Marcelle CC Cream Golden Glow SPF 35 uploaded by Andrea C.Marcelle CC Cream Golden Glow SPF 35 uploaded by Jenny D.Marcelle CC Cream Golden Glow SPF 35 uploaded by Kelli C.

BY MARCELLE

Get all the glowy skin benefits of the best-selling Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow-now in a color-correcting SPF 35 formula. It hydrates, evens tone, controls shine, lightly masks imperfections, and, thanks to tiny flecks of light-reflecting pigments, infuses skin with a just-got-back-from-the-spa radiance. Plus, this hypoallergenic, paraben, perfume, and oil-free formula is perfect for those with sensitive skin. see more...

Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Review for: Marcelle CC Cream Golden Glow SPF 35
Want to feel like a princess? This eye-catching, beautiful CC cream from Marcelle is made of gold....literally. Easy to apply goes on nice and smooth with sheer coverage that provides a touch of a dewy glow. Evens out the redness around my nose and the shadows around my eyes and covers my few dark spots - without looking like I'm wearing make-up. This has a sheer, natural looking finish, so your skin will look better, but not different. It has SPF 35 which is a huge bonus during these summer months. Any make-up made with a touch of 24k gold is definitly 5 stars in my book.
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Cleveland , MS
Review for: Marcelle CC Cream Golden Glow SPF 35
My fav!!! Talk about something I've ordered on repeat... I started off with the golden glow Marcelle BB cream, but because I've got a few dark spots (hello tanning!) I like to pair this with my Obagi products for the ultimate color correcting punch. It doesn't break out my skin a bit and is perfect for layering. I love a multi use product! It's also got SPF and is hypoallergenic
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
Review for: Marcelle CC Cream Golden Glow SPF 35
I got this product on my Birchbox of July. I am not a fan of CC creams. Mainly because it is thicker than a BB cream. This one has the same thickness as a BB cream but with a little bit more coverage. It doesn't look heavy on your face and in fact it is really hydrating. It leaves your skin glowing.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Marcelle CC Cream Golden Glow SPF 35
This foundation gives good coverage and blends easily! It is a little pricey, but it is very effective. I have the BB cream as well, and I love wearing that on "no makeup days." I def would recommend to a friend who is willing to pay a little more for foundation xo
Nellie C.
Nellie C.
N Charleston, SC
Review for: Marcelle CC Cream Golden Glow SPF 35
I absolutely love this foundation! It offers light coverage with a slight shimmer that really brightens up my face. I got a sample in one of my Birchboxes and immediately ordered a full sized version as soon as I ran out.
Shamim M.
Shamim M.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Marcelle CC Cream Golden Glow SPF 35
I like this CC cream I got it as part of my Birchbox monthly box , it really has a nice feel, I just wish it had a bit more coverage but for a tinted cream it works pretty well
Irene B.
Irene B.
Review for: Marcelle CC Cream Golden Glow SPF 35
This gives a natural goal to the skin! I received this in a Birchbox and have gotten so many compliments on how my skin looks when I wear it! Love the packaging!
Kylynn M.
Kylynn M.
Collingwood, ON
Review for: Marcelle CC Cream Golden Glow SPF 35
The only product I can use absolutely every day, and not have my sensitive skin break out everywhere. I couldn't function without this product in my kit. Perfect foundation for an all out glam, or perfect to just give your skin a pick me up on the days you just don't have time for your whole routine. And with a price point lower than the other big brands, this product is an all around winner!
Chantelle C.
Chantelle C.
Orillia, ON
Review for: Marcelle CC Cream Golden Glow SPF 35
Marcelle is a higher priced brand but ever so worth it for sensitive or botchy skin. My Mom was diagnosed with Rosacea and the Dr. recommended Marcelle products. I have been using Marcelle products right along with her now for about 11 years. They carry absolutely anything you need face wise. I swear by this company!
Sara N.
Sara N.
Does anyone else with fair skin have this? I find it gives me too much of a yellow tint, any suggestions to fix that?