BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #47 in Bronzer

Sun-kissed. Seamless. Size Does (Matte)R.
This Super-sized Bronzer Instantly And Universally Beautifies With The Touch Of A Brush. Micro-fine, Jet-milled Powder Blends Seamlessly For A Flawless, Radiant-matte Finish.

Silky Texture Makes For The Smoothest Application With Micro-fine Pigment Technology And Built-in Skin Conditioning Agents.
A Radiant-matte Finish That Looks Flawless—never Shiny.
This Super Large Compact Is Perfect For Both Face And All-over Body Bronzing.
For Flawless Application, Pair With The Bronze Bronzer Brush.

• I'm so excited that this is coming back since I missed it during ...2 Answers
  • I am DYING for this! But why are people selling them for like $20...3 Answers
  • Best high end bronzer?? Marc jacobs or hoola? 🤔 Marc Jacobs O!Meg...6 Answers
Marc Jacobs O!Mega Bronzer Perfect Tan
  • "what can i say...i'm a sucker for hyped products! i lusted after this product and when i finally saw it in stock on sephora's site, i jumped on it. the package is sleek and huge! i love that the mirrow is big enough to actually use. the product itself is smooth and finely milled and applies so nicely. it has a matte finish, and is a perfect neutral. it works great for bronzing and contouring. i deducted a star because as someone who loves coconut scent, i don't fully love the smell of this. it kind of reminds me of play-doh. luckily the scent dissipates quickly after application