MakeupEye MakeupMascaraMarc Jacobs
Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara – Spring Runway Edition

Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara – Spring Runway Edition

Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara – Spring Runway Edition

Where is this sold? This was a mascara given to me as a gift and it’s amazing!
Thoughts on this?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara – Spring Runway Edition!
Anahid C.
San Diego, CA
Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara – Spring Runway Edition uploaded by Anahid C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mascara is my favorite. It adds volume and length to my lashes. The perfect shade of black adds focus to my eyes making them look bigger and brighter. This mascara never flakes and doesn’t run if you get it wet. It’s not water proof, but it lasts you all day.Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara Runway Collection 0.32 Oz/ 9.0 G
Lisa M.
Tampa, FL
This is is an amazing product! My lashes always look the best when I wear Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir mascara. People always ask ifnim wearing lashes or if I have extensions...but it’s my Lash Boost and this mascara!
Kris T.
Bellevue, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this mascara in Sephora‘s Lashstash To Go product. it ran so much! I went for a walk, and it was a little bit cold outside, but not too bad. When I came back I had tons of mascara under my eyes on on the top part of my cheeks. What a disappointment! None of the other mascaras in that product did that to me. I was absolutely too mortified to take a picture, but it was very raccoon like.
Heather D.
Walkersville, MD
This is my no 2 mascara was my number 1 till Dark Star came out. This is still one of my favorites. I use the Marc Jacob’s velvet primer which makes my lashes look long and perfect. It wears all day and when I get home from work still looks great.
Brittany G.
meadowview
I loooooveeeeeee this mascara!! My eyelashes are naturally long already but with this mascara they are longer and more bolder. This is easy to take off. My favorite mascara I have ever purchased. I definitely recommend.
Sabrina E.
Birmingham, AL
Only my favorite mascara at the moment!! I have repurchased this like 4 or 5 times!!! Gives me length, volume and amazing black lashes like no other I've used in a long time. Not waterproof but it doesn't rub off either. Truly worth every penny!!
Elizabeth W.
Ponchatoula, LA
Love this mascara and and it’s long lasting great quality and worth it great for makeup gurus
Becca U.
Palatine, IL
Devoted to this brand. I won’t buy anything else. Price is a tad high compared to other brands but it’s worth it.
sanika N.
Eureka, MO
absolutely love this mascara. i use it in conjunction with buxom because the formula and applicator do make the lashes a little clumpy, but you get crazy good length and volume! i always use this and then another mascara or a comb to separate my lashes after but again i can’t say enough good things, they make your natural lashes look like falsies!
Monica T.
Panama City, FL
This stuff is AMAZING! I put this on before my mascara and I notice my lashes are fuller and longer!! I can tell a very noticeable difference if I dont use this