BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

• Oh wow! $99 for an eyeshadow palette? How big are the pans? Is it...1 Answers
  • Colors are really pretty but not sure if its worth the money thou...1 Answers
  • I can see spring looks 🌿🌼1 Answers
Marc Jacobs The Wild One Eye-Conic Eyeshadow Palette
  • "The felt tip is the only thing different between this liner and the tattoo liner in my opinion. It's a bit thicker of a tip so getting a super thin point or line is harder but this doesn't have a brush that will fray like the tattoo liner does. The collection of colors is great and it's truly waterproof if you can get it to dry down. My eyes water a bit when I'm doing my eyeliner and that caused this to bleed into my eyeshadow on the inner third of my eye even if I put black eyeshadow over it immediately with a liner brush. I wouldn't totally recommend this for a beginner because it does dry down quickly but it would be decent for everyone else including those with hooded eyes because it does dry so quickly. That means it's not going to be forgiving of someone who makes mistakes at eyeliner. It lasts most of the day except in the inner third. It's very pigmented. Great price. This lasted me less than a month doing a semi thick winged liner daily and touch ups throughout the day." in 16 reviews
  • "I picked this bad boy up in Sephora (France) with a 25% discount and am in loooove. Ultimate pigmentation and blendability.. The columns of the palette give nice inspiration for looks. So far my favourite is the row going from shimmery light green to matte dark red. I love that they decided to add more color and sparkle to this year's palette while still keeping all the basic matte shades." in 3 reviews
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
Holy moly. I’ve never seen or felt shadows quite like this. I love this palette. It is stunning and so beautiful. Some shadows feel like cream to powder finish and feel so buttery. I love the duo chrome colors and the sparkle shades. Every single shadow is pigmented and blends so well! Definitely on my favorites list. Wow!
Leigh P.
Marc jacobs beauty is luxurious plain and simple ... the colors are highly pigmented yes it's more expensive but trust me they use better quality ingredients in their products . My eyes never crease and the color is vibrant and beautiful ! This is the perfect palette for someone who wants to try amazing colors and experiment . Awesome product I highly recommend anything in this line .
Brittany L.
Vanceburg, KY
I received this palette for Christmas, and boy, is it great. The colors are saturated and beautiful. Pigmentation is top notch. Every shade is buttery smooth. A+
Alexandria A.
Kissimmee , FL
I went to the holiday preview and saw a few eyeshadow kits to choose from. I'm so glad I picked this one. The colors are so pigmented and the texture just blows me away. I normally don't like shimmery shades but these shades are easy to work with and are unlike any other kit. If you're tired of the same beiges or neutrals, this kit will be a nice change of pace. You can play and create so many looks. Worth the money!
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
Am in love with this eyeshadow platte! It has various of pink/nude colors! The packaging is stunning and the pigment is beautiful.... it’s easy to blend and apply, it’s worth the price! I will definitely buy this platte again! Highly recommend for people who love nude/pink colors
Sarah P.
Omg I LOVE this eyeshadow palette! The eyeshadows are so buttery and blend like a dream. The color selection is surprisingly wearable for everyday and you can create a million different looks. There’s a good range of mattes and shimmers. The packaging is so adorable and there’s a giant mirror which is super nice. I highly recommend this palette, even though it is on the pricey side!!
Moriah S.
I love this palette it's amazing, the colors are so pigmented and they blend amazingly. The color selection in this palette allow for multiple looks without being to bulky. My only issue is the little snap closer does get bumped in my bag and open sometimes but never fully so none of the pans have gotten messed up.
Kimberly P.
Dubuque, IA
I just don't like this palette. Some of the shadows have glitter that creates fallout. The shades are unique but difficult to pair together. I will be returning this. Not worth even on sale.
Jewels G.
These eyeshadows are truly gorgeous. The pigmentation is crazy amazing. They apply so smoothly and evenly. The formula is buttery and super rich as well. The perform like high end shadows should. They blend so quickly as well. I was blending them in my crease and was amazed by how quickly i finished. My arm doesn’t hurt with blending these haha. BUT great eyeshadows and the price is great too.
Laura O.
Hagerstown, MD
Love love love this product the colors are so pretty and define the best ever it last long don't need much and shows shows boy I tell ya I'm a big eyeshadow person and these colors is a yes yes yes
Alecia K.
Is this worth $100...?
Sahar F.
Is this worth the money?
Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
I’m a sucker for cute packaging and I want this palette so bad but I’ve never used MJ eyeshadow before. Is this palette worth it?
Lucero M.
Baytown, TX
Never tried any marc Jacob's products. But I feel like this pallete is calling my name😍
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Is this really worth my money?