Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow

by Marcelle

We 'll be the first to admit: Smooth, dewy skin is right at the top of our beauty wish list (right next to endless, clump-free lashes). This multitasking BB cream gets us much closer to our goal -and with minimal effort. It hydrates and calms skin, evens tone, controls shine, lightly masks imperfections, and, thanks to tiny flecks of light-reflecting pigments, infuses skin with a fresh-from the-yoga-studio radiance. This hypoallergenic, gluten-free, perfume-free, and oil-free

I just recently became a Certified Makeup Artist and would love to review this product! #voxbox #beautyinfluencer
Why is better than other brands?
Start your review of Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow!
Product Highlights
...not enough product in the 2.4 oz sample to discern whether it will cause breakouts over extended use and this is one of my main problems and concerns with facial products. in reviews
Hollie Lynn R.
Temple Terr, FL
Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow uploaded by Hollie Lynn R.
I received a small sample of this BB cream years ago and although I have tried many others - I always come back to Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow. It’s so easy to apply most of the time I use my fingers because the silky texture melts right in. I love that only a little is needed and gives my skin a boost of hydration and just a hint of golden color. It’s great for “no makeup” makeup days or a nude/natural look because it doesn’t take anything away from skin — it only enhances skin by blurring imperfections but never looks thick or cake-y. It’s perfect for spring and summertime looks or anytime you want only the best part of your skin to be on display.
Margaret T.
Little Rock, AR
Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow uploaded by Margaret T.
My new favorite! Love how light this looks and feels. I’ve been using it instead of foundation. It gives a beautiful glow that lasts. Love 💗
Lisa H.
Auburn, NY
Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow uploaded by Lisa H.
I absolutely fell in love with this product. I don't like feeling my make up so this was perfect. Offered some really nice lightweight coverage. The price is a little steep and that's why I probably won't buy this as often. However, if you want to splurge i can assure you that you will not be disappointed.
Lacey W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow uploaded by Lacey W.
I received a sample size of this in one of my Ipsy bags and I feel in love with it for my light makeup days this has just the right amount of cover up for me and add that extra glow we all love. This leaves you skin soft and it’s light weight goes on very smooth. Cant wait for my full size
Swathi A.
Lansdowne, PA
Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow uploaded by Swathi A.
Purchased at: GLOSSYBOX
This is an amazing BB cream , gives you the glow acts like a foundation and conceals all your blemishes . Love this for non makeup days and it surely feels like second skin . marcelle has never disappointed me so far . This is also super hydrating and applies east . Use it and you will see
Meliesa W.
Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow uploaded by Meliesa W.
I really love this product It helps get rid of your afflictions on your face. I have oily skin and I don't see a difference in my skin using this product. I feel like it gives a really good coverage It's not too thick not too thin. I do recommend this to others.
Monica W.
Las Vegas, NV
Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow uploaded by Monica W.
Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow uploaded by Monica W.
I love that it is such a light coverage & just evens my skin tone. It works great with my porefresional primer. It’s the 3rd time I’ve worn it and it seems to stay all day.
Carolyn D.
Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow uploaded by Carolyn D.
I am always kind of hesitant when it comes to bb creams. I like the idea, but since I have #AcneProneSkin, I need some coverage. This bb cream provides that! It doesn’t always cover everything, but it’s a go-to for a light makeup day!
Cheyenne C.
Carlsbad
Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow uploaded by Cheyenne C.
As of right now, this BB cream by Marcelle only comes in one shade. I’m on the paler side, so this is a little dark for me but it does blend into the skin very easily. It provides pretty sheer coverage, so I probably wouldn’t repurchase. I’d love to see a more diverse shade range in the coming months before I would consider buying again.
Lollie M.
Tulsa
Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow uploaded by Lollie M.
Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow uploaded by Lollie M.
Absolutely terrible. The worst BB cream I’ve ever used. I got this in a Birchbox a couple of times and it’s never good. The consistency is super thick and it doesn’t blend into the skin at all 0/10 do not recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel C.
Round Rock, TX
kimmy T.
Austin, TX
il y a 2 ans
I just received Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow in my Birchbox and was wondering if it will cause acne
Cortney S. il y a 4 mois
This is my go to BB cream and it has never caused acne. My skin likes this product for sure! I mostly mix it in with my face moisturizer for more sheer coverage and easier application, but have did not see acne either way.