MARC JACOBS Splash Pear uploaded by Gabriella H.

BY MARC JACOBS

The Marc Jacobs Splash Pear is a fresh and ripe fragrance, capturing a delicious summer indulgence. This fruity woody scent is delectable, featuring notes of pear, gin accord and wood.

Please note:

Due to restrictions and regulations governed by the U.S. Department of Transportation, all fragrances are considered hazmat items and are to be sent only by ground shipping services.

Emily V.
Barboursville
I absolutely LOVE this perfume! It is very light but also noticeable, which is great for me. The scent lasts throughout the day without having to use too much, which is a plus. I typically don't like perfumes because I find them to be too strong, but this one is perfect!
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
This is one of my absolute must haves for spring and summer. It's so light and simple, but refreshing. I like fragrances that don't overpower during the summer, and this is perfect for that. They have a couple different ones to choose from, but the pear is my favorite. I can really imagine waking around in the sun when I smell this.
Kori G.
I LOVE THIS! It's such a unique blend of sweetness with a slight woodsy undertone. Every time I wear it, I get tons of compliments. It isn't too overpowering either, yet lasts all day. There isn't anything quite like it... I'd highly recommend this unique fragrance.
Anjum S.
Brooklyn, NY
I had a small sample of this perfume and it's great. I typically like citrusy smells, but this one is a mixture of citrus and sweet. It smells like the title, pear, but not overbearingly like it. It is a light but long lasting scent. I love it! I would recommend it.
Asia S.
Spring, TX
I stopped by Ulta looking for a new perfume and this smells like summer! It's pear but smells light and feminine. It's perfect for a hot summer day when you don't want to wear a heavy perfume.
Sierra M.
I really love the light, semi sweet scent of this but I found that it really just did not last. It really only lasts a few hours and after that it seemed like it was completely gone. I think it is a little pricey for how long it lasts.
Stephanie M.
Escondido, CA
Very light but delightful smell the cucumber one and rain are great too but pear was choice in the end so fatastic and great size bottle
Nora C.
I just tried this and I fell in love with it. It's the perfect spring inspired sweet scent. I absolutely love it!
Stephanie M.
Escondido, CA
Very light smell and suggestions on how to make it last longer, smells amazing

Sephora