BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Complementary to the Basil fragrance in Marc Jacobs' limited edition line of Splash scents is Fig, a subtle, fresh scent tinted with citrus notes and gentle woodsy flavours. Fig is casual and green, warm and inviting, unfolding through layers of wet grass, wild strawberry, clementine zest, dewy cypress and beech amber. We fig-ure the world will love it.

Eva H.
Alexandria, VA
I love this perfume scent by Marc Jacobs. All of the Perfumes by Marc are lightly scented but last all day and each scent is amazing. This is my personal favorite because its light, fruity, and good for everyday use. Every time i wear it, people notice and compliment me. I love it!
Alicia M.
Belfair, WA
So I'm not actually tried any Marc Jacobs perfume fragrances myself I have smelled samples of them I couldn't actually tell you which ones but I'm a perfume fanatic I have probably more bottles of perfume than anybody I know I would definitely love to have a sample of it because of the fact of how much perfume I buy if I got some samples and I like them I would definitely purchase more and more
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
I'm so glad to see this. It's a huge value- the bottle is more than generous even though it's more of a splash than a true perfume. Very short-wearing but layerable. The deepest noted in this splash linger. I really recommend for fall-winter scent.
Amanda D.
Pennsburg, PA
Smells beautiful and stays on until you take it off I love the smells it's fresh and light but very nice I love it and it s not to pricey and it's good value so I recommend it to all perfume lovers and for people who like to smell good and people who like long lasting fragrances
Kendra F.
Las Vegas, NV
For someone who does not like actual fig, I find this product to be amazing. The smell is not completely overpowering, but has a cozy soft scent to it that may people would enjoy. Would recommend, as well as repurchase this product. The worse part is the price, unfortunately.
Anaheyry L.
Earlimart
I really didn't like this fragrance it was a very floral scent it's too strong I am I would like it a little bit sweeter it's a very rare bottle it's not cute at all and it's very pricey I really don't recommend this they have other that are great but just not this one
Jodie C.
Zachary, LA
Great summer scent! Clean scent not over powering. Last a long time. I love something that isn't going to wear off mid day... I can definitely say this last all day!
Malory L.
Decatur, GA
I used this a very very long time ago. I remember really liking it. It's very unisex... I'd say more on the manly side really but it has a clean smell I like. Very strong. Little goes a long way. Lasts.
Camila G.
This preform is so great like is smells so maxing I want it it's so good like omg it's amazing like wow awesome perfume I want it like now jk you don't have to give it to me
Tameika P.
Leland, NC
I am convinced! I love the smell of Marc Jacobs! I suffer from allergies and these fragrances are just right for me! They are soft & sexy! I have started a collection!