Marc Jacobs Perfect Eau de Parfum Spray, 03-oz

Marc Jacobs Perfect Eau de Parfum Spray, 0.3-oz.

A playful and unexpected new fragrance, Marc Jacobs Perfect Eau de Parfum is a comforting floral scent that celebrates optimism, self-acceptance and originality. The perfume was inspired by Marc Jacobs' mantra: "I am perfect as I am," which is symbolized by a tattoo of the word "perfect" on his wrist. Like his tattoo, Perfect Eau de Parfum is about embracing and expressing one's true self. Modern, bright and feminine, Perfect is an unconventional yet harmonious clash of fresh floral and calming

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Perfect Eau de Parfum Spray, 0.3-oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Jasmine D.
Lancaster, OH
Marc Jacobs Perfect Eau de Parfum Spray, 0.3-oz. uploaded by Jasmine D.
I smelled a tester of Marc Jacobs Perfect Eau de Parfum Spray, 0.3-oz. at Sephora yesterday and immediately fell in love with this sweet sexy fragrance. I purchased a small bottle and I love the scent. It lasts all day and you don't need much at all. Affordable too.
Juristeen  K.
I received this as a sample and it smelled soooo good I ran out the house and bought me a travel size one. This fragrance too me to heaven and back. The sweet smell was mesmerizing.
April F.
Dayton, OH
Wow just wow... this smells amazing. Perfect summer scent. Lasted all day. I will definitely be needing a full size of this asap. I smelled the sandlewood the most with hints of almond and daffodil.
Tasha M.
This is a light, sweet, feminine and floral scent that is not to overpowering. You will either love or hate this one. I have not tried the intense but this one isn’t bad. I samples this one but not sure yet if I would actually buy a full bottle. It’s an okay fragrance-for me.

Looking for your answer?