Marc Jacobs Twinkle Pop

Eyeshadow Stick

Quidiera provarlos en donde los encuentro?
Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? It's free and you can win awesome Marc Jacobs prizes! http://sot.ag/6tDd5
Does this product blend easily? Also, is it glittery or satin-finished? Thanks!
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Twinkle Pop!
Product Highlights
I actually really like this stick, it's super creamy and great. I like to use it in my waterline for a little bit of a pop but also if I'm feeling really lazy I like to just plop it on my eyelid and blend away. in reviews
...can be blended out with ease. The shadow had a considerable amount of glitter; however, did not appear like there were chunky pieces of glitter on the eyelids. This shadow also had good staying power and managed to remain flawless after 8 hours. in reviews
Perfect for spring/summer! If you are looking for an eye shadow that is crease-proof, humidity-proof, sweat-proof, and long lasting... This is it! This stuff does not budge. I am actually wearing it right now at 9 pm, but it looks the same as it did at 5:30am when I applied it. This particular color is my favorite because it can be manipulated to be a warm or cool toned color, so it is very versatile and compliments all eye colors. This is great for long summer days when you don't want your eye makeup to settle in the crease or slide down your face. Highly recommend. in reviews
courtney T.
Little Elm, TX
Marc Jacobs Twinkle Pop uploaded by courtney T.
Marc Jacobs Twinkle Pop uploaded by courtney T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: On The Verge, Stardust, Leila, Three Shakes, Shoshanna
Y’all! I literally have these eyeshadow sticks in every color! The pigment is amazing. Goes on so easy and is blendable and buildable!
Kayley C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Honey Bunny
I love the my Marc Jacobs beauty twinkle pop eye stick, the honey bunny color in particular. I love this color because it is a nice neutral for day time wear with and extra added amount of sparkle. It is a great cream eyeshadow and a little goes a long way. I was a little put off at first by the price, but I decided to give it a shot and I'm in love with it. I will be wearing this product for a long time.
Samira H.
Lansdale, PA
Marc Jacobs Twinkle Pop uploaded by Samira H.
Review for: Honey Bunny
This is an amazing creamy shimmery eyeshadow. I LOVE IT! It is so easy to work with and the pigment is unbelievable. The color is amazing and it could create glowing looks. I would purchase this again and honestly everyone should have this, it is totally worth it!!!
Jamie C.
Manila, AR
Marc Jacobs Twinkle Pop uploaded by Jamie C.
Review for: Honey Bunny
I have used this stick for years, daily, since they released. It is a beautiful shine to wear alone and great to build shadow onto. Will continue to purchase!
Madina A.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Au Revoir
These eyeshadow sticks are beautiful. They are highly pigmented and come in a variety of shades. The formula is creamy and it glides on with ease and blends
Julia R.
Exton, PA
Review for: Frannie
This is a great cream shadow stick. Nice and shimmery, blends out well but then sets. I do usually wear an eye primer under it, as it can crease after a few hours of wear. I would recommend this for someone who likes one-and-done eye looks.
Veronica S.
1,204 reviews
Review for: Volver, Au Revoir, Stardust
I love love love this product! I can't say enough good things about this product. I highly recommend this eye product. The colors are great and it lasts all day!
Venus A.
North Bergen, NJ
Review for: Stardust
It’s good but I don’t think I would buy it again. I can easily replace it with most brands.
Liz P.
Hazel Park, MI
It’s a really nice creamy eyeshadow stick, I just don’t find myself reaching for it all that often. If it was a little easier to blend out on the edges, I think that would improve the product. As far as wear time, it does a great job and the color is lightly shimmery which is pretty.
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
Review for: Volver
This product is super creamy and easy to apply! The packaging is perfect and the nude color is stunning.... the color is a little shimmer! And goes good with brown eyes! It is a little expensive but, it’s still worth it! I highly recommend it....!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...