Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersMarcelle

by Marcelle

This fresh, light textured gently cleanses skin and eliminates impurities, makeup and pollutants without drying skin out. Its antipollution technology also offers and antiadhesion effect to repulse pollutants and protect skin against external aggressors throughout the day.

Foaming cleanser with micellar techonology; Provides antipollution protection; Throughly and gently cleanses; Doesn't dry skin out; Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marcelle City Anti-Pollution Micellar Foaming Cleanser, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free, 5 fl oz!
Ashley D.
Panama City, FL
Very very mild, didn't touch my mascara. I think it remove my finishing powder and blush. I wasn't expecting much though from the foam. It doesn't have any overt fragrance etheir. My check face does feel clean and free of any oils. I would probably not recommend this product from my first impression.
Jessica T.
Warren, MI
This cleanser works very nicely. I have been using it recently in my skincare routine twice a day and my skin looks great when I keep up with it. I like that the product comes out in a foam texture. The product does not smell bad so to say but it definitely has that cleanser smell to it, which doesn’t bother me much. I also like the packaging. It stands out from the rest of my products because of the color of the bottle.
Phyl H.
Wakefield, VA
I like this stuff well enough, but it's definitely not a favorite or something I'd purchase again. It gets the job done, but it doesn't leave me feeling super clean after using it. Doesn't dry out my combination skin and smells nice. I have to use a couple pumps every time I use it, which feels wasteful as I'll run out sooner than I would with a regular liquid face wash.
Tara S.
Alvin, TX
I'm a huge fan of Marcelle, but this cleanser gets a four star because it's not the best for my skin type. Having dry and sensitive skin, I believe foam cleaners are not typically the best. I would love to try some of the more gentler cleansers their line has.
Aleksandra I.
Richmond , BC
I think it’s a nice and light cleansing foam. I used to wash my face with it every morning and evening. You need only one-two clicks on the pump to get enough amount of foam. It also can remove a make-up completely but after the second attempt. After using it there is no discomfort, generally you skin feels good.
Tr L.
I decided to try this because I was impressed with their creamy cleanser, which the store was sold out of. It's okay, not too foamy and cleanses well after using an oil cleanser. No residue.
Aurelie G.
chambly, QC
its good for our planet, its foamy and let my skin soft and fresh. its not too pricy and its perfect for a normal skin like me!
Q.R R.
I like this product a fair amount. It cleanses well but leaves my face a little dry which I don't like in a cleanser. I like my cleansers a little more gentle than this in terms of non drying but it doesn't ever irritate my face. I'm not sure if I would recommend this cleanser but I'll finish the bottle

Looking for your answer?