BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #38 in Face Primer

Instantly Impeccable. Skin Smoothing. Makeup Maximizer.

Under(Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer Brings The Refreshing Feel Of Coconut To Your Face While It Perfects And Extends Makeup Wear. With Its Hydrating, Nutrient-rich Formula, It Is Especially Ideal For Normal To Dry Skin Types To Create A Smooth And Improved Skin Surface Before Foundation Application. It’s Enriched With Concentrated Coconut Extracts Which Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup. The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Mirrors The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Your Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits. The Result Is Makeup That Stays On Longer And Skin That Appears Younger-looking And Better Than Ever.

Concentrated Coconut: Formulated With Five Forms Of Coconut, Including Cold-pressed Coconut Water, Juice And Pulp To Form A Natural, Vitamin-rich Barrier Between Your Skin And Makeup
Polysaccharide Perfection: The Coconut Water-derived Polysaccharide Complex Duplicates The Effect Of Synthetic Priming Ingredients, Allowing Skin To Breathe Without Compromising The Skin-perfecting Benefits

Buy on Sephora*
  • "love this primer! honestly i love anything with coconut for the skin it's just so hydrating and makes a world of difference. i don't agree with this being put in the category for normal skin only. i have oily skin and this works very well for me. the thing most people with oily skin don't realize is their skin is producing excess oil because it is lacking moisture. the more hydration you give your skin, the less oily you will be! so really this is great for all skin types i'm oily and it gives me the best glow and keeps my foundation looking flawless." in 85 reviews
  • "this stuff is simply wonderful! i love the coconut scent and the moisturization this gives my skin! i'm a normal to dry skin girl, so those with more of an oily base probably wouldn't enjoy this under their foundation.  i'm not sure if it helps me out much with pores but it does seem to create a smooth surface and help my foundation last longer." in 64 reviews
  • "pretty amazing for my oily skin but after awhile my skin gets very oily again so i started using the hourglasss primer now and my face no longer gets oily. but if your skin is combination or dry this would probably work better for you. the smell is amazing" in 39 reviews
  • "pretty amazing for my oily skin but after awhile my skin gets very oily again so i started using the hourglasss primer now and my face no longer gets oily. but if your skin is combination or dry this would probably work better for you. the smell is amazing" in 33 reviews
Christine M.
Westerville, OH
I use this product specifically under my eye area.  I use another primer for the rest of my face but this primer seems to do wonders for the crepe like skin under my eyes.  It goes on very smooth and has a creamy texture.  Because I use it in a very small specific area I am getting a lot of use out of the bottle.  The price is higher than most primers but I feel it is the best I have found to apply under concealer.  I love that it has no fragrance and is very hydrating.  The pump is convenient and lets out just the right amount with each pump.  Highly recommend especially for under eye area
Olivia M.
I just love all of Marc Jacobs packaging, it looks so professional and is not the same as every other cosmetic brand. I got this product as a sample from Sephora and I hopefully will be able to buy the full bottle soon. I do not really smell the coconut scent its supposed to have but the neutral smell it does have is not bad. This product is so moisturizing which I love, because I have dry skin, and it left my skin looking dewy. Another great thing is that a little bit goes a long way, and I did not need to dump out my whole sample just to cover my face. Would highly recommend.
Nipa I.
I have extremely dry, dehydrated skin. Regardless of how awesome the foundation is, it always clung to my dry patches and i'd always get these allergic looking bumps on my skin. Using oil prior to foundation application seemed to work but then i'd look pretty 'oily'. My local sephora associate recommended this primer and OMG was i amazed at how beautiful the foundation looked after application. I looked so healthy and dewy, my favorite combination! Yes its expensive but after all my frustrations with various products, I think its totally worth it!
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
Initially I didn’t understand this primer. I was suggested to get this after the fenty primer was out of stock. This product is significantly more expensive even though it’s made by the same company. If you do not like coconut scents this is not for you. Do shake the product with every use I find that it can separate and also clog the pump if not used for a while. You do have to use more product than you think but the result is amazing glowing skin. Make up sits incredibly well on top of this and lasts all day.
Emma D.
This primer is absolutely amazing! This product is very moisturizing and leaves your face silky smooth. It hydrates your whole face and fills in the dry patches so your makeup goes on smooth. The smell of this product is not too strong so it does not burn your face but still smells great. Another great thing about this product is that a little goes along way, which is nice considering the price. Overall, your makeup will stay on all day and no one will know if your face is dry, a great purchase to make.
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville , KY
I haven’t tried it but for some reason it’s asking me to review it and I heard that if you skip something they ask you to review it looks bad, I’m pretty sure this is from a list I created which I thought was for products you wanted.. I was wrong lol so with that being said I haven’t tried it myself but I’ve heard it’s great! I’ll definitely update this once I do!
NIA R.
I first bought this product because I heard good reviews on it. For starts, I have combination skin and it’s very sensitive. After a few uses, I wanted to give it back. It broke my skin out so bad, I had pimples everywhere! If you have oily skin, it will definitely make your skin more oily! I ended up giving this primer to a friend.
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
This product is ehh! I feel like it does nothing to your skin. I’m sure it hydrates just a little. For the price of it, it’s not worth it! I was disappointed when I received it. I did use half the bottle because I wanted to see if I saw results but unfortunately I did not. I mean I want to like the product but I just don’t.
Erin W.
Beachwood
This is the best primer I’ve ever used. I used to use too face hangover but all it did was hydrate my skin. This primer not only hydrates my skin but helps hide my pores and makes my skin feel so smooth. It made my makeup look so beautiful when I put it on. I have combination-dry skin and it worked amazing. I would recommend it for everyone!
Allyson B.
Charleston , SC
I’ve been eyeing this primer every time I go into Sephora but could never get myself to spend 45$ on a primer but I finally gave in and I’m so glad I did! This primer is so moisturizing, my makeup goes on smooth and looks flawless in top of it! Loving it so far!
Nancy C.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone actually used this before and if so what are your thoughts. I have combination skin my pores are usually visible in the center of my face. Suggestions?
Mariel M.
I have really dry skin? Does this primer drys the skin?
Sofia G.
Italy
I've been searching for a primer that is hydrating. A great primer and base for my foundation. I found out about this one thanks to a make up tutorial on YouTube and I wanted to know your opinions about it. Should I buy it?? Is it worth the price ?
Tasnim K.
United Kingdom
I have seen a lot of youtubers rave on about this primer for example Kelsey Simone. Her videos aren't sponsored so it is her honest opinion, the reason i listen to her is because we share the same problem of dry skin, but i am asking , is it worth the buy? Will it make my makeup dewy? Can anyone recommend any other primers for dry skin?
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Has anyone used this in very sensitive skin? Any problems?