Marcelle Clay Mask

by Marcelle

When our skin is oily, irritated, or just plain tired, we sometimes find ourselves wishing masquerade balls were in fashion: Slipping on a mask would be fabulous camouflage for a lackluster complexion. But thanks to this velvety formula from Marcelle, we can wear a mask for just 10 minutes rather than all night. Its clay-based formula is loaded with natural ingredients that leave skin instantly brighter and clearer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marcelle Clay Mask!
Product Highlights
I have very sensitive skin and this line is incredibly easy on my skin. I don’t trust many products but Marcelle is excellent and never have had an issue with redness or breakouts.in reviews
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
Marcelle Clay Mask uploaded by Rachel Y.
Ok so this is not a clay mask would not let me tag but it's a Marcella tinted cream spf 25 . This cream is amazing it does it all you can wear it as it or use it as a primer under your makeup plus is a sunscreen so three in one . Does not have a smell and it's hypoallergenic . It's around 20 dollars but it's three in one so it's worth it . Nice product .
Jessica C.
I love the texture of this mask. It's more like a gel and dries semi-transparen't in some places.This dried out any acne. It does a fair job shrinking pores and reducing redness. I love putting this on when my skin is finicky, but I generally like something a little more moisturizing (I have combo skin). I'd recommend it to normal and oily skin types.
Hannah L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I’m not sure what subscription box I received this in, but we’re moving and I’ve been trying to get rid of my sample stock. I expected to get one, maybe two uses out of my .55 oz bottle. 4 uses later and it’s still going strong. I was so pleasantly surprised! This mask is lighter than most clay masks and much easier to remove. My skin feels soft and my pores look great. I was just trying to get rid of it but now plan on repurchasing.
Cassandra L.
Columbus
Skin feels new and baby soft after use. My skin glows and all of it's issues are resolved when I use this mask.
Emily V.
Richmond, KY
Marcelle is one of my favorite brands for anything relating to my face. I was not disappointed in this clay mask either. It works wonders on my face, leaving it clean and smooth. The only downfall to this product is the smell. It truly smells like clay. It’s worth it for the nice face though.
gabi R.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Marcelle Clay Mask uploaded by gabi R.
I have been using this for 2+ years and whenever my skin feels dull, dirty, dry, or there are blemishes this is the mask I run to - because even after one use my skin feels significantly improved. Always feels softer and cleaner after using it.
Renee F.
New Westminster, BC
This is such a weird product because when it dries it makes my face look like a tight old wrinkly man however once I wash it off and tone my face I see instant results on blemishes or any irritations in my face. I do need to moisturize after because it dries me up a bit. Maybe because it feels like it's sucked lol the oil out of my face.
Annie G.
Toronto, ON
Gentle but gets out the excess oils and dirt and shrinks pores. Not to strong of a smell and easy to put on face, it doesn't drip or leave the skin feeling uncomfortable or tight feeling.
Natasha M.
Bay Bulls
I really like how smooth it applies and how a little product goes a long way. There are no hard particles to scratch or irritate the skin yet it does clean deep into the pores.
Marlene S.
Great results after using this mask for a couple weeks. My tired rough looking skin looked clearer and brighter...more full of life I'd say. I recommend this mask!

Looking for your answer?