Marcelle CC Cream Golden Glow SPF 35

by Marcelle

Get all the glowy skin benefits of the best-selling Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow-now in a color-correcting SPF 35 formula. It hydrates, evens tone, controls shine, lightly masks imperfections, and, thanks to tiny flecks of light-reflecting pigments, infuses skin with a just-got-back-from-the-spa radiance. Plus, this hypoallergenic, paraben, perfume, and oil-free formula is perfect for those with sensitive skin.

Does anyone know where I can buy this in Canada? I can only find the non-“golden glow” cc cream Marcelle CC Cream Golden Glow SPF 35
How well does this product work. A friend of mine gave it to me to try as it dried her skin out too much?
Does anyone else with fair skin have this? I find it gives me too much of a yellow tint, any suggestions to fix that?
Start your review of Marcelle CC Cream Golden Glow SPF 35!
Dawn B.
Springport, MI
I’ve never tried a cc cream before and I have to say I may be using it a lot after trying this. I absolutely love that it has sunscreen in it. The color looks good. I kinda mixed it in with moisturizer and it went on really smooth. Doesn’t seem to feel too dry or cakey on my face. I got this as a sample and most likely will purchase full size.
Lauren K.
Ankeny, IA
This CC cream is super lightweight and great for daily use alone or under foundation. I do have cooler toned skin so initially applying it does appear too warm for my skin tone but it does blend out well. It has a nice glow to it
Andree D.
Hudson, WI
I am such a huge fan of Marcelle products this certainly didn’t disappoint. It adds a refreshing splash of moisturizer to the to the skin and has just the perfect tint for some subtle color and coverage. The only reason that I didn’t give this five stars was because it didn’t knock my previous favorite tinted moisturizer/BB cream out of first place, but I definitely would recommend this product!
Mierna R.
germantown, TN
Marcelle CC Cream Golden Glow SPF 35 uploaded by Mierna R.
This is a pretty good product. It has a spf 15 in it it corrects you from the sun and it’s a also a cc cream which is pretty cool.
Brandy R.
Fort Worth, TX
Marcelle CC Cream Golden Glow SPF 35 uploaded by Brandy R.
I received a tiny sample of Marcelle CC Cream Golden Glow SPF 35 in a sample box. I’ve currently been using, and loving, another cc cream. It’s definitely good for a no-makeup makeup look and I like that it has SPF. It also claims to decrease the risk of skin aging caused by the sun but I didn’t have enough of it to test that claim. I liked it ok but I just prefer another brand.
Amanda L.
Lexington, KY
I thought this shade would be too dark but it blended out and just gave a soft warm glow. It really blurred uneven tone nicely. Good for days you don’t want something as heavy as foundation. I think it would look best with a primer underneath because it didn’t hide or blur pores.
Christina D.
Staten Island, NY
Obsessed is not even the word to describe how I feel about this cc cream! I get compliments on my skin every time I have it on. It gives my skin a dewy glow.. love love love!!!
Jessica H.
Wyoming
I literally glow and it isn't heavy. Fragrance free, more affordable than Clinique and has my spf in it too. I sometimes just skip foundation when I have this on.
beeutiful_samibee
Columbia, SC
Marcelle CC Cream Golden Glow SPF 35 uploaded by beeutiful_samibee
My favorite of all time. The coverage is beautiful. It last me all day, my skin looks more and more radiant and beautiful each day I use it. Doesn’t make me breakout. Formula has no smell to it. Honestly what I have been searching for. I pay extra just to have it come from Canada because I’m so in love with it.
josephina W.
Atlanta, GA
Marcelle CC Cream Golden Glow SPF 35 uploaded by josephina W.
This product was a bit oily for me. The Color was nice. Pros was it came in a gift box. And it was a great smell and texture. It’s a ok price for the full size.