Marc Jacobs The Blush

Angled Blush Brush No. 10

Brushes are my heaven . What do you thin about this brush?
have you ever this one? how it work? [user:maananiko]
Is this brush worth it for the price?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs The Blush!
savannah H.
I never believed in investing in expensive makeup brushes until this one. Flawless application!
Raquel B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is my perfect blush brush. The synthetic bristles are soft but pick up product effortlessly. The sleek black handle with silver detail adds style to any vanity. The angled bristles allow precision blush application. This washes well with no shedding or color loss. Highly recommended.
Zariah S.
I use this brush with blushes that are hard pan/ not that soft and need a brush that will pick up the color better. Sadly this sheds, and the hairs are not that the softest. But because the hair is not soft it helps to pick up blush color so it’s a give and take. I only recommend this for someone who is a blush lover and has different types of pressed blushes therefore this comes in handy for what I stated hard pan such as Tarte ones.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
The quality of this brush is absolute garbage which I'm so sad about! It was my first Marc jacobs brush purchase I've ever made and high expectations, but the quality isn't anything I'd imagine it to be. The bristles actually irritate my face :( the only great thing about this brush is the great quality handle, but they should've put more effort into the bristles which is the whole purpose.
Vanessa G.
Roanoke, VA
Marc Jacobs The Blush uploaded by Vanessa G.
Marc Jacobs The Blush uploaded by Vanessa G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this blush brush alot its soft but not as soft as some of their other brushes, it's great at blending in my blush or if I'm using for bronze or contour. I highly recommend this brush for anyone who enjoys applying blushes and contour detail to the face. Marc Jacobs The Blush #makeup #COSMETICS #style #fashion #beauty #wellness #trend
Kristin M.
Cheektowaga, NY
Very mixed reviews on this brush but I really like it. I actually use it with a bronzer to shape my face and it works really well. I find the bristles to be very soft on my face and it does a nice job angling my cheeks and over my forehead. I have washed it several times and never have a problem with bristles falling out or becoming uneven and it dries out quickly for the next use.
Lyndah P.
Purchased at: Macy's
This Quickly became one of my favorite brushes in my collection. I love the sleek aesthetic of this brush and the angle of it. It applies my blush very well and I’ve also used it for bronzer application.
Daylin
I love it, I love Marc Jacobs they are the best, I love so much this brush amazing 🥰
Mellisa B.
Dawsonville, GA
10/10 , I definitely recommend . This is what you need in your life ! Not too expensive either , so you won’t be disappointed !
Suad M.
Hillsboro, OR
Nominating my fav blush brush for a #InfluensterAwards2020. It feels so soft on my skin and blends well.