BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #52 in Lip Liner

The Marc Jacobs (P)outliner is a gel-based color that lines and defines lips. Works seamlessly with Le Marc lipstick, complementing every shade from light to bright. Formulated with collagen to fill lines. Glides on effortlessly for all=day wear.

• Es de larga duracion?3 Answers
  • Is this lip liner dry? I would love to try it on2 Answers
  • Just got this Bad Boy today. Has anyone tried this lip pr...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love Marc Jacobs eyeliner so I thought I would give this a try. And of course, it did not disappoint. Just like the eyeliners, the formula is creamy and long lasting. This lasted all day for me. There was no bleeding and no feathering. There is a reason that Marc Jacobs is a high priced product, and that is because it is a high quality product. " in 26 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I received the lip liner in the shade (Prim)rose (304) which I would describe as a slightly lighter rose pink shade. I found that this blended well with the Truth or Bare liquid lipstick. It also complimented my olive toned complexion and in my opinion, would flatter a wide variety of skin tones. This is a pigmented lip liner but not as pigmented as the liquid lipstick. I had to swipe the lip liner twice to get it to the level of pigmentation that I wanted. This lip liner did apply even and provide full coverage even if I swiped it across my lips just once. The texture of this product is also creamy and comfortably glides across your lips. I feel that this might be the reason why I had to swipe it twice to get the darker pigmentation that I wanted. This lip liner with its twist up bottom allowed me to easily line and fill in my lips. It sufficiently kept my liquid lipstick in place and from bleeding outside of the outline I created. I found this to be long wearing as well and didn't find the need to reapply it throughout the day or even after meals & drinks. I personally don't over line my lips but imagine that the creaminess of the formula allows the wearer to create the illusion of fuller lips. After reviewing the product description and its claims I decided to give the product 5 stars because it matches its description of a "barely there color". If you asked me what I would like to see improved I would have to say that I wish the lip liner was a little more pigmented like its counterpart, the liquid crème lipstick." in 4 reviews
Sarah I.
Holliston , MA
Review for: Prim(rose) more...
On one hand, I LOVE this lip liner...the color, the way it feels on the lip, the wear time. It is amazing in that way and if it worked all the time, I would say this is a Holy Grail product.However, on the other hand, this product can be a crumbly mess. I first got this as a sample and just assumed the product must have been old or because it was in smaller packaging it wasn't quite right, so I still bought a full size. When I first opened the product, the tip fell off. Okay, it was just a small amount and perhaps it got jostled along the way. A few days in and it crumbles again. It is so frustrating.This pencil is amazing when applied. Applying it is a nightmare. As much as I love this, I returned it. I think a $24 lip liner should be better. (but as I am typing this I am sad to not have it in my life)It's a bipolar pencil. :)
Emma H.
Columbia, PA
This lipliner is probably the most long lasting lip product I’ve ever tried. It’s amazingly creamy and comfortable. Sometimes I forget I have it on. I love wearing this with a lipstick on top or even on its own. It’s also a twist-up liner, which I prefer to wooden ones. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new lipliner. MARC JACOBS (P)outliner
Janilen Q.
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty Poutliner Longwear Lip Liner Pencil Prim(rose) 304 0.01 oz/ 0.5 g more...
Love this lip look met. It last very long as mine lasted about 8 hours to 10 hour mark, then started to far away. Great value for its price, as very high end. It comes in a nice silver and packaging, and great for the buck. Really recommend it.
Marcela O.
Review for: Slow Burn more...
This is probably the best lip liner I have ever tried and I am much one for lipliners because I find them too dry! This ranks up there for me along with the Kat Von D lip liners in terms of being super smooth, easy to apply, and long wearing. I love that with this lip liner I can fill in my lips and there is no need to use a lipstick or gloss on top. The only con of this liner is the price: $24 for a liner is just toooo much. I get that it's a famous designer but still :(  All over a beautiful product with lovely nude shades!
paula k.
Lakewood, NY
The best lip liner hands down. I can get awfu with using this on its own too! Its nice and creamy but not so much that it comes right off if you're eating. And you don't feel it on! I love these lip liners!
Megan A.
Decatur
Review for: Other more...
These lip liners stay on really well. The packaging is nice because you don’t have to sharpen it! The only thing is that when I apply it to my lips, it is a little dry—I wish it were a smidge more hydrating.
Amanda G.
Sarah M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my favorite lip liner. It lives up to the quality expectation of Marc Jacobs products! The liner is smooth, creamy, and long-lasting. I can't live without it!
Kristen Z.
San Pedro, CA
THE BEST LIP LINER!!! Yes, it’s pricey. But, it is so creamy and smooth and easy to apply. It isn’t insanely long lasting but it’s beautiful. Sephora carries the entire Marc Jacobs line but I wish they had a wider color range. This color and Slow Burn are my favorites!
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Currant Mood more...
Favorite Lip Liner
After using an eyeliner from Marc Jacobs I decided to try some other products. The colors of lip liner are very limited so I use a darker lipstick. Very pleased and hopefully he will come out with more color options.
Shemica R.
Pleasant Hill, CA
How long does it really last?
Heidi G.
Sioux Falls , SD
Is this pretty creamy to apply??
Heather H.
Coram, NY
Is this worth the price? Does it smudge?
Rusudan M.
Is it creamy? easy to apply? does it last long?
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
Does anyone know of any lipsticks of this shade? i love the color and on the lookout for a lipstick this color