BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #44 in Liquid Foundation

Instant Full Coverage. All-Day Weightless Wear. Less is More

The weight is over: 24-hour full, flawless coverage is yours in an instant with this ultra-lightweight foundation concentrate. This revolutionary oil-free formula contains twice as much pigment as a leading full-coverage foundation, but it is emulsified with groundbreaking ingredients so the smallest amount completely covers with dot-on perfection. Patented golden pigments are wrapped in lecithin, an ingredient that is biochemically similar to skin, for immediate, effortless blending and a smooth, soft matte finish.

The innovative dot applicator allows for buildable, custom coverage. simply shake, dot and blend for perfection so unprecedented, it’s Re(marc)able.

• full coverage in a dot: dot applicator ensures the perfect

Buy on Bergdor...*
Kara C.
Evans, GA
If I could give this foundation 10 stars I would. I can not rant and rave about this stuff enough! I have barely finished my first bottle and I just purchased another one today because I am so scared to run out. I have extremely red, acne prone skin with tons of texture and acne scars, and I am EXTREMELY dry. I am on my 6th month of accutane and I have never been so dry in my entire life. I am the palest of pale porcelain and I have the hardest time finding a foundation not only light enough, but with the pinky neutral undertones that match my skin. I wear the shade Ivory Light 10 and it covers SO WELL sometimes I think it might even make me look paler than I actually am. It is a serum foundation but it does dry down, and when set with powder can tend to look extremely mattifying if you're on the dryer side. Like I said, I do have dry skin, so pairing it with a good moisturizer and a moisturizing primer balances that out. I've been on the hunt for a pigment packed foundation for YEARS. I have tried almost every full coverage foundation out there and I'm almost always disappointed. This is the first foundation I've used that I haven't had to spot conceal or build multiple layers to cover my acne and scarring. It does dry fast, so after dotting a few drops on my face I blend it out very softly with a dense foundation brush and then pounce it into my skin with a damp beauty blender. It doesn't take much product to get perfect full coverage skin, so while the price point is pretty high, a little goes a long way so it is definitely worth the money. My only complaint would be the applicator. It's a metal wand with a ball at the end that you use to dot the foundation on, and while I understand that it helps control the amount of (very little) product you need, it does tend to get a little messy. Especially around the top where the applicator screws back in, foundation tends to pool up in that area and I feel as though I'm wasting all the product the applicator is trying to help you save. Otherwise I'm obsessed with this foundation. It's my holy grail, and I think anyone who has hyper-pigmentation, acne, or scarring will love it too.
Rhina F.
Doral, FL
Review for: Golden Medium more...
After looking for a full coverage foundation, a worker a Sephora recommended this product. I decided to let her give me a mini make over and ended up buying the product. I was a littler nervous at first as when I put it on it looked a little too yellow for my skin, but it was almost as if this foundation changed to match my skin. Is that a thing? But, anyways this product is very full coverage. A little goes a long way! I found that it is best to apply this in very thin coats with a sponge and build up to the desired coverage. I feel as if I do not need concealer with this product. I took one star away because I am very oily and live in Florida and find that after work (about ten hours) it seems to be breaking up on my skin. I am hoping it may just be that I need a new primer that works with the product. I also like that you can open the bottle and use all the product, I do not feel like any is wasted. Overall, the foundation is lovely and I would recommend it for a full coverage look!
Carly M.
Orlando, FL
Kat J.
Burnaby, BC
I have a love-hate relationship with this foundation. The coverage is unparalleled. Seriously, you do not know what full coverage foundation is until you have tried this - there's no competition. I know for a lot of "full coverage" foundations people say the coverage is so good you don't need concealer... but, as someone with a lot of dark post-acne hyperpigmentation and fair skin, I have never found that to be true - I ALWAYS need concealer, no matter how full coverage the foundation claims to be. Until I tried this stuff. I was shocked that I really only needed one thin layer of foundation and another thin layer on areas with hyperpigmentation spots and I didn't need to use anything else. That has literally never happened before... and the foundation is so light! I don't know how they did it, but Re(marc)able is in a class of its own for coverage. It also has fantastic staying power. It wears all day and night without budging and still looks great. I have received quite a few compliments on my "flawless skin" while wearing this and without it my skin is far from flawless!
As much as I adore all this about it, it does have its downfalls. Firstly, it dries very fast so you have to work in small sections and blend really quickly and really well but that is not a huge issue when you are like me and desperate to cover a lot of hyperpigmentation with one product (haha).
My second issue with this foundation is that the shade selection is abysmal for anyone that does not have very golden undertones. I have neutral undertones and I could not find a match so I had to purchase one light "peachy" colour and one fair "pink" colour to mix. The neutral shades are actually very yellow-toned and the yellow-toned shades are SUPER yellow - 12 Ivory made me look jaundiced to the point where I was asked if I was okay multiple times the day I wore it. As the foundation dries, it becomes more yellow-toned and about one shade darker in colour and so that's another thing to keep in mind.
Despite these downfalls, I would still be in love with this foundation if it weren't for one last issue: it makes dry spots look horrible! There is no way to mask any dryness with this foundation. I have tried exfoliating more, layering on moisturizer, using more primer... nothing works. It's not even just a matte look, I'm fine with matte foundations. This stuff makes a slightly dry area look like it's about to flake off (which it often does due to the foundation drying it out even more). The dryness also translates to terrible creasing that cannot be blended out since the foundation is so long-lasting and it becomes super annoying to deal with. Now that I'm on Accutane and my skin is very dry and thin, these issues have made this foundation unuseable.
I'm not 100% certain that this product was to blame, but I'm pretty sure it also made me break out. I have very acne-prone skin so this may not necessarily be an issue for everyone.
If you have normal to oily skin with a lot of spots to cover, this is a fantastic foundation. The fact that you don't need to painstakingly go over every single spot with concealer alone is enough to warrant buying this foundation. But, unfortunately, if you have any dry areas this foundation will most likely not work for you.
Callie C.
Novi, Mi
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty Re(marc)able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate more...
Disclaimer: this is a totally unique experience and I am by no means saying this will happen to everyone who uses the product.

When I first applied it, I was blown away. Given I had to mix the two lightest shades because of a crummy shade selection (I literally dropped $110 on this stuff *eye roll*), when I put it on my first thought was that the price is totall worth it. It's the most beautiful finish I have ever seen in a foundation. I removed it after about 9 hours of wear, and at that point the product still didn't budge, and I didn't notice any adverse reaction... Until I woke up to the worst breakout of my life.

I gave it about 3 weeks to let my skin clear up a little before trying it again, just to be sure that it was in fact the foundation that caused the breakout. Sure enough, I broke out even worse the second time. I returned it the following day.
The kicker is that the breakout was cystic, unlike my normal breakouts, and extremely stubborn and difficult to get rid of. It was two months before my skin returned to normal. Now don't get me wrong, I do have super sensitive skin so this probably won't happen to most people, but if you fear that your skin is so sensitive it may break out, definitely do not purchase.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Golden Deep more...
If you have oily skin, blemishes, hyperpigmentation; THIS foundation is for you! It's simply amazing & highly pigmented to cover up every single flaw! It does not look caked up at all. It's what the name says, REMARCABLE! Go get a sample at your local Sephora before buying! The colors are tricky, so I wouldn't recommend buying online. It's a hefty price tag for 1oz of foundation. Other than that, highly recommend!
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
Review for: Ivory Light more...
I really loved it at first. It's so full coverage, you barely need any at all. However the shade range is mediocre at best. The lightest is too light for me, and the next shade down is way too dark. I went with the lightest shade, but I look ghostly without bronzer. Additionally, the applicator is horrid. I hate the spatula ball thing it's got going on. No matter how hard you try, you'll make a mess. Fortunately, it's pretty good on oily skin. I did end up returning it because I found something I liked more.
Caitlin B.
Rosanky, TX
Review for: Golden Deep more...
This stuff it amazing! It goes on smooth and doesn't blotch up on my skin like a lot of the foundations. By the end of he day it still looks as fresh as when I put it on in the morning!
Michele G.
Review for: Beige Light more...
Beautiful full coverage foundation. The colors are beautiful. Formula is lovely. Hydrating and it will give a beautiful glow. I love it.
Mehreen C.
Addison, TX
This foundation is almost EVERYTHING. It is intensely pigmented (you only need a few drops of this bad boy) , it blends in so smoothly and effortlessly, and you can get full coverage without looking cakey IF you moisturize your skin properly and are careful about how much you use.

One thing I do not like about this foundation is the reliance on the orange pigment as the shade range gets darker. I am an NC42-44 with yellow undertones, and on some days, this guy looks way too orange on me. It's so disappointing, because it's very hard to mix. The packaging also blows- it can get quite messy. But this one of the only foundations that cover my dark circles and acne scarring without making me look cakey (although you must be careful to avoid the dreaded cakey look). My suggestion is to buff this foundation out with a buffing brush and go over it with a beauty blender.

My one request from MJ is to PLEASE improve the shade range from honey light onwards. Too much orange in some of these colors!
Nora M.
Woodbridge, VA
How is the coverage for Marc Jacobs foundation? And do they have darker shades?
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
I'm curious as to how this product settles on oily skin? I'm oily and acne prone and would love something with a soft matte finish!
Cassidy H.
Is this foundation heavy on this skin? Does it still give a full coverage?
Amanda R.
Weslaco, TX
Does this foundation go on cakey? does anyone recommend it? I currently use that contains do lock it in, and it's great
D A.
I've been looking for a new foundation for oily skin. Would love to try this one out but I'm tired of spending so much money on them to just be let down. Tell me a little about this foundations please!