Amber W.
So I like this foundation a lot but there are a few drawbacks. This desperately needs a pump component, it’s very messy to get out of the bottle. You do need to work in sections because it dries down quickly. I use a luminizing primer or moisturizer under this product. The benefits are that it takes a TINY amount of product to cover your face, it is buildable and covers like crazy. To me there was a bit of a learning curve with this foundation, I had to try different sponges and brushes as well as experimenting with how much product to apply to get the kind of finish I was looking for. All in all it’s a great product but it’s not my everyday go to.