BY MARCELLE

When we're rinsing off after a gym class or staying in a hotel, we're often choosing with two unpleasant options for our sensitive skin and contact-fitted eyes: Wash up with whatever rough face wash (or-shudder-regular soap) is available, or leave our smudgy, sweaty makeup on until who knows when. With these hypoallergenic cloths, we can always have just the right cleanser handy: It's strong enough to wipe away even waterproof makeup (plus daily oil and grime), but gentle enough not to irritate see more...

Joline M.
Halifax
Make up remover but also works as a cleanser on my skin. Leaves the face feeling fresh and breathable .. not sticky or dry. Also hypoallergenic and not eye sensitive (for me personally)
Kelsey B.
I find this product to be effective, but it also aggravates my rosacea and feels super drying. For my skin at least, I would opt for a product that’s less drying/harsh.
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
These wipes are pretty effective with taking off your makeup. I do find that with these wipes, I do need 2 wipes to remove my makeup even though I haven't done a full/makeup routine. I find that these work great in a pinch when you've had a late night and you don't want to wash your face. I would probably not purchase them again because they are pretty pricey. I picked up mine from Shoppers Drug Mart, regular price they are about $13 but I grabbed mine when they were in a bogo free pack. I was even able to grab it on sale for around $8. If I was to purchase them again, I would wait until I could get a good deal again.
Hina R.
These are amazing when it comes to cleansing and very gentle on the skin. These are a good size compared to other cleansing wipes. And actually big enough to get makeup off using only one wipe. They don't irritate my skin either so I vouch for these if you have sensitive skin. Also like the packaging which keep them last longer as opposed to other cleansing wipes packaging which give out and dry out the wipes before I got to use the pack completely. My favourite!
Katty T.
Lethbridge, AB
I would give it five stars if it weren't for the price tag, I only buy these when they have a 2 for 1 promo pack, otherwise it's a bit expensive than my other preferred wipes (from No7). When you get your hands on them though, they're moist, they're easy to use, they don't have a scent and it doesn't sting my eyes. The Marcelle wipes are not great for waterproof mascara but everything else is good!
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
These are potentially my favorite wipes, hands down. They are prefect in all ways. The cloths are soft, thick, big enough for my full face of products, very gentle around the eyes and don't really stretch and get thin while using it. There is no scent and it doesn't sting my eyes or dry out my skin. There's no residue left behind, takes off all my make-up and eye make-up, including most water-proof make-up.
Cee-Cee R.
Love love love these. They are not harsh for the skin and don't react with my lash extensions (since there's no oil in it). They also remove makeup fairly well....unless you really caked it up for an event 😉. In those cases I use two wipes and skin is clean. It doesn't strip the skin either which means no dry or tight skin after removal. The price is a little costlier than most wipes but worth it since it saves your extensions!
Heather M.
I love these face wipes they are really good at getting off all of my make up while still being really gentle on my skin as I have sensitive skin that can get irritated easily. they are also very inexpensive for the quality of the product.
Hez K.
These wipes smelled so horrible I had to throw out both packages that I had. I used one and found that it was no more effective than any other wipes including the much cheaper baby wipes. It horrible smell also stuck to my skin and I had to wash my face and hands three times to get rid of it. I would no recommend!
Chantelle C.
Orillia, MA
Marcelle makeup cleansing wipes removes your makeup so easily! Its about double the price of the no name brands but so worth it. Marcelle products are fragrance free and are dermatologist tested. I absolutely recommend any Marcelle products!