Marc Jacobs PERFECT INTENSE EDP

Why are you asking me to review something I don't have and only commented I would like to try?
Descripción del aroma por favor?
I would love to try this scent. I love Marc Jacobs line How do I go about trying a sample?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs PERFECT INTENSE EDP!
Parm K.
Fresno, CA
1,338 reviews
Marc Jacobs PERFECT INTENSE EDP uploaded by Parm K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my everyday go to. I really like it. It smells good. It has nice florals, jasmine little musky fragrance. It does lasts for long time. I really like the packaging too. It is definitely worth your money. I definitely recommend it if you haven’t tried it yet.
Ashley  R.
Marc Jacobs PERFECT INTENSE EDP uploaded by Ashley  R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the intense over the basic perfect by Marc Jacobs perfume. It a warm floral scent perfect for a date night in the summer! Also the bottle is super cute as well.
Patrice C.
Rock Hill, SC
Marc Jacobs PERFECT INTENSE EDP uploaded by Patrice C.
This Mark Jacobs perfume is positively amazing. It is bold and floral yet sweet and smooth. There are absolutely hints of daffodil and Jasmine. It also gives off warm notes because it is Sandalwood variety centered as well. I always get compliments on the scent it is more than well worth the price!
Katherine M.
Lansing
Marc Jacobs PERFECT INTENSE EDP uploaded by Katherine M.
Marc Jacobs PERFECT INTENSE EDP uploaded by Katherine M.
Marc Jacobs PERFECT INTENSE EDP smells so sweet and mesmerizing. I didn't think I'd love this as much as I do especially when my signature fragrance is Thierry Mugler's Angel. This is a perfume that you have to have it's intoxicating and sexy. I would definitely RECOMMEND 🥰
Erika J.
Marc Jacobs PERFECT INTENSE EDP uploaded by Erika J.
Purchased at: Macy's
I had a birthday in October, and my mom got me this for one of my gifts. I am so in love with this scent. The bottle it comes in is so awesome. The lid is like a piece of artwork, and the bottle itself is a good shape that's easy to hold and dispense the product from. The scent itself is heavenly, and the intense version lasts all day long with only a couple of sprays. The bottle is huge, so I feel that the price is very fair, since it will last forever. I highly recommend, and I'm currently keeping my eyes out for a holiday gift set. I'm not sure if there will be one this year since it's so new, but I'm hopeful that I'll find one.
Rania P.
Ocoee, FL
Marc Jacobs PERFECT INTENSE EDP uploaded by Rania P.
This smells so lovely on me. It’s a light but warm scent and hints of floral. It’s so nice and it lasts all day. I looove Marc Jacob perfumes 🥰
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Rachel B.
Marc Jacobs PERFECT INTENSE EDP uploaded by Rachel B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Marc Jacobs Perfect Intense is yummy. Not necessarily a must have for me at this moment but still good. It has notes of golden daffodil like MJ Daisy but with a dry down of almond notes. It’s nutty, spicy, and somehow a little sweet. I take a whiff and think ooh this is so good and unique and delicious. Then another whiff and I think wow it’s so similar to Daisy but with the nutty note, so maybe not unique enough?! If I didn’t have so many other perfumes that are tried and true 5 ⭐️ loves for me, then this could easily become one. I say it’s worth a try or sample if you can. Marc Jacobs PERFECT INTENSE EDP
Billie B.
Mount Holly, NC
Marc Jacobs PERFECT INTENSE EDP uploaded by Billie B.
I love this perfume. It's smells so amazing. I'm very picky when it comes to the perfume that I wear because my husband is sensitive to smells and, you know, lots of perfumes can be very overpowering. He loves the way this smells on me. I got this as a free sample from Macy's and I'm so happy that I did. I will definitely be adding this to my line up...lol Marc Jacobs PERFECT INTENSE EDP
Liz B.
Tacoma, WA
Marc Jacobs PERFECT INTENSE EDP uploaded by Liz B.
Purchased at: Sephora
 I will preface this by saying I tried regular “Perfect” by Marc Jacobs and I loved it 100% and I bought this thinking it was the same thing because the bottles are so similar. The “Intense” version is waaaay too musty and overbearing that I really didn’t care for it. I like very fruity & floral scents like the regular Perfect offers. So, if you like more subtle floral and fruit notes, try the original “Perfect” type and if you like more woodsy, musty aromas… Try Perfect Intense.
audrey N.
Phoenix, AZ
Marc Jacobs PERFECT INTENSE EDP uploaded by audrey N.
I was really excited for this release hoping it'd smell identical to Marc Jacobs Perfect Eau de Parfum with a beast lasting power, so I was left kinda disappointed. It has the DNA of the original but the it's not the same scent by any stretch of imagination. I prefer the creaminess of almond milk in the OG but that's just a personal preference.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ivanna S.
Vancouver, BC
il y a 9 mois
Have anyone tried Marc Jacobs PERFECT INTENSE EDP ? What Do You think is it ok for every day use?
Joanna L. il y a 9 mois
Yes! I went to Ulta to test out both the Perfect and the Perfect Intense! Although they both smell amazing, the intense is a little more sweet while the Perfect is the regular floral! Both smell amazing and would be perfect for everyday! They also last the whole day because it's so strong and you'll also get a lot of compliments!