BY MARC JACOBS

ERASE. CONCEAL. ONE-CLICK FIX.
REMEDY CONCEALER IS ONE OF MARC’S FAVORITE PRODUCTS. THIS ALL-IN-ONE ERASER, BRIGHTENER AND CORRECTOR IS THE PERFECT FIX FOR THE SINS OF A CAREFREE YOUTH (OR JUST THE AFTERMATH OF LAST NIGHT). CONTAINING REMEDY COMPLEX™, A BLEND OF HYDRATING AND ANTI-AGING INGREDIENTS, THIS NEXT-GENERATION CONCEALER ERASES EVIDENCE OF DEHYDRATION AND FATIGUE. REMEDY PEN DISPENSES THE PERFECT AMOUNT OF PRODUCT WITH JUST ONE CLICK. BOY TESTED. GIRL APPROVED.

• CONTAINS REMEDY COMPLEX™, AN ANTI-AGING BLEND OF THEINE, COLLAGEN, VITAMIN WATER, AND COCONUT EXTRACTS.
  • PATENTED PALLADIUM APPLICATOR COOLS ON CONTACT, REDUCING PUFFINESS.
  • TWO UNIVERSAL BRIGHTENING AND CORRECTING SHADES FLATTER ACROSS SKIN TONES.
  • HYDRATING, MOISTURIZING, AND ANTI-AGING COMPLEX BRIGHTENS, CONCEALS, AND SOOTHES.

Juli C.
Athens, GA
Review for: Remedy Concealer Pen Marc Jacobs Beauty 0.08 Oz 7 Past Curfew | NEW more...
Where can I begin, I LOVE this product... very smooth and it blinds like silk or some sort of magic potion or something. However it's a little on the expensive side so I only wear this when I am going somewhere nice. I do not use this product as a daily concealer.
Alicia J.
Liverpool, NY
A Sephora associate recommended this concealer pen for me a year ago and I’ve repurchased the product since! I love the creamy application and the product helps with my dark circles and evens out my color.
Veronica M.
Oakton, VA
I love how easy to use thus Marc Jacobs Beauty concealer is. I like that is is buildable and has a very smooth formula. It's a bit expensive but you get the best quality for what you pay for. I bought mine at Sephora and would buy it again. I use it for my under eye area and occasionally for blemishes. It works the best for under eye circles and for creating a well slept look.
Samantha B.
Austin, TX
Review for: Rendezvous 1 more...
This is such a good product! I bought this on a recommendation from a Sephora beauty advisor because I like to have days I don’t wear much makeup. Well, I wear this all the time! I wear it on no makeup days, and I wear it with full makeup under a more full coverage concealer. It is a corrector, so it won’t give you full coverage, but it does a heck of a job fixing uneven tone that’s there. I’ll definitely be repurchasing when this one runs out (it’ll be soon)!
Tabitha L.
Review for: Last Call more...
I love all things Marc Jacobs Beauty, and this definitely did not disappoint. I love the metal end, gliding the product on before setting, has such a cooling effect. Not to mention, the coverage is amazing!
em d.
Review for: Stand Corrected 00 more...
This concealer does a good job, but i find it a little too yellow for my liking. You have to really blend to get it looking right, but it works great other than that. A little goes a long way
Tiffany S.
Review for: Rendezvous more...
Ok so this is a #1 keeper in my bag why? Because it has a silver tip that pumps out concealer which allows the product to softly glide on skin and the silver tip cools the skin with applying product. You can wipe away what is left over on a sponge to apply the rest. The only down side is that it's only .08 oz and that is very upsetting I need to get Marc Jacobs on the program to notice that they have an amazing product just need more than .08 oz.
Chloe H.
Royal Oak, MI
This concealer has a great match for my super fair skin tone but when my skin breaks out a lot this might not offer 100% coverage, blends very easily but I wish it was a little bit thicker of a formula. Still works great when my skin is cooperating with me and doesn't leave my combination skin too dry or oily, hence the 4 stars. Even better if you have a good primer and foundation to pair with it for more coverage.
Jayna R.
One word LOVE! This concealer is amazing. I love the soothing feel of the metal tip. It provide a smooth locked in application. One pump is all you need! I have a tricky complexion to match usually. The color was amazing! The consistency is super creamy and the coverage was phenomenal. I can't say enough about this concealer.
Andrea G.
This concealer might seriously rival the Ysl touché eclat. It is cheaper and I personally like the Marc Jacobs formula better. It's a little bit more matte and amazing coverage. I literally look like I have two black eyes, and I tried this in Sephora and was AMAZED. It is a dream and a must have for dark circles.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
OMG who has tried this ? And how do you like it
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
I need a good concealer. Does this blend well? Hows the coverage? Does it get cakey or settle into lines?
Lauren D.
Greenwood, AR
I’m looking for a good color correction cream any suggestions?
Cristal M.
Kissimmee, FL
How good is it? How much is it? Is this good to cover fine lines?
Influenster M.
Hi! Is this worth buying? I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!

Amazon