BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #47 in Liquid Foundation

Instant Full Coverage. All-Day Weightless Wear. Less is More

The weight is over: 24-hour full, flawless coverage is yours in an instant with this ultra-lightweight foundation concentrate. This revolutionary oil-free formula contains twice as much pigment as a leading full-coverage foundation, but it is emulsified with groundbreaking ingredients so the smallest amount completely covers with dot-on perfection. Patented golden pigments are wrapped in lecithin, an ingredient that is biochemically similar to skin, for immediate, effortless blending and a smooth, soft matte finish.

The innovative dot applicator allows for buildable, custom coverage. simply shake, dot and blend for perfection so unprecedented, it’s Re(marc)able.

• full coverage in a dot: dot applicator ensures the perfect

Buy on Sephora*
Kara C.
Evans, GA
If I could give this foundation 10 stars I would. I can not rant and rave about this stuff enough! I have barely finished my first bottle and I just purchased another one today because I am so scared to run out. I have extremely red, acne prone skin with tons of texture and acne scars, and I am EXTREMELY dry. I am on my 6th month of accutane and I have never been so dry in my entire life. I am the palest of pale porcelain and I have the hardest time finding a foundation not only light enough, but with the pinky neutral undertones that match my skin. I wear the shade Ivory Light 10 and it covers SO WELL sometimes I think it might even make me look paler than I actually am. It is a serum foundation but it does dry down, and when set with powder can tend to look extremely mattifying if you're on the dryer side. Like I said, I do have dry skin, so pairing it with a good moisturizer and a moisturizing primer balances that out. I've been on the hunt for a pigment packed foundation for YEARS. I have tried almost every full coverage foundation out there and I'm almost always disappointed. This is the first foundation I've used that I haven't had to spot conceal or build multiple layers to cover my acne and scarring. It does dry fast, so after dotting a few drops on my face I blend it out very softly with a dense foundation brush and then pounce it into my skin with a damp beauty blender. It doesn't take much product to get perfect full coverage skin, so while the price point is pretty high, a little goes a long way so it is definitely worth the money. My only complaint would be the applicator. It's a metal wand with a ball at the end that you use to dot the foundation on, and while I understand that it helps control the amount of (very little) product you need, it does tend to get a little messy. Especially around the top where the applicator screws back in, foundation tends to pool up in that area and I feel as though I'm wasting all the product the applicator is trying to help you save. Otherwise I'm obsessed with this foundation. It's my holy grail, and I think anyone who has hyper-pigmentation, acne, or scarring will love it too.
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Bisque Neutral more...
Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate this foundation is great! A little goes a looong way. I tested it on my hand then tried to wash it and the water beaded off so it's a bit water resistant which is great!
Amanda J.
Cordele, GA
Review for: Ivory more...
Well the one good thing I can say about this foundation is that is smells AMAZING. but other than that it is a flop. Coverage is definitely not full, it blotches up in spots and easily wipes off if you just touch your face. Its also kind of hard to blend with a beauty blender because it dries fast. Not worth the $$$
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
Review for: Golden Medium, Bisque Light, Honey Light, Ivory more...
HOLY GRAIL. I love this product. It leaves your skin feeling clean like it does not have makeup on it. It is easy to apply and it lasts for months of use! I love the colors they are very true to my skin tone in the summer and winter when I am tan or very pale.
Taylor W.
Review for: Ivory Medium more...
This is literally the BEST foundation I’ve ever used. My skin is generally super oily and given this foundation’s dry nature, it works out PERFECTLY for my skin. It’s definitely a full coverage foundation - easily covers up my acne blemishes as well as acne scars.
Michelle Z.
Norwich
Review for: Honey Light more...
This foundation is the best for oily skin since it’s very matte. It is long lasting, full coverage, does not break you out. This is the only foundation I have been using. The only downside is that you can definitely feel it on your face since it’s so drying.
Amy R.
Denton, TX
Best foundation I have used in my entire life!! It only takes a few drops of it to make you look flawless! I keep repurchasing and even though it’s kind of pricey, it lasts FOREVER!! I maybe have to get a new one every six months and that’s if I’m using it everyday, so it truly is an investment!
Rosa C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Beige Taupe more...
This my main foundation I use when I want glam up! Yes! It’s pricey for just a foundation but you don’t need a whole lot of product when applying this foundation. Literally only need to apply three - four dots and don’t need anymore . You can add more product to parts that need more coverage . It is a matte finish that doesn’t mean it’s not for dry skin. You can alway use a hydrating moisturizer or use a hydrating spray before applying the foundation . It make a big difference. Don’t skip that step!
c B.
YES! Finally, a foundation that is full coverage, long time wear, and feels AMAZING on the skin. Super light weight and easy to apply and blend. So worth the price and I keep a bottle with me at all times. Doesn’t clingy to any dry patches and does not get oily. The love of my makeup life.
Livia F.
A really good product. Gives very full coverage without feeling heavy, and it doesn't clog my pores or irritate my sensitive skin. It can settle into fine lines if you aren't careful - you need to be mindful of not applying too much around areas that do have fine lines. It comes in a shade light enough for me, which I appreciate (I have a condition called universal vitiligo, which means my immune system has killed all of my melanin cells and left me without any pigment). It is on the pricier side, but a little goes a long way and you shouldn't need to repurchase too often. I also really like that it has a wand instead of a pump - I hate having to pump foundation onto my hand in order to apply to my face; I find it messy.
Nora M.
Woodbridge, VA
How is the coverage for Marc Jacobs foundation? And do they have darker shades?
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
I'm curious as to how this product settles on oily skin? I'm oily and acne prone and would love something with a soft matte finish!
Cassidy H.
Is this foundation heavy on this skin? Does it still give a full coverage?
Amanda R.
Weslaco, TX
Does this foundation go on cakey? does anyone recommend it? I currently use that contains do lock it in, and it's great
Kimberly R.
El Cajon, CA
Does anyone who has used this have recommendations for a particular primer that I should use? I currently use a couple different ones so I'd love to know what types others have used for more successful application!