• Marc Jacobs Shameless Youthful-Look 24-Hour Foundation SPF 25 LIGHT YR230 US
  • Marc Jacobs Shameless Youthful-Look 24-Hour Foundation SPF 25 FAIR Y110 US
  • Marc Jacobs Shameless Youthful-Look 24-Hour Foundation SPF 25 FAIR Y130 US
  • Marc Jacobs Shameless Youthful-Look 24-Hour Foundation SPF 25 LIGHT R250 US

BY MARC JACOBS

This weightless oil free foundation provides medium coverage that blends seamlessly. A patented Infinity MillingTM process produces super-fine pigments that result in the most natural-looking, self-setting finish. The broad shade range was developed with artists and models worldwide to fit all skin tones and skin types. The perfect level of coverage allows for flexibilty across the shade range - go deeper or lighter depending on your desired look.

Shameless Liquid Foundation also beautifies from the inside out with skincare benefits, including phenomenal hydration. It contains Snow Mushroom, known for its impressive ability to hold onto water; it's like nature's dupe for hyaluronic acid. The formula also contains Blue Daisy extract, known to alleviate the dulling effects of pollution. Together, they help your skin look hydrated, plumped and more youthful.

Pro's Tips:

Shameless foundation is so effortless, you can apply with your fingers or a damp beauty sponge. For perfectly shameless skin, apply with The Seamless Brush. It was specifically designed to work with Shameless. Apply a thin, even layer of foundation so you get the skincare and SPF benefits all over. Next, build coverage only where you need it using a pat-and-pull motion with the flat side of the brush. Use the brush tips to blend edges.

• Omg I need this!!!13 Answers
  • Today if you spend 25 or more money on sephora you get a ...6 Answers
  • I’m very interested in this foundation. Sephora offers a ...10 Answers
Marc Jacobs Shameless Youthful-Look 24-Hour Foundation SPF 25

Start your review of Marc Jacobs Shameless Youthful-Look 24-Hour Foundation SPF 25!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "i really wana try this foundation! i hope influenster sends it to me!! i have dry skin and i want a soft matte foundation with lightweight feeling, the shade range is out if marc jacobs regular range so i love that!!" in 8 reviews
Esmeralda C.
Canutillo, TX
I recently just got this foundation but I wanted to try this so bad and I honestly love it! It feels so lightweight and looks so natural I definitely will be wearing it more plus it matches me perfect!
Ann N.
Seffner, FL
Review for: MEDIUM Y370 US more...
This Marc Jacobs Shameless Youthful-Look 24-Hour Foundation SPF 25 is really lightweight. I like it has a medium coverage, and it lasts for 24HR so it’s perfect for everyday use. What impressed me that it’s has SPF 25; but it does not have any flashback. The package is really compact. It can fit into the balm of your hand. It has an oil-free formula so it’s perfect for oily skin ❤️
Blair B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Other more...
If you're looking for a medium coverage with a natural finish this is it. The foundation stays on pretty well all day, however I did notice my skin looking a bit dry after a few hours. So, if you have dry skin I wouldn’t recommend it unless you really prep and hydrate your skin. I do appreciate that there is sunscreen in it so you don't have to put any on beforehand!
Nabila K.
This foundation is great for an on the go makeup routine and so natural looking! The formula is smooth and doesn't look cakey or gunky at all when worn. Coverage is light enough to make you feel like you aren't wearing any makeup, but also buildable! I also love how compact and easy to use the container is! Perfect for traveling! Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a natural looking, easy to apply foundation :)
Kristin Q.
Macon, GA
Review for: Other more...
I received the Medium R300 shade which was close to a perfect shade match. This is a lighter coverage foundation. I found it very tricky to apply. Using a brush made it show dry spots that I never even knew existed and when I used a damp beauty blender there was zero coverage. If I could find a decent method of application I would like it more. I received this foundation from influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.
Sh💋n🍸ce J.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: TAN Y440 US more...
First off I’ll like to say I’m just now getting into makeup lol. I received a color that’s slightly too light for me 😔. That’s only because I had no idea what how the shade of colors go. Other than that great product goes on smoothly, not too thick and definitely am purchasing my shade
Yaritza T.
San Diego
Review for: FAIR Y110 US more...
I got a sample of this foundation but it was y210 the shade was a lil to dark I like how it made my skin look flawless and it didn’t look cakey or anything I will be getting my right shade it last all day I went to the park and it was hot and when I went to the car to go check on it look the same when I first apply to it in the morning it held prettty will worth buying
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
Review for: FAIR Y130 US more...
I've used other foundations (IT Cosmetics) with way more SPF and half the smell. The texture and scent makes this feel like a tinted sunscreen more than anything. The thickness of the formula really made me hate this, it didn't look sheer on the skin, and even with a little product it was still visible. Maybe you'd like it built up a bit more but I prefer a light coverage and this just wasn't the best for that.
Amber D.
Jefferson, GA
Review for: Other more...
I was really excited to try this foundation but was sorely disappointed. I have tried repeatedly, but it just does not work for my skin. It is too dewy for my oily skin. It leaves streaks, despite my best efforts. It doesn’t last for me. I hate leaving bad reviews, but I want to be honest. Maybe I just got a bad batch? Im sure this will be lovely for someone else and I’m grateful for the opportunity to review.
Roxy v.
new york
This is by far my new favorite!  Amazing coverage, yet light...color stays true all day and no touch up required.  I read somewhere to only use a sponge, but I also tried with a brush and it still looked great!  I have tried RE(marc)able.  Now that is some serious coverage. Very heavy and you only need a job.
Shameless is MUCH lighter but works just as well.  This is my new go to.
Ines G.
Is this good for oily or combination skin?
Jessica L.
Livonia
Is this foundation worth the money? I’m not too worried about the cost as long as the product is worth it. How is the consistency of it? Thick, thin, creamy? Also how is the coverage?
Gemma D.
Really wanting to try this foundation! Has anybody tried it? Is it full coverage and long lasting?
Aya F.
Zagazig, Elsharaqiuh
Has anyone try this yet?
T B.