Kimberly R.
El Cajon, CA

Does anyone who has used this have recommendations for a particular primer that I should use? I currently use a couple different ones so I'd love to know what types others have used for more successful application!

Angela B.
Angela B.
Arvada, CO
1 year, 9 months ago
Since this is a silicone based product you'll get more oomph with a silicone based primer. Something like the Toofaced Primed and Poreless or the Smashbox one. If you have dry skin you may like the Hangover Rx. My skin is normal and it doesn't do much for me. I like the Cover fx one with this, there is an acne one if fuller coverages break you out. I have used the Nivea Post Shave with it too.
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
1 year, 10 months ago
I like the hangover rx primer
Josh M.
Josh M.
Los Angeles, CA
1 year, 10 months ago
I would say try using the top face hangover primer with it. It keeps you pretty hydrated because of the coconut water but also does the job of keeping the makeup on.
Macy M.
Macy M.
1 year, 10 months ago
The Marc Jacobs primer works well with this !
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
1 year, 11 months ago
I use either Laura Mercier or Becca illuminating primers with this one. I'm dying to try the Marc primer though!!
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Fresno, CA
1 year, 11 months ago
I have used the Dior mattify and pore refining primer, and the too faced Rx primer and love them both with this. Just depends on the look I'm going for, or how awful my pores seem to be!
Katherine B.