BY NONE #46 in BB Cream

We 'll be the first to admit: Smooth, dewy skin is right at the top of our beauty wish list (right next to endless, clump-free lashes). This multitasking BB cream gets us much closer to our goal -and with minimal effort. It hydrates and calms skin, evens tone, controls shine, lightly masks imperfections, and, thanks to tiny flecks of light-reflecting pigments, infuses skin with a fresh-from the-yoga-studio radiance. This hypoallergenic, gluten-free, perfume-free, and oil-free see more...

Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample size of this amazing tinted creme in my September Birch Box. This is something I wouldn't have typically purchased on my own. However, after trying it I feel like it is a must have. I like the way it feels and looks so much that even though it is a correction sunscreen, I wear it even when I'm not going in the sun. I got light to medium because I have medium fair skin. The shade matches perfectly for me. When you put it on it feels thicker than foundation but not too dense. It spreads evenly and creates a flawless look by itself. I don't even need foundation with it. My skin feels and looks so soft when wearing it. I'm definitely going to buy the full size now.
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great B.B. cream. It is great to just throw on without any other makeup if you just need a little something for the day or you can build on t and use it as a base. I received it in my BirchBox a few months ago. It spreads very easily and thinly on the skin. It also blends well with other foundations if you want to mix them. The only downfall is you have to remember how well it spreads so you don’t get too much! Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow
Emily C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not a BB cream person but if i must choose i would say the marcelle is food for combination skin and coverage is ok. I don’t believe it had spf but i could be wrong. I would repurchase but i can live without it.
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easily my favorite bb cream, it goes on easy, and matches my skin tone perfect even though I thought it would be a little too tan. It does seem a little heavy to me for being a bb cream but that is the only complaint I would have which honestly isn't really a problem.
Alana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was so not my type of product.. I'm super pale and thought I would try this to kinda self tan and see how it goes but it's just so dark.. definitely for someone who is already kinda dark and wants more a tanned glow. Formula seemed fine.. Just not for me!
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Better bb cream than others I've tried, but texture feels a bit greasy. It takes a little work to blend to your skin tone and doesn't seem to last as long as it should. That said, for the time is does last, the coverage is great and feels lightweight.
Emily S.
Hartford, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this BB Cream in my birchbox a few months back in the sample size.  I've only used it a handful of times and I don't love it.  It doesn't cover very well, suppose it could be used as a primer under full coverage foundation.
Brittney O.
Pittsburgh
#contest
Marcelle bb cream golden glow
Foundation for your face
Their is a pocket size and a full bottle size I think
I would recommend this product to a friend
Birchbox is where you can get it
Tamara W.
Swannanoa, NC
I received a sample of this product in my April Birchbox.  I always start my daily routine with an SPF moisturizer and then I put the Marcelle BB Cream over it.  I thought this Golden Glow had come at the perfect time because I had just started to get some sun and was concerned about my face staying pale because I've been trying really hard to keep the SPF on it.
The product had no discernible smell, which I really enjoyed.  I used a small amount since the sample was so small and spread it as best I could.  My face felt smooth but the cream didn't do much to disguise my enlarged pores and redness, definitely not enough coverage for my aging, damaged skin to be used alone.  I didn't really notice the effect of the BB Cream at all until I put my powder foundation over it.  The combination was sooooo glamorous.
Combining this product with powder foundation seemed to bring out the dewy quality and the subtle golden glow made my skin look more healthy and tanned. The glamorous glow stayed in place all day and the next morning my skin seemed softer and smoother.  I had been trying to decide if I wanted to use a bronzer this summer but now that I have tried this Marcelle BB Cream in Golden Glow, I may use this instead.
My only concern is that there is not enough product in the 2.4 oz sample to discern whether it will cause breakouts over extended use and this is one of my main problems and concerns with facial products.
McKinlea B.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! Super creamy and enough coverage to wear alone or under foundation. It feels light on your skin, not like it's going to clog your pores and it stays on all day if you set it with a little powder!
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Does this product have good quality and is it worth the purchase ?
Teresa j.
Newport News, VA
Does this cause any powder you put on top of it to cake up at all ?
Gabrielle R.
How well does this spread? Does it feel oily and thick or does it fell dry and cake?
Antonia D.
Montreal
When I put BB Cream, do I have to put the concealer before or after I finish applying it?Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow
Elizabeth H.
saint johns, AZ
How good is this product in coverage. Does it even out your skin tone?