BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

Liquid Formulas. Light Coverage. Instant Airbrush.
The Face I Liquid Foundation Brush is the smart match for Genius Gel Foundation. Specially designed for optimal use with our gel-based formula, the oversized brush head with tapered bristles allows for expert application with an airbrushed finish.

• Innovative design with angled brush head allows for easy application and sculpting
  • Use the flat, tapered side of the brush for overall application and the sides of the brush for contouring.
  • Can be used with powder (Perfection Powder Foundation), liquid and mousse foundations.

• Has anyone tried this brush and the urban decay liquid foundation...1 Answers
  • Is the face 1 or 2 better for applying foundation because this is...1 Answers
  • Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? I... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
C M.
Austin, TX
I originally bought these brushes because my MJ was my favorite designer at the time and I’m not one to buy celebrity make up. I bought the entire collection at the time which wasn’t many items but this brush and the Marc Jacobs Angled Blush Brush are the best brushes I’ve ever bought. They’re are synthetic hairs and I’ve had the same brushes for 5 years. I clean them carefully always and they’re just a very good set of brushes. Try them to believe me. I’ll buy them again and again.
Karen K.
Definitely took me some contemplating when getting this foundation brush because its $50 and lets be honest, it hurt a little spending $50 on ONE brush but as soon as I got it I didn't regret my decision at all. What I always do is use the brush to distribute my foundation on my face and then blend it all out with my beauty blender but that is just my personal preference. This brush does work well with liquid foundation, it will not work well with thick foundation
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I have seen videos where they talked about this brush and beuty gurus have said that it works perfectly that they do not even notice they have any foundation and it does their face look extremely gorgeous:) I think that it’s too expensive but the results are great! They are worth the price.
Emily A.
I never thought one of my favorite beauty items would be a brush, but this brush right here though...

Okay, so first thing's first -- it is expensive. I had been eyeing the brush for months, reading reviews and watching youtube videos and I knew I wanted it, but even for a beauty junkie like me, $48 is a lot for a tool. So I waited and I waited until the VIB Rouge Sale and then I scooped this baby right up and I am SO happy I did!

I didn't think there was a brush on the market that could give me results as good as my beautyblender, but then The Face 1 came into my life and everything changed! The bristles are incredibly soft and blend foundation seamlessly. The brush is lightweight without feeling flimsy and it's just so pretty.

I use it primarily with my MJB Genius Gel Foundation, as this brush was designed specifically for the application of that foundation and they are truly the perfect pair! However, I do use it to apply other foundations as well, and the results are always stunning.

In my opinion this brush is certainly worth the price!

Brandi E.
Austin , TX
I love this brush for the remarcable foundation also. Blends everything so nicely and is beautiful. It's soft and just works so wonderfully. Worth the price in my opinion. I've had it for 2 years and it's still going strong. I recommend this brush.
Bryanna R.
San Antonio, TX
This brush is amazing! I use it every single morning and I have very dry skin so the soft texture is good for finishing touches. This product is very easy to apply it gets in all the places a beauty blender can't. Overall I love this product and it leaves amazing finishing touches.
Massi S.
Allston, MA
I've used a lot of foundation brushes and applicators and this is by far the best one and the one that leaves my foundation flawless. I use this with ysl's foundation and it's wonderful. It's a really big and heavy brush, but it's just some getting used to. I clean it weekly and I've had it for over 6 months, and it's like new every time I clean it. Definitely worth the money.
Phoebe N.
London, UK
This brush is so good! It's amazingly soft and fluffy, and blends foundation perfectly. I used to use the UD good karma foundation brush, which is much denser and shorter bristles, but this one feels like such better quality and like heaven on my face. It's pricy but I'm definitely going to buy other Marc Jacobs brushes to replace others in my collection
Kimberly P.
Bellevue, NE
Out of the many foundation brushes I have used and purchased in the past, I have to confess this is by far the best I have bought! The foundation I currently use (Makeup Forever Stick) glides on easy and I do not have any issues with leaving streaky residue or not filling in pores correctly. Yes, this particular brush is pricey compared to others, but if taken care of it will last unlike others that cost less which in the end if you look at it in a different perspective will save you money in the long run!
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
Softest brush I own. I didn't think it would work that great since it was pretty soft but it glides my makeup on flawlessly. Smooths everything out and blends easily. Worth every penny. I would definitely recommend my favorite foundation brush to anyone that's looking for a good one.
Keirysha M.
Memphis, TN
Is the face 1 or 2 better for applying foundation because this is just one of those high end items I'm dying to try ?
Crystal H.
Has anyone tried this brush and the urban decay liquid foundation brush and able to compare the two for me?
Miriam B.
Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? It's free and you can win awesome Marc Jacobs prizes! http://sot.ag/6tDd5
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone know how it compares to Face 1?