BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #65 in Eye Primer

A Luxurious, Crease-proof Eyeshadow Primer Formulated With Coconut Extracts To Lock In Color For Up To 12 Hours.

Lock In Looks For 12 Crease-proof Hours With This Luxurious Eyeshadow Primer Infused With Nourishing Coconut Extracts. Under(Cover) Glides On Effortlessly With A Creamy, Lightweight Texture, And Helps Even Skin Tone, Intensifying Eyeshadow For Gorgeous Payoff In Every Stroke. Silica Spheres And Bark Extract Help Absorb Oil To Fight Creasing, For A Perfecting Effect That Feels Cushiony And Comfortable, And An Innovative Gel Polymer With Lilac Stem Cell Helps Looks Last All Day. This Smoothing, Nourishing Eye Primer Feels Like Skincare, But Delivers On Wear, Maximizing Your Makeup.

Buy on Sephora*
Taryn G.
I got this item from Influenster/Marc Jacobs twitter party and I quite love it! I participated in the Marc Jacobs eyeshadow pallet voxbox and have paired them together and it looks phenomenal. My eyeshadow stayed on quite well, it looked wonderful, and this primer goes on very smoothly, no smell, not sticky, and definitely does its job. If I paid for it, I would say it cost a bit too much, but because I got it for free I admit that I specifically worked for me. I’m sure there are other primers at a lower price point that look as good and work just as well.
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
The primer helps my makeup look bold and have nice color but, it doesn’t stick on for long lasting wear! It comes in a beautiful packaging and doesn’t have any weird smells! I recommend for like a going to work or school makeup look!!!
Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
This primer is okay but I don't find myself reaching for it as much as I initially thought. The applicator is pretty hygienic but seems to be greasy and sticky even after setting it with setting powder. Not a big fan.
Samantha P.
Staten Island
I suffer from terrible dry under eyes. After much research i came across a site that told me to use this primer under my eye before concealer. It had help enormously with caking and flaking. I use it on my top eyelid as well for shadows.
Fida A.
Arcadia, CA
Just bought this and I really like it! My eye shadow lasted all day and didn’t feel dry. My eye color is hazel so it’s a nice shade that I can wear alone or under eyeshadow that didn’t crease all day
Desiray S.
Fort thomas, KY
I got a pretty good sample of this to try when I received my eyeconic palette from Marc Jacobs. I loved the eyeshadow but didn’t care for the primer. It’s not better then my 3$ elf eye primer or any other eye primer. It smells better, that’s about it. I visibly seen no difference in my wear with this primer to any other eye primer. I think I’ll stick with my ELF primer.
Rebekah S.
Weaverville, NC
LOVE this primer!

I have incredibly oily lids and this works so well to keep my mascara from smudging and keeping my eyeshadows in place. It has a tint to it, but I haven’t really noticed it covering up anything, but that doesn’t bother me.

Only con I can think of is that it sometimes acts funny if you try and lay foundation or concealer on top of it.
Rafaela V.
Makeup lovers often have their sweet spot. Some of us love lips, others are suckers for a killer contour. And still some love, love, love a hot smokey eye. If you fall into the latter category, listen up. Marc Jacobs Beauty just dropped two new products that are designed to up your eye game in every way.

Marc Jacobs Beauty Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Eye Primer

First, any good eye look starts with a clean palette. The newest addition to their coconut line is the Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Eye Primer. The creamy, lightweight primer contains coconut and velvet flower extracts to even out your lids and craft a smooth, crease-free canvas for your desired eye product. It boasts serious staying power and claims to lock in shadow color (and intensify it) for up to 12 hours all while keeping oil at bay so creasing is minimized.

As if that wasn't good enough. Marc also launched some of the most stunning eyeshadow palettes in town. Replacing their existing eyeshadow offerings are these six stunning new Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palettes. Each palette contains seven shades with four finishes that are inspired by the fabrics in MJ's fashions. Finishes include a velvet matte, shimmering satin, silk, and metallic lamé and can be used wet or dry to create a number of dazzling looks. Are you drooling yet?
Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
I did like this but my eyes are very sensitive I accidentally got a little of my eyes so maybe that was the problem but I've only tried a few Marc Jacobs products because I never win their contest and I still have yet to get anything from influenster yet I do a lot of reviews and stuff so I don't know I'm about to give up all the food store and just keep going with the other crowdtap, bzzagent and other ones that I have found that I've actually sent me products so far influenster has sent me nothing but that has nothing to do with it the Marc Jacobs product I loved it that's just me venting about influenster
Regina C.
I got a sample of this primer and honestly did not expect much but I fell in love with it as soon as I applied it! The formula of this primer is thick and has a slight tint to it. I love how it created a even canvas for my eyeshadow that blended beautifully on this primer. I have oily lids, and after 8 hours, my shadow looked as if I had just applied it on!
Cassie D.
Jackson, TN
I like eye primers that totally cancel out any discoloration/veins on my lids-I want a blank canvas. Is this primer very opaque?
Maddie C.
How long does this last?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Does this actually help your eyes for shadow??
Katie W.
Boston, MA
Has anyone tried this for the undereye? I read somewhere that this is great for undereyes as a primer but I'm not too sure. Hows the consistency? Thanks!
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Thinking about buying Marc Jacobs eye primer ,is it good ? There are so many Primers out there