Marc Jacobs The Seamless

Liquid Foundation Brush No. 4

Is it soft on ur skin? I wanna try this
How does this make applying liquid makeup better?
how can we apply it on the face just give me an idea please!!!???
Start your review of Marc Jacobs The Seamless!
Product Highlights
I highly recommend this liquid foundation brush because it applies the foundation on smoothly and blends it well leaving no clumpy spots. It is very easy to apply while using this brush!in reviews
Montpelier, VT
Marc Jacobs The Seamless uploaded by Shannon P.
This brush is so incredibly well made! Its heavy, with immaculate bristles that are shaped to the ideal form to apply liquid foundation. Even without the branding label, you could easily tell this is a luxury brush by the feel of it. I would recommend this to anyone who uses a liquid foundation, its my absolute favorite! Do not try to blend with circular motions, this definitely isnt a buffer style. It takes a little practice to master but is well worth it when you do.
Bellflower, CA
Blend like magic. The perfect blending tools are right here. They work like magic and get the job done.
Alameda , CA
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my go to brush for foundation. It doesn’t leave any streaks, applies your foundation perfectly. I highly recommend this. The bristles are so silky and smooth and it doesn’t absorb your foundation.
Taylor, TX
I like this brush, its high quality and it puts my liquid foundation on seamlessly , if you want your makeup to look smooth get this.
Hoboken , NJ
I highly recommend this brunch! This easily is one of the best foundation brushes I have ever used! It’s soft and doesn’t shed at all. It’s worth every penny and makes foundation go on flawlessly! Definitely recommend
Saint Louis, MO
This brush is AMAZING!! Seriously the best liquid foundation brush I have ever tried. This made me switch from using a sponge. It’s perfect for going around eye looks too, which is something I was looking for. Highly highly recommend.
Zanesville, OH
1,280 reviews
This is the perfect blush for blending! I use mine for blending liquid foundation and it works like a charm! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is on the lookout for a new type of brush and hasn’t tried this one yet!
This is a great brush and i would recommend getting it the dupe from Sephora for a much cheaper price compared to this.The brush is absolutely amazing but for about $40 I rather get one that is more affordable and does the same thing.
Madisonville
What I liked about this brush is the flat sides. Seems to allow product to be applied more precise. You can purchase one from sephora. I feel it is worth the  although it is a little pricey. I am very fairer skinned so I need a brush for sensitive skin.
Wingate
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelowna, BC