentle on my sensitive skin. These help me before or after the gym along with those nights I just can’t do my full face routine. They do a great job cleaning my face, wiping away all makeup, dirt and oil. yet these wild aren’t too drying, abrasive or cause redness. These cloths have never made me break out.
Isabelle M.
St lin laurentides, QC
My favorite cleansing cloths of all time! It’s hypoallergenic and there’s no perfume in it! It washes my face really great and it’s so soft! It’s affordable too (they come in 2/1 packages sometimes). I will continue to buy them over and over because this product is perfect for me!
Melessa S.
Scarborough , ON
It’s gentle on the skin. It doesn’t have a strong smell which I love. It takes off most of your make up but not all of it. You still have to go in with a facial cleanser afterwards. Yes I would recommend it to those who don’t like strong smelling or harsh makeup remover.
Sandra C.
Thunder Bay, ON
A great cloth for freshening up after a day at work or out in the summer weather. Marcelle is a brand that offers products for sensitive skin, so no worry of a breakout using these! Great for travel or at home I love these cloths!
Samantha S.
Halifax, NS
These are AMAZING my skin has cleared up so much since buying these! They are exfoliating, smell great. VERY affordable!! Now a daily must have in my routine. Definitely worth the buy!
Misha K.
I don't use wipes very often as I prefer micellar water, but these are really nice. They don't leave your skin feeling stripped and dry and no greaay residue, either.
member-0bd40
Do his job pretty well but it irrate my undereyes skin a little bit. But i guess it's only because of me beaucause all the makeup wipes do this to me. Smell good ans it is really refreshing. I recommand it
Taylor K.
I really like all of Marcelle’s products. They are my favourite makeup brand right now as they’re Canadian and cruelty free! The packing is nothing special, but the product itself is great. These remover wipes work well and are super convenient!
Kelsey B.
I find this product to be effective, but it also aggravates my rosacea and feels super drying. For my skin at least, I would opt for a product that’s less drying/harsh.
Joline M.
Halifax
Make up remover but also works as a cleanser on my skin. Leaves the face feeling fresh and breathable .. not sticky or dry. Also hypoallergenic and not eye sensitive (for me personally)