BY MARCELLE

Get all the glowy skin benefits of the best-selling Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow-now in a color-correcting SPF 35 formula. It hydrates, evens tone, controls shine, lightly masks imperfections, and, thanks to tiny flecks of light-reflecting pigments, infuses skin with a just-got-back-from-the-spa radiance. Plus, this hypoallergenic, paraben, perfume, and oil-free formula is perfect for those with sensitive skin. see more...

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
This Marcelle CC Cream Golden Glow SPF 35 was OK. The tone is a little dark for me.. but I brightened that up with my lighter samples of foundation.. it’s effective because I didn’t get burned, however, it’s not affordable.. (I don’t think). I wouldn’t recommend it.. not really. Just because I prefer foundation over a cc cream.

also I received this in my single birchbox purchase. I am disappointed Bc the last box they sent me had this same company’s B.B. cream in it in the same (too dark for me..) shade. I felt the same way (meh). So that reinforces my feelings about #birchbox. They don’t care what you think or feel about the products that they send you. I’ve done many reviews on all my boxes. Yet still they send me the same products that I don’t like in the same shades that disagree with me..

This was my “well.. maybe things changed” box. It’s clear now that they haven’t. Also I will forever associate #marcellecosmetics with #Birchbox because that is the only place I’ve tried their items; they are always the wrong shade, I get stuck with them AND it’s one of my items so that’s less things I get to try overall.

I wasn’t impressed with my return box, nor this product. The company might be good and provide great products.. but I don’t know because Birchbox keeps only sending me these same creams.
Lauren G.
New York
I never wear foundation or any kind of face makeup because I hate feeling caked on. This was the first product I’ve tried where I don’t feel cakey afterwards. It evened out my complexion and I liked that there’s spf in it too. It did make my face look a little shiny though I think it might need some getting used to.

I still don’t always wear foundation but if I need to, I choose this product.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
This is a great sunscreen for sensitive facial skin. It is perfect alone or under foundation. Non-greasy and lightly fragranced. It provided great protection lately as I used the tanning bed. My face never burnt.
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
I love this brand. I received a sample of this in my Sephora sun safety kit and I am so glad I did! I love the smell. It applies easily, isn’t too greasy or oily. It’s tinted too, so it leaves my skin glowing as well. It has spf in it, so I’m protected from the sun too. Highly recommended.
Marissa D.
Hudson, MA
This is a really nice product. It’s great for my medium skin especially when I have a tan. It sort of melts into my skin and evens everything out while feeling light. I can barely tell it’s on. Really good product! Not recommended for extremely full coverage.
Erin O.
Lucinda
This is all I wear every day with a few dots of concealer over old acne scars that are still fading. It gives nice coverage and blends perfectly without feeling heavy or greasy. I’ve used a few other cc creams from mainstream brands that left my skin feeling weighed down and sticky with colors that just did not blend. This one is more expensive l, but it lasts longer and blends better. You get what you pay for!
Jenna R.
Love this product! Received in a make up sample subscription and leaves my skin feeling smooth and full coverage. A little on the pricey side but you only need a little bit to go a long way.
Andrea P.
Columbus
I LOVE MARCELLE! I have a bunch of their products and, with the exception of 1 mascara, I have been over-the-moon THRILLED with the Marcelle product line. I received this CC Cream in my Birchbox late last fall, but set it aside. I tend to wear heavier foundations in the fall/winter and BB/CC creams in summer.

Previously I was using the IT Cosmetics CC Cream but set it aside a week ago to use this product. The two brands are sort of similar in price. IT is $38/1.08 oz (or $35.19/oz). Marcelle is $33/1.1 oz (or $30/oz). While Marcelle is cheaper, it's only available online. Once taxes and shipping are added, the two become almost exactly the same price point.

Which brings us to performance. Both claim to be full coverage, but I feel that they are both actually buildable medium coverage. Both survived early morning workouts at the gym as well as late afternoon naps without needing touch-ups.

For packaging, I have to give it to Marcelle. Their plastic bottle seems a little more sturdy than IT's plastic tube. I also admire the package art on Marcelle. The bold font and gold lettering truly catch the eye.

I have no intention of getting rid of either product. They are both excellent CC creams and variety is the spice of life. But I have to give Marcelle a major part in the back for shining even when placed side by side with one of the largest cosmetics companies in the world. If you haven't given Marcelle a chance yet, I firmly recommend you to.m.
Mallina C.
Ozark
I love this and have purchased it a few times. I keep it on hand. The color works on multiple skin tones. It has a slight sheen to it which is so pretty! It’s probably better for normal to dry skin instead of my oily skin. If i skip the moisturizing step in my beauty routine this works great!
Priscila C.
Years ago I used this cc cream a lot. But then I got bored and stopped using, Lol. it was very good coverage and not oily for my combo skin and oily t zone. My skin is golden neutral and the color was perfect. The price is algo nice compared to other high end Cc creams.
Sara N.
Does anyone else with fair skin have this? I find it gives me too much of a yellow tint, any suggestions to fix that?