Courtney S.
opelousas, LA

I've been thinking about trying this foundation simply because I've read fabulous reviews and it's one of the only brands I haven't tried foundation wise. I find it's a little pricey for me to purchase and hate. I have dry skin and during the winter foundation loves to hangout around my dry patches. Is this foundation a long lasting foundation good for dry skin? Is it worth the money ?

Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Bonita Spgs, FL
1 year, 4 months ago
I think if you want to splurge on a high end foundation LA mer is really top notch and blends so beautifully on the skin!
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Gardner, KS
1 year, 5 months ago
This is my favorite foundation and I just went out and bought my 3rd one. It is a very full coverage but it looks great on the skin. It doesn't cling to my dry spots either. But if you are concerned you can go to sephora and the will give you a sample to try out before you buy and they will color match you.