by Marcelle

This 8-in-1 multibenefit cream replaces 3 products from your beauty routine: lightweight moisturizer, tinted corrector and makeup base. It contains self-adjusting pigments that adapt to your skin tone for the perfect match.

8-in-1 tinted moisturizer; Evens out skin tone; Offers immediate and long-term hydrating benefits; Protects skin from premature aging and environmental stressors; Reduces the appearance of imperfections

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marcelle BB Cream Beauty Balm, Medium to Dark, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-Free, 1.5 fl oz!
North Bergen, NJ
Review for: Fair
Whenever I don’t feel like caking my face or I’m running late to work this is what I use. It’s pigment blends in perfectly with my skin. It’s a little shiny at first but goes matte when dry. It makes my face look as if I have no makeup on but covers my dark circles really well for a bb cream. It’s hydrating and has no scent, which is important in the products I use on my face! Def. Buying again.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Fair
I noticed an improvement in my skin immediately! It made my skin smoother and more lustrous and a perfect environment prior to putting on my makeup. I really loved the way my skin looked by simply adding this to my face routine. I will make this a permanent addition!
Burleson, TX
Such a beautiful bb cream. It leaves a nice glow to the face and is fine with my sensitive skin. I like the way it lays on my skin. It does have a very light scent, but just like almost any other bb or cc cream.
Neshanic Sta, NJ
Review for: Fair
Received this BB Cream as a sample in a Birchbox and fell in love. It’s light coverage, and great as a summer foundation as it covers well and has a slight sparkle to it. Love that it’s in a nice squeezey bottle.
Review for: Fair
I wear this on bare skin after the gym as a moisturizer. It leaves me glowing. It’s light coverage and has a matte finish. It lasts for hours and refreshing. I would definitely buy this again.
Review for: Light To Medium
This is okay if you are going to the beach and don’t have any imperfections that you want to hide. The coverage is super thin and seems to get splotchy. Lao, I didn’t like that there’s no spf!
Boston
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Fair
I love this product. It’s light and feels clean on your skin. It’s great for every day use but a bit too sheer to wear for a night event. My only complaint is that I can only get it online! Can’t find it in Sephora or ulta..
High Falls, NY
I love Marcelle BB cream. Just enough coverage and awesome formula. Would recommend to anyone. Super great in the summer and not too heavy.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Fair
The only bb cream/foundation I have yet to find that I can wear for multiple days in a row without having it break out my skin.
Review for: Fair
Best bb cream I have ever used! It looks amazing and matches my skin ton perfectly. Super light and airy. No cons for me.

Looking for your answer?