Marc Jacobs The Seamless Liquid Foundation Brush No. 4 uploaded by Asha B.

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A synthetic liquid foundation brush with flat sides and a tapered edge for a natural, seamless application.
Achieve Perfectly Shameless skin with The Seamless Liquid Foundation Brush. It is expertly designed to hug the contours of the face and blend in makeup for an even, streak-free finish.
The bristles were developed with the perfect proportion in mind: small enough to apply foundation in hard-to-reach areas like the sides of the nose and under the eyes, yet big enough to quickly and easily cover larger surfaces of the face. The Seamless makes it effortless to build your desired level of coverage for a complexion that's as shameless as you are.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I highly recommend this liquid foundation brush because it applies the foundation on smoothly and blends it well leaving no clumpy spots. It is very easy to apply while using this brush!" in 3 reviews
anastasia d.
I highly recommend this brunch! This easily is one of the best foundation brushes I have ever used! It’s soft and doesn’t shed at all. It’s worth every penny and makes foundation go on flawlessly! Definitely recommend
Priscilla F.
My mom has this brush & I used it a few times. Personally I didn't see much of a difference in comparison to other foundation brushes other then the name on the brush & the high price for this particular brush. I wouldn't spend that much on this brush when an elf brush does the same thing. Besides, I don't really care for applying foundation with a brush, I prefer blenders.
Janette W.
Gurnee
Love love the brand . The brush does do what is supposed to but I truly can say it doesn’t justify the pricing . It is pricey. I’ve used plenty but I feel like I reach for my other brushes
Tona W.
High Point, NC
Love this brush. It is soft and blends out foundation like a dream. I notice with a lot of other brushes like this they tend to shed...not this one. Def worth it!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I recently got this brush and I do like how it applies my foundation it does give me a more of a flawless air pressure parents however it does streak just a little bit but I do like to go over top of the beauty blender to smooth everything out
Bryanna H.
Wingate
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This brush is everything! It’s super cute and soft on the face. It blends out foundation like nobody’s business and it doesn’t leave you looking streaky. The brush is also really easy to clean! I would highly recommend this!
Mariah M.
I truly love this brush but I do not use it to apply foundation I use this brush to apply my primer. And it works so well. It feels so soft on the skin and applies product so well.
Kimberly D.
Mt Sterling, KY
Love the liquid foundation brush. Sort of expensive , but I'm on a budget! It does apply foundation so smoothly, no lines, and it blends great! Would recommend this over a sponge!
Jaylen S.
Calumet City, IL
This is a great brush for the brand especially from the price. It’s well worth it. I would definitely purchase again. I ordered this online and no I didn’t see any alternatives. I would recommend again.
Cimo E.
how can we apply it on the face just give me an idea please!!!???
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
This is a beautiful brush but is it actually worth damn near $40? What does it do that a drug store brush won't do, really?
Charl L.
Does it feel harsh on your skin?
Janeigne N.
Is this good for foundation?
Jay 💖.
How does this brush blend?