Marc Jacobs The Smudge

Eyeshadow Smudge Brush

Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? It's free and you can win awesome Marc Jacobs prizes! http://sot.ag/6tDd5
How does this compare to the smudge brushes from Hourglass, NARS, and Kevin Aucoin? Is this brush worth purchasing or is there another one you would recommend more?
Where can I purchase it in the uk, and how much it would cost?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs The Smudge!
Kealani B.
Richland, WA
Marc Jacobs The Smudge uploaded by Kealani B.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Marc Jacobs smudge brush is by far the best smudge brush I have ever used! I use it with my urban decay 24/7 eyeliner and they pair really well together. The trick to using this is to not try to smudge all of the eyeliner, just the very edge of the line so it doesn't rub any color off. Highly recommend!
jamie M.
Marc Jacob's makes some incredible brushes!! His synthetic brushes are among some of the softest brushes I have used. I find this little guy to be extremely versatile and worth every penny. It's small enough to line my upper lash line, but also works wonders smoking out liner or shadows. Same goes for the lower lash line. I also love using it for cutting the crese or intensifying the outer V.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,718 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This truly IS the HOLY GRAIL Smudger brush from Marc Jacobs. I splurged on this during the Sephora Rouge event which I believe is the best time to invest in tools as a MUA. This tool has majority upped my eyeshadow game and I thank this 5 star wonder for this!!!!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,718 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
The Holy trail of under eye shadow Tools!!! The Smudge IS super soft.... Feels amazing!!! It is pricey.. $30 but I buy my tools during Sephoras Rouge events at 20% off... Thats when I splurge on my tool purchases!!! Please try it... It is super luxurious and the "one" I would buy out of the MJ Beauty line for perfect smudged eyeshadow looks under the eye!!!!
Mellisa B.
Dawsonville, GA
10/10 , I definitely recommend . This is what you need in your life ! Not too expensive either , so you won’t be disappointed !
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
I love this piece of makeup so much! It’s a staple in my everyday beauty routine. Definetly worth the price, and very easy to find both online and in store. Would recommend to all makeup lovers out there!
Laura D.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this product! The brand too! Goes on smoothly and leaves me feeling luxurious and sexy! Smells good and packaging is gorgeous! A good quality product that I would recommend to anyone! Will purchase again!
Jordan G.
McDonough , GA
Such a good smudger brush. I don’t do bottom eyeshadow often but when I do this is the only brush that seems to work!
Lauren-Michelle K.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Marc Jacobs is an amazing line of cruelty free products. This brush looks pretty and I use it every day it’s phenomenal
Sarah R.
Marlborough
This is my go to brush for my under eye and diffusing eyeshadow or eyeliner! It is soft and made with great quality materials and has a nice weight to it. I love this little detailing brush!