BY MARC JACOBS

This weightless oil free foundation provides medium coverage that blends seamlessly. A patented Infinity MillingTM process produces super-fine pigments that result in the most natural-looking, self-setting finish. The broad shade range was developed with artists and models worldwide to fit all skin tones and skin types. The perfect level of coverage allows for flexibilty across the shade range - go deeper or lighter depending on your desired look.

Shameless Liquid Foundation also beautifies from the inside out with skincare benefits, including phenomenal hydration. It contains Snow Mushroom, known for its impressive ability to hold onto water; it's like nature's dupe for hyaluronic acid. The formula also contains Blue Daisy extract, known to alleviate the dulling effects of pollution. Together, they help your skin look hydrated, plumped and more youthful.

Pro's Tips:

Shameless foundation is so effortless, you can apply with your fingers or a damp beauty sponge. For perfectly shameless skin, apply with The Seamless Brush. It was specifically designed to work with Shameless. Apply a thin, even layer of foundation so you get the skincare and SPF benefits all over. Next, build coverage only where you need it using a pat-and-pull motion with the flat side of the brush. Use the brush tips to blend edges.

• Omg I need this!!!13 Answers
  • Today if you spend 25 or more money on sephora you get a ...6 Answers
  • I’m very interested in this foundation. Sephora offers a ...10 Answers
Marc Jacobs Shameless Youthful-Look 24-Hour Foundation SPF 25
  • "i really wana try this foundation! i hope influenster sends it to me!! i have dry skin and i want a soft matte foundation with lightweight feeling, the shade range is out if marc jacobs regular range so i love that!!" in 8 reviews
Erika C.
Review for: LIGHT Y210 US more...

