BY MARCAL PAPER MILLS, INC. #3 in Napkins

UGE1035 Features: Features: Recyclable Manufacturer: Marcal Paper Mills, Inc Product Name: Paper Luncheon Napkin Manufacturer Part Number: 6506PK Manufacturer Website Address: www.marcalpaper.com Packaged Quantity: 400 / Pack see more...

Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
There okay much cheaper in price then most napkins. You get what you pay for yes there good but I find you use more especially if your eat a messy meal like ribs or fief chicken. Okay now I'm hungry
Ann R.
This paper towels are great for those messy spills. Specially when children around, they observe well. It's definitely a must to keep it  around. I've found them on sale at target . Many times they have coupons for it plus their percentage off when using cartwheel and your red card. Great deal!
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect for the kids lunch boxes or picnics. The quality is not SO WELL because I feel its a little thin but it is effective. Ill still keeping trying this because it can easily be used anywhere but i do wish they could have better quailty
Nicole V.
Chesterfield, MI
These are the napkins we use at my school that I work at and I think they work very well! The price is right and they are very effective to clean up messes or to use for snacks. I would for sure recommend!
Destiny H.
You would think that because they are made from recycled they would be a bit tough. I was surprised that they were so soft and I love the fact that they are Eco- friendly!
Cristina C.
These are a good general everyday napkin. They are not paper towel quality like I've seen from some others, but they are good price and I like them for everyday use.
Tabitha J.
Really good napkins. they are heavy duty. you get a lot for a great price. they are my go to napkins for birthday partys for my children.
shalene w.
Carteret, NJ
First I love them because they are eco friendly and second I love that they are tough like card board. Great product I will keep using.
Jazmine S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
These napkins are stronger then you would think for the price being cheap, and they also come with fun prints and a drawstring bag
Trish S.
Cowen , wv
These are perfect for the kids packed lunch or anyone really they are small & fit perfect in a lunch box/bag
Karina P.
What are the price of these?