BY NONE #25 in BB Cream

We 'll be the first to admit: Smooth, dewy skin is right at the top of our beauty wish list (right next to endless, clump-free lashes). This multitasking BB cream gets us much closer to our goal -and with minimal effort. It hydrates and calms skin, evens tone, controls shine, lightly masks imperfections, and, thanks to tiny flecks of light-reflecting pigments, infuses skin with a fresh-from the-yoga-studio radiance. This hypoallergenic, gluten-free, perfume-free, and oil-free see more...

• Does this product have good quality and is it worth the p...4 Answers
  • I've tried this B.B. Cream before and loved it, I receive...1 Answers
  • I've only used the regular BB cream. Does this one have a...1 Answers
Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow
  • "i received a sample of this product in my april birchbox.  i always start my daily routine with an spf moisturizer and then i put the marcelle bb cream over it.  i thought this golden glow had come at the perfect time because i had just started to get some sun and was concerned about my face staying pale because i've been trying really hard to keep the spf on it.
    the product had no discernible smell, which i really enjoyed.  i used a small amount since the sample was so small and spread it as best i could.  my face felt smooth but the cream didn't do much to disguise my enlarged pores and redness, definitely not enough coverage for my aging, damaged skin to be used alone.  i didn't really notice the effect of the bb cream at all until i put my powder foundation over it.  the combination was sooooo glamorous.
    combining this product with powder foundation seemed to bring out the dewy quality and the subtle golden glow made my skin look more healthy and tanned. the glamorous glow stayed in place all day and the next morning my skin seemed softer and smoother.  i had been trying to decide if i wanted to use a bronzer this summer but now that i have tried this marcelle bb cream in golden glow, i may use this instead.
    my only concern is that there is not enough product in the 2.4 oz sample to discern whether it will cause breakouts over extended use and this is one of my main problems and concerns with facial products. " in 18 reviews
Cheryl W.
Omg, I am getting rid of all my foundations and all!
I tried BB cream years ago.  It was the Garinier BB cream which is awful.  Because of that experience, I hated BB creams.
Back in the fall, I received a sample in my BirchBox.  It took a while but one day, I was running a quick errand and threw it on.  I FELL in love.  It is not shiny, it is not greasy, it goes on and provides coverage that is better than some of my $50 full coverage foundation.  I loved it so much, I ordered a full size product and I have used it every single day.  I don’t know if it’s the cream or what, by my skin has never looked better.  I don’t think I will ever go back to foundation
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
I got a sample size of this amazing tinted creme in my September Birch Box. This is something I wouldn't have typically purchased on my own. However, after trying it I feel like it is a must have. I like the way it feels and looks so much that even though it is a correction sunscreen, I wear it even when I'm not going in the sun. I got light to medium because I have medium fair skin. The shade matches perfectly for me. When you put it on it feels thicker than foundation but not too dense. It spreads evenly and creates a flawless look by itself. I don't even need foundation with it. My skin feels and looks so soft when wearing it. I'm definitely going to buy the full size now.
Hanna s.
Encinitas, CA
This is my go to B.B. cream. The color is beautiful and no weird grey/pink/mauve cast. It blends it easily and gives the percent glow. It isn’t something you can build up to a full coverage but i will pay a little extra on the spots where I need a bit more coverage and set it with a loose powder. I’m on my 3rd bottle of this stuff :)
Katie T.
University of Arizona
I originally received this product in my Birch Box as a sample and I fell in love with it! I eventually purchased the full size once I ran out of the sample. It is a perfect coverage for an everyday-on the go kind of look. I love to use it for my "no makeup, makeup" days!
Melissa R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a #GAMECHANGER cream! I don’t use #B.B. or #CC creams because I personally don’t like wearing anything on my face if it’s not going to cover like foundation would. I mix this on my palm with my choice of foundation and it does amazing things! It serves as a great #primer (no large pores) and gives me clear , healthy, glowing skin. It just looks smooth! This makes my makeup last allll day! I ditched my #benefit primer for this!! I didn’t think it was possible. It is a little pricey but worth every penny. For those who’d like to know I have oily/ medium-olive skin tone.
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
This is a great B.B. cream. It is great to just throw on without any other makeup if you just need a little something for the day or you can build on t and use it as a base. I received it in my BirchBox a few months ago. It spreads very easily and thinly on the skin. It also blends well with other foundations if you want to mix them. The only downfall is you have to remember how well it spreads so you don’t get too much! Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow
Vanessa H.
Stanford
I just tried this BB cream for the first time and I am loving it! It hides a lot of imperfections and is so light weight. It didnt settle into fine lines. It's amazing!
Maura Y.
This BB cream is so good! It's a little thicker than other BB creams and the color is spot on for me  as well. Because it is a little thicker I think that it gives a little bit better coverage than most other BB creams which is nice, but it doesn't end up feeling heavy on the skin either, which is even better.
Liz M.
Columbus , GA
This is a great B.B. cream on days when I don’t need a full coverage product this is great then I just use some under eye concealer it’s not really a build able product but I would buy it again and recommend this
Victoria S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I used this years ago and always got compliments on how great my skin looked. It has great coverage and gives a nice glow. I wish it were easier to get this product. You can only order it from one website.
Antonia D.
Montreal
When I put BB Cream, do I have to put the concealer before or after I finish applying it?Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Does this product have good quality and is it worth the purchase ?
Kaelin M.
Edmonton, AB
Is this BB cream better or the NYX one?
Gabrielle R.
How well does this spread? Does it feel oily and thick or does it fell dry and cake?
Teresa j.
Newport News , VA
Does this cause any powder you put on top of it to cake up at all ?