MakeupEye MakeupMarc Jacobs
Velvet Primer Epic Lash Primer

Marc Jacobs Velvet Primer Epic Lash Primer

Velvet Primer Epic Lash Primer

How good is this ?
What do y’all think about this? Is it worthed it?💗
Is lash primer necessary to create dramatic and full lashes? I have found some really great mascaras and wonder if primer is worth it
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Velvet Primer Epic Lash Primer!
Caitlyn C.
Athens, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I have 2 favorite lash primers and this one is my #1 all time FAV. I love that it makes your lashes a beige color so you know its coating all of them. I recommend letting it dry on your lashes for about 2-3 minutes and then putting all black mascara over it. It makes a HUGE difference in my lash length and keeps them up all day. I 100% think everyone needs this amazing lash primer, especially if you have short lashes like me #mascara #marcjacobs #falsies
Tara L.
cincinnati
Marc Jacobs Velvet Primer Epic Lash Primer uploaded by Tara L.
This is my favorite mascara primer EVER. Kathleen lights recommended it and I’ve been obsessed ever since. I feel like it definitely makes a difference in my lashes! It helps curl it and makes mascara go on way smoother. I wear it every time I wear mascara!
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,129 reviews
Marc Jacobs Velvet Primer Epic Lash Primer uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
I absolutely love this eyelash primer. This is amazing. The texture is nice and soft. Gives your eyelashes a soft coat before applying your mascara. It is a white color so I think it goes best with darker color mascaras. I would definitely buy this product again. This is an amazing primer. Marc Jacobs Velvet Primer Epic Lash Primer
Emilee L.
Billerica, MA
Marc Jacobs Velvet Primer Epic Lash Primer uploaded by Emilee L.
Purchased at: Sephora
this is a pretty good product. it works really well and is super long lasting. the main issue is that it is a blonde color so when you put mascara on it does peek through. it is still the best primer i’ve ever used for my lashes.
Raisa H.
Buffalo, NY
Marc Jacobs Velvet Primer Epic Lash Primer uploaded by Raisa H.
This product made my lashes look clumpy and just not nice. I had such high hopes for this as I love the mascara but the primer was a no go! Putting mascara on top of it was just a disaster. Marc Jacobs Velvet Primer Epic Lash Primer
Julie B.
Vista, CA
Marc Jacobs Velvet Primer Epic Lash Primer uploaded by Julie B.
Purchased at: Sephora
If you are looking for a good lash primer, this is the one for you!! It thickens and lengthens my lashes without drying them out. I am wearing one coat of lash primer and two coats of mascara in this photo. The trick is to let the primer dry for about 30 seconds so it’s tacky before applying mascara. I tried letting it dry all the way but it made my lashes look clumpy so I wouldn’t recommend doing that. I found my mascara easily covers the primer with one coat. I am totally hooked and feel it makes a huge difference in how long and thick my lashes look.. I highly recommend buying one for yourself!!
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Marc Jacobs Velvet Primer Epic Lash Primer uploaded by Katrina S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Like the mascara, the wand is big and brings out way too much product. I think it works better if you apply only a small amount. Wipe off as much excess product as you can, then lightly apply one THIN coat. Don’t go all in like you would with a mascara. I’ve tried it with a few different mascaras. Some turn out better than others but I think it’s best with the Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir.
Mary P.
Nickerson, NE
Marc Jacobs Velvet Primer Epic Lash Primer uploaded by Mary P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Want killer lashes? Use this after you curl and before the mascara! Amazing results. I’m always looking for a good primer and this is it! Easy to use-one sweep up on each eye. Then go bat those lashes! 😉
Nancy H.
San Antonio, TX
Marc Jacobs Velvet Primer Epic Lash Primer uploaded by Nancy H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product looks very clumpy on the wand and lashes. I wanted a primer but this gave me spider lashes. The primer formula dries out very fast. so Make sure to close it tightly to avoid it going bad in less than a week. I do not recommend this primer it’s to expensive for the results.
Mandy T.
Fort Smith, AR
Marc Jacobs Velvet Primer Epic Lash Primer uploaded by Mandy T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I feel like this mascara primer was over hyped. I read so many good reviews before I made the purchase and hoping this mascara will work like what people rated. I was so excited when the package arrived. I can’t wait to try it on my lashes, because I don’t have very long eyelashes. I thought these mascara will give my lashes fuller volumes like what people reviewed it for. In fact, it turned out awful. I have to use extra mascara to make sure it covers all the nude color of mascara primer that I use. that’s a lot of work to do. It made my lashes clumpy, and sometimes I can see tiny nude color on my lashes. I preferred to put mascara without the mascara primer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...