Skin CareFacial SkincareMicellar WaterMarcelle
3-in-1 Micellar Gel Eye Makeup Remover

Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Gel Eye Makeup Remover

by Marcelle

The worst part about washing your face is seeing the ring of eye makeup still left on your skin after you thought you were done. This genius gel combines the magnet-like powers of micellar water with the hydrating, comfortable consistency of gel into one product so there's not a single trace of makeup left. Sweep it over your eyes to remove everything from waterproof mascara to long-lasting liners. Plus, the aloe vera-based formula soothes skin while also reducing the appearance of dark circles and puffiness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Gel Eye Makeup Remover!
Maritza M.
Prosper, TX
Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Gel Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Maritza M.
Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Gel Eye Makeup Remover I used to use an 85 dollar cleanser, that was USED TO use it. I tried the Micellar this evening and it blew me away. I used my 85 dollar cleanser first and then to test the ability to pick up what it may have left behind I tried the Micellar. The Micellar took all the stuff that was hiding off while leaving my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I could not believe that I did not have this in my life before today. I am a freelance makeup artist so I cannot wait to share this with my clients! Thanks Simple for making skincare simple and affordable for all.
Maria S.
Didn’t really work for me. The mascara I was trying to remove became a big blacked out mess all over my eyes and I had to use my neutrogena makeup wipes to get the job done.
Karly F.
Chateaugay, NY
This is probably the most affordable gel eye makeup remover and it works well! I received this in a gift set!
Lara H.
Huntington, NY
Great eye makeup remover. Easy application and removes everything so easily. I use this everyday and it isn’t harsh on my skin.
Blair B.
Cayce, SC
Good eye make up remover. Doesn't leave a greasy oily residue at all. Which I adore about this! And this brand is reasonably priced so it's affordable and easy to find
Alyshia F.
Sacramento, CA
I wanted to love this make up remover but I just couldn't get past the gel consistency. It's a little too messy for my Taste Not to mention I have found quite a few other make up remover is that work much better.
Amanda P.
Waverly, OH
1,030 reviews
I love this gel eye makeup remover it feels so good on your eyes! It’s like a little cooling effect that feels nice to me. I think all makeup removers are expensive so might as well buy a great one! Yes I definitely buy again and recommend to everyone!
Angel B.
Williamsfield, OH
Love this products. Easy to remove my makeup! Doesn’t take much effort or product to get the job done. I love that it doesn’t dry my face out and the product doesn’t feel gross or leave my face feeling sticky. Feels really clean after using.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
I like the Marcelle products, they actually work when compared to other comparable products. I like this gel eye makeup remover. It actually takes the waterproof mascara off and cleans the lid completely off regardless of what primer you used. Great product
chamanicque W.
San Antonio , TX
I like this product it work really good removing my eye makeup and its effective not disappointing at all not pricey i love how it's a gel type remover i feel like its easier to work with its not harsh its gently which is good because my eyes get irritated fast

Looking for your answer?