I really wanted to love this foundation because I love other stuff from MJacobs. I was sent this foundation for free to review and I was SUPER excited! When it arrived, I immediately put it on that morning. It turned into a huge mess on my face, settling into every tiny line and emphasizing every pore, and let's not even mention the sides of my nose. I thought, surely it must be because I did not prep my face with all the excitement. So next day I was going to do my makeup and prepped my face as I always do, and put this foundation on. Same thing happened. It emphasized and put texture in places that I have no visible flaws at all without makeup. I thought, OK maybe I just needed to exfoliate again. So another day I washed my face, exfoliated really well, moisturized well, my face was a flawless canvas (bear in mind my skin is naturally smooth and has no noticeable flaws). I went to put this foundation again, and once again it went on horribly, created super texturized patches, did not blend well, settled inside every pore emphasizing it. I still refused to give up, and tried to make this foundation work in every way imaginable for a total of 5 times. Each time I ended up wasting precious time having to take it all off and start my routine all over again with a trusted foundation so I could actually go outside. Today was the last time I tried and I finally gave up. It won't blend into my face at all, it gives me horrible texture everywhere, and it dries quickly - if you try to fix it by blending some more, it makes it EVEN worse, and rubs off in patches.
Since I was too embarrassed about the horrible way it looks to wear this foundation outside, I can't comment on how long lasting it is or how good the SPF properties are.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Review for: FAIR Y130 US more...
I wanted to love this foundation so much, I really did. But the only thing I liked about it was it's cool, contemporary packaging. The color I chose may have been a bit light for me, but it didn't matter because the formula was all wrong.
I tried using it with only moisturizer underneath, primer and primer plus facial oil. I also tried applying it with my fingers, a brush and a damp Beauty Blender. I got the best results (although none were worthy of going outside in daylight), with primer (MAC Prep + Prime and a tiny bit of Smashbox Primer oil) and the Beauty Blender.
It seemed as if no matter which way I was applying the foundation, I had to keep applying more, more, more! That doesn't happen with any of my other foundations. I used a LOT of product for one application.
I noticed that once I seemed to get it the way I liked it, I let it set and did my eye makeup and came back later to do my powder, blush and highlighter. But the second that I touched my face with a brush, this foundation became "irritable" and began to lift up and show every flakey are on my face and had settled into the areas around my nose and mouth. It was so frustrating. I was also frustrated that this claims to be "medium coverage" and the most I got was light coverage. I actually think I get about the same coverage from my tinted sunscreen.
I do feel as if it's "self-setting" yet that's a bad thing when you want to add additional cosmetics over top. I don't know anyone who throws on $46/oz foundation and runs out the door.
I took photos and 3 videos of the different applications, however, my cell phone ran out of storage and many things were deleted by mistake when I was actually trying to back up photos, etc. I do apologize for that. I wish I could show you just how tricky this foundation is to work with.
Overall, the one star I give it is for the great packaging design. It's sleek, easy to use and you can see exactly how much product you have left so that you don't run out. Otherwise, I'm sorry to say that I honestly don't recommend this to anyone who is looking for TRULY medium coverage foundation that doesn't take an hour to fuss with. I've got better things to do than "tiptoe" around my makeup base when there are so many other really great foundations that don't require so much work.
Thank you so much, #MarcJacobs #marcbeauty #Influenster for choosing me for your #SoShameless #VoxBox #contest #gotitfree #complimentary #review
*I received the Marc Jacobs Shameless foundation free from Influenster for testing purposes and I agree to use the product and write an honest and thorough review.* Marc Jacobs Shameless Youthful-Look 24-Hour Foundation SPF 25
Amere G.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: Medium R300 1.08 oz/ 32 mL more...
I’ have a combo skin but I preferred a matte primer and matte foundation to avoid unwanted shine, and also to keep my makeup flawless for long wear. Unfortunately matte primer is not suitable with shameless foundation. My first week experience with my Shameless foundation was not very pleasing.
I feel like as if my skin doesn’t absorb it well enough. It’s just sitting on top of my skin almost like a powdery finish that makes my face looking like a puff. Over all it was too drying and I’ there to conclude that this foundation will give best result to those who has Oily Skin. However, I feel like I’ can’t just give up on my Marc Jacobs foundation, so I play around with it and soon made it work to my liking. Again, Since my skin is more on the dry side, I figured out that using a luminizer primer, hydrating primer or any primer that gives dewy effect or even a drops of face oil, does works best with Shameless foundation.
I also tried mixing it with my dewy foundation and it was a succes! I’ve been using it for a month now and my foundation game couldn’t be any better. Over all, I’m very happy with it. .
I’ received this product complimentary for sampling, but all opinions are my own.
Courtney C.
Troy, NY
Review for: FAIR Y130 US more...
Honestly I was incredibly disappointed by this foundation. I really love Marc Jacobs and all of his products, but this one fell so short. I have been trying it for about a month now, to get a good idea of how it works. I have tried different primers, different moisturizers, different setting sprays and powders, and with no moisturizer under my primer, with no setting powders at all and with different methods of applying. Every single time it blended so blandly, made my face look sort of dull and didn’t last long whatsoever. By the time I get to my eyes some of it is already melting into my face. I have combination skin, and even the places on my face that are pretty dry it just sat on my face wrongly. I wanted to like this foundation, and I just came up short. I was generously sent this foundation for free for sampling and offering my honest opinion.
Jessica M.
Randolph Ctr, VT
Review for: FAIR Y110 US more...
I will start off by saying that the shade I received was a bit too light for me. It was partially my fault though as I did tell Influenster my shade range before receiving this product for review, so this review won't weigh heavily on the shade that I received.

The shade range itself does look pretty expansive and I'm sure I could find my shade if I were going to repurchase this product, but I didn't love it, at least for the winter months when my skin is dry from the harsh winters where I live.

Thus my skin needs lots of moisture. Knowing this I did apply moisturizers before using this foundation, but right as I was applying this foundation I noticed that dry patches were very visible making it not sit quite right on my skin.

The upside to this foundation is that while liquidy it is very buildable and did cover some redness that my skin had. It would be well worth a try in the summer months when my skin is more oily, but for now it didn't wow me.
Aanchal K.
Bethpage, NY
Review for: MEDIUM R380 US more...
I got this Marc Jacobs foundation (M R380) for free through Influenster. The packaging and bottle shape is really nice, it’s sleek and elegant with its own personality (from a marketing perspective of course!) So the whole concept around this foundation is to skip the setting powder. Keep that in mind as I write this review.*** it’s also a medium coverage; buildable in areas that may need some extra foundation.
It’s not a creamy foundation, it’s more liquidy. When putting it on, I used a damp sponge (similar to beauty blender) and it gave me a light layer of coverage. It’s lighter than my elf BB cream (that I wear maybe 2-3x a week so I don’t look dead all the time lol) and I did forget that I had something on my face by the end of the day.
I moisturized before applying the foundation but when I put it on, it creased around some dry areas of my skin. If there’s a dry patch it’ll make it fairly apparent so keep that in mind. It did make my skin feel a little dry after applying it, and I’m assuming that the ‘skip the setting powder’ feature kicking in. I used to have normal skin, but in the winter it’s very dry with oily patches on my forehead and nose.
It looked kind of airbrushed which was cool because applying it was so seamless and easy. When I was blowing my nose though, the foundation got on the tissue- but my nose didn’t look red like it normally does after blowing my nose with BB cream on, so that’s something to consider.
My overall opinion: I think this would be a great option for someone with oily skin, or very normal skin (not borderline dry). It is super lightweight and feels like nothing which is nice.
Mia C.
Review for: LIGHT Y210 US more...
xReceived this product complimentary for sampling, but all opinions are my own. I was so excited to try this foundation! I like foundations that are light to medium coverage and the fact that this one also had SPF was a great bonus!I found this product to be very long wearing and comfortable on my face. Setting powder isn’t nessecary (its self setting) but the foundation still looks good with a little powder on top. The downside for me was that I found that it oxidized a little. Right out of the bottle it was a perfect match for my skin tone, but after about 10 minutes (without anything else on my face) it became noticeably darker. I have combo and acne prone skin and sometimes have issues with foundations with SPF breaking me out. But with the shameless foundation I didn’t have any breakouts at all! A total win in my book! I would recommend this foundation and I would repurchase
Anastasia K.
Review for: LIGHT R250 US more...
I initially gave this foundation a 4 star rating but because I finally work it for a longer period of time and it started to pill have since lowered it. I received this foundation to test from Influenster. This is a very lightweight foundation and the color matched my neutral/pink and fair skintone very well.  It is very natural in coverage, though sheer, which I prefer. It is not very easily buildable as it starts to pill and not great for touch ups which is a bummer because it is such a good packaging and size to throw in your purse.

This foundation is also probably better for oily skintypes. My cheeks are pretty dry, and even after exfoliating and moisturizing well the foundation clung a bit to dry spots. The staying power is pretty good and it's nice in photos for the first couple hours of wear. Overall an okay foundation which I'll probably mix with oil and still finish, but wouldn't repurchase. It looks best in the first couple of hours which is how long I wore it the first night I tried it. I liked it less when I wore it longer and tried to touch up.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Review for: LIGHT Y210 US more...
This foundation didn’t work for me. I got a sample of shade Y210 from Sephora (there’s a code SHAMELESS when shopping online). They offered limited shades for samples, but this seemed pretty close to what I needed. I have light skin with neutral undertone.

It seemed it will be a good match even when I dotted it on my face, but once I started blending, it looked too yellow. It also wasn’t spreading over the skin nicely and wanted to stay close to where I applied it. I was using a Beautyblender to blend it out. Maybe it would work better with a brush, but I never apply foundations with a brush and I’m not going to start doing that (if a foundation doesn’t work for me, I pick the one that does).

The result was too light-medium and it didn’t look fresh on the skin. The foundation looked rather heavy even with not even medium coverage. I tried to layer and apply more foundation on certain areas of the face to blend it more and make everything more even, but the result got just worse. My face felt/looked heavy while the coverage was only medium. I didn’t even try to make it work and test through the day. I removed it right away and applied my other foundation that I love.
Corrin C.
Franklin, TN
I was generally unimpressed with this foundation, unfortunately. I am definitely a full-coverage kind of gal, so this may not be a product well-suited to that preference in the first place. However, I also was disappointed when the foundation arrived in a bottle that looked 25% empty straight out of the box (see photo)! This photo was taken before I ever even used the product. I was a little surprised - I've purchased other Marc Jacobs Beauty products and loved them.

As far as the foundation itself, the coverage was definitely lighter than I would like, but it also seemed to transfer really easily. I couldn't really apply my highlighter on top without the foundation just kind of disappearing from that part of my face. Even once my face was set, throughout the day, the foundation just seemed to move around pretty easily (and this is with both primer and a good deal of setting powder).

Overall, it wasn't a great match for me. It could work for someone looking for a "barely-there" coverage level, but it wasn't my favorite.
Ines G.
Is this good for oily or combination skin?
Jessica L.
Livonia
Is this foundation worth the money? I’m not too worried about the cost as long as the product is worth it. How is the consistency of it? Thick, thin, creamy? Also how is the coverage?
Gemma D.
Really wanting to try this foundation! Has anybody tried it? Is it full coverage and long lasting?
Aya F.
Az Zagazig , Ash sharqiyah
Has anyone try this yet?
T B.