BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meet Marc's new Honey. The Classic Honey Fragrance in a vibrant new Limited Edition bottle.

Charming, lively and chic. The Honey Fragrance is a sunny floral, full of bright energy with a touch of the unexpected. The bottle is splashed in this season's sweetest shade, Marc Jacobs Pink Honey Edition's bold stripes, feminine dots and new punch of colour meet in a graphically clever way.

Top notes: pear, fruity punch and juicy mandarin.
Heart notes: orange blossom, peach nectar and honeysuckle.
Base notes: honey, golden vanilla and smooth woods.

Juliana P.
San Jose, CA
Marc Jacobs has one of my favorite perfumes. I feel like I can never go wrong with them. They are all beautifully scented last all day on my skin and aren't too sickeningly overpowering either. They have a fresh scent that I really enjoy. I love them all.
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
Sweet and floral. Priced right and gift with purchase at the time. Macy's always has helpful staff ready with a sample which led to my purchase. The bottle is gorgeous to look at. I like the perfume, but I always recommend testing it out before buying.
Erica W.
Columbia, MO
Yes! YES! YES!! I was at Kohl's one day shopping for fragrances, and when I came across this one I fell in love! I put it on once and it stays all day long. There is no alternative, since I bought it, it is my go to. Best of all my husband loves it and he doesn't like many fragrances at all. They will make him sneeze but not this one!
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
I don't usually wear perfume myself but my sister wanted this so bad so I bought it for her. It was a hefty price though so it's nothing something I would purchase often, but it was a great gift. She absolutely loves it and I've put some on myself and do like the smell. I wouldn't be able to wear it everyday though because I get sick of perfumes easily. However, she's used this everyday and had barely put a dent in the bottle, so that;s one plus!
Natasha W.
Jacksonville, FL
First off the smell is freak and wonderful ....the price is a Little more than two quarters bit ladies it's worth it...I first tried the tester and practically hinted to my husband that I needed it for my anniversary and there it was...I just love it..it lifts my mood!!!!
Mandy W.
I love anything Marc Jacobs make. I personally don't own this, but when I spray it on a paper tester, it's phenomenal. A bit pricey, but worth to put on a Christmas list!
Khadijah J.
Rochester, NY
To dye for, i just love Marc Jacobs perfumes. There fruity and tangy all together. It lasts long, a couple of sprays usually good enough for me.
Ravinder K.
I have this perfume bottle but I don't like the smell I just live the packaging
Nicole M.
Chilliwack , BC
I am so sad that this product is discontinued! I got this as a gift for christmas and I absolutely love it. The scent was so light and refreshing and feminine. It lasted so long and the bottle was so adorable and unqiue
Sadaf J.
Sharjah, Sharjah
It’s rare to find a company that specializes in one area, as Marc Jacobs has with fashion, only to see it seamlessly cross over into another, as Marc Jacobs has with makeup. Unique and impressive! Really happy with your current foundation, lip gloss, eyeliner or other makeup product? Even if you are happy with your current stuff, you’ll still love Marc Jacobs Beauty!
Kinda expensive but perfect brand ❤️❤️
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
This product is adorable! So disappointed to see that it has been discontinued