BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #44 in Liquid Foundation

Instant Full Coverage. All-Day Weightless Wear. Less is More

The weight is over: 24-hour full, flawless coverage is yours in an instant with this ultra-lightweight foundation concentrate. This revolutionary oil-free formula contains twice as much pigment as a leading full-coverage foundation, but it is emulsified with groundbreaking ingredients so the smallest amount completely covers with dot-on perfection. Patented golden pigments are wrapped in lecithin, an ingredient that is biochemically similar to skin, for immediate, effortless blending and a smooth, soft matte finish.

The innovative dot applicator allows for buildable, custom coverage. simply shake, dot and blend for perfection so unprecedented, it’s Re(marc)able.

• full coverage in a dot: dot applicator ensures the perfect

Buy on Sephora*
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Honey Light more...
If you’re looking for true full coverage this is a great foundation. It comes in a large variety of shades and covers any and every imperfection. I used my beauty blender to apply and it have it a really nice not too matte finish. I have very dry skin and it didn’t dry me out too bad by the end of the day but there was a tiny bit of flaking (that’s typical for me with most foundations - it’s just my skin not the product)
Maria V.
Joliet, IL
Review for: Ivory more...
This is my absolute favorite foundation! I have oily skin and when I'm wearing this I get a slightly dewy finish that's never greasy. I use four dots and that does my face and neck. I skip concealer when I use this and it never creases under my eye. I set everything with powder. The only catch is that these run very yellow I wear a pink undertone even thou I have olive skin. Best to match in store for perfect color
Brittany B.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. Its expensive but almost worth the price. It only takes a little bit to go a long way of covering you're face fully i was so amazed. It covered almost all my flaws and looked great on the skin. The only downfall which really sucks for me is where its so full coverage my skin breaks out after using it. It is 60 with tax included i think at sephora.
Esmie R.
853 cedar av holtville ca
Review for: Biege more...
Just started using it and I really really like it. I don’t have to use a lot of it, small amounts go a long way. I don’t always have to be reapplying it’s full coverage. It also dries after a little and goes matt. I have oily skin so I still reapply a two face powder. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream KitUrban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter EyelinerL'Oréal Paris Telescopic™ Precision Liquid EyelinerAnastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow PaletteKiss Ever EZ Lashes, 01, 2 eaToo Faced Better Than Sex MascaraAnastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
Sarahi G.
I rate this four stars only because I wish I could wear this foundation alone without mixing it with others, but since it is SUPER full-coverage (pure pigment) I would say, I find it too heavy to use alone. I always end up looking like a ghost. So instead I go in with another foundation and mix a dallop of this and I get the perfect full coverage I want. It's definetely an AMAZING foundation!
Jessica G.
Review for: Ivory Light more...
This had great coverage but it did not match my skin tone, and in fact, none of the shades in this collection matched. I used a darker powder over it to keep it from washing me out so much but people still commented on how pale it made me look. I wish they made a nice light shade with yellow undertones that matched my skin, because this product was very good.
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville , KY
I haven’t tried it but for some reason it’s asking me to review it and I heard that if you skip something they ask you to review it looks bad, I’m pretty sure this is from a list I created which I thought was for products you wanted.. I was wrong lol so with that being said I haven’t tried it myself but I’ve heard it’s great! I’ll definitely update this once I do!
Serina C.
Fresno, CA
I had to use multiple dots around the face rather than one dot for the whole face. I don't think foundation is meant to be blended out with a Beauty blender unless you are doing a swimming motion, it would be best applied with a brush. I wouldn't recommend this for people with dry skin, does leave a flawless finish, although I don't like the bright yellow tones.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Review for: Biege more...
Life saver!!!!
Let me start by telling you all that I suffer with terrible acne, redness & scarring....it is no joke. I had spent so much money on full coverage until I found Remarcable! I have oily skin so was worried about keeping it on my face for long....

it applies well, the coverage is amazing with no need for concealer. It stays put with a good powder and setting spray.

only faults:- Expensive! About $55 and also the dropper that distributes the product isn't really hygienic... Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation ConcentrateMarc Jacobs Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation ConcentrateMarc Jacobs Re(Marc)Able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Review for: Beige Medium more...
I am a big fan of Marc Jacobs' products but I had to rate this one a little low. Maybe if Sephora had rated me at the right color online by my skin IQ I would have been a little happier with it. I love the coverage because it is definitely full but it does have a little more weight to it compared to comparative brands. It does have sustainability and applies smoothly and evenly with an Artis oval brush. The only negative thing I can say is the weight of it but I also do not mind that in the colder months. I may come back and update when it gets a bit colder. I would repurchase I believe and I would recommend to all us full-coverage ladies/gents out there. (The wrong shade is exactly why I usually NEVER purchase foundation online!!!
Nora M.
Woodbridge, VA
How is the coverage for Marc Jacobs foundation? And do they have darker shades?
Charlie S.
Vancouver , WA
I'm curious as to how this product settles on oily skin? I'm oily and acne prone and would love something with a soft matte finish!
Cassidy H.
Is this foundation heavy on this skin? Does it still give a full coverage?
Amanda R.
Weslaco, TX
Does this foundation go on cakey? does anyone recommend it? I currently use that contains do lock it in, and it's great
D A.
I've been looking for a new foundation for oily skin. Would love to try this one out but I'm tired of spending so much money on them to just be let down. Tell me a little about this foundations please!