Marc Jacobs Remedy Concealer Pen uploaded by rachel.Z ..Marc Jacobs Remedy Concealer Pen uploaded by Tamara H.Marc Jacobs Remedy Concealer Pen uploaded by Alice C.

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

Erase. Conceal. One-click Fix.
Remedy Concealer Is One Of Marc’s Favorite Products. This All-in-one Eraser, Brightener And Corrector Is The Perfect Fix For The Sins Of A Carefree Youth (Or Just The Aftermath Of Last Night). Containing Remedy Complex™, A Blend Of Hydrating And Anti-aging Ingredients, This Next-generation Concealer Erases Evidence Of Dehydration And Fatigue. Remedy Pen Dispenses The Perfect Amount Of Product With Just One Click. Boy Tested. Girl Approved.
Contains Remedy Complex™, An Anti-aging Blend Of Theine, Collagen, Vitamin Water, And Coconut Extracts.
Patented Palladium Applicator Cools On Contact, Reducing Puffiness.
Two Universal Brightening And Correcting Shades Flatter Across Skin Tones.
Hydrating, Moisturizing, And Anti-aging Complex Brightens, Conceals, And Soothes.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "i'm really enjoying the applicator on this concealer. the metal tip has a cooling aspect to it which is great for puffy under eyes especially in the morning! the coverage and formula were great but i felt that every color ran a little too pink, which is brightening for the under eye but i think i prefer more yellow based " in 3 reviews
Mariela V.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Wake-Up Call more...
Such an amazing color correction product that I wish I had more colors. If long lasting and creamy concealers are your thing then you should run not walk! I find it to be a buttery formula which will not crease or look bad over dry patches.
Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
Review for: Rendezvous more...
This has become my go to concealer. I've tried shape tape and nars, but keep going back to this one for covering blemishes. I don't use it under my eyes as it settles into fine lines, but for coverage purposes, it's great!
Veronica M.
I love how easy to use thus Marc Jacobs Beauty concealer is. I like that is is buildable and has a very smooth formula. It's a bit expensive but you get the best quality for what you pay for. I bought mine at Sephora and would buy it again. I use it for my under eye area and occasionally for blemishes. It works the best for under eye circles and for creating a well slept look.
Tiffany S.
Review for: Rendezvous more...
Ok so this is a #1 keeper in my bag why? Because it has a silver tip that pumps out concealer which allows the product to softly glide on skin and the silver tip cools the skin with applying product. You can wipe away what is left over on a sponge to apply the rest. The only down side is that it's only .08 oz and that is very upsetting I need to get Marc Jacobs on the program to notice that they have an amazing product just need more than .08 oz.
Chloe H.
Royal Oak, MI
This concealer has a great match for my super fair skin tone but when my skin breaks out a lot this might not offer 100% coverage, blends very easily but I wish it was a little bit thicker of a formula. Still works great when my skin is cooperating with me and doesn't leave my combination skin too dry or oily, hence the 4 stars. Even better if you have a good primer and foundation to pair with it for more coverage.
Jayna R.
One word LOVE! This concealer is amazing. I love the soothing feel of the metal tip. It provide a smooth locked in application. One pump is all you need! I have a tricky complexion to match usually. The color was amazing! The consistency is super creamy and the coverage was phenomenal. I can't say enough about this concealer.
Andrea G.
This concealer might seriously rival the Ysl touché eclat. It is cheaper and I personally like the Marc Jacobs formula better. It's a little bit more matte and amazing coverage. I literally look like I have two black eyes, and I tried this in Sephora and was AMAZED. It is a dream and a must have for dark circles.
Samantha N.
Alexandria, VA
The best under eye concealer I have found yet! This is the only concealer I have found to help those stubborn fine lines and doesn't sink into the skin. The applicator is such a bonus as it help with puffiness and delivers a perfect chill with the summer heat. Only con is it does not build as well since the consistency is thinner
Alice C.
Springfield, IL
One of my favorite concealers! You do not get very much for the price, but do not let that scare you away because you wont be disappointed. It covers up scars from when I had patches of skin cancer removed from my face.
Linda C.
I'm really enjoying the applicator on this concealer. the metal tip has a cooling aspect to it which is great for puffy under eyes especially in the morning! the coverage and formula were great but I felt that every color ran a little too pink, which is brightening for the under eye but I think I prefer more yellow based
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
OMG who has tried this ? And how do you like it
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
I need a good concealer. Does this blend well? Hows the coverage? Does it get cakey or settle into lines?
Influenster M.
Hi! Is this worth buying? I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!
Miriam B.
Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? It's free and you can win awesome Marc Jacobs prizes! http://sot.ag/6tDd5
Cristal M.
Kissimmee, FL
How good is it? How much is it? Is this good to cover fine lines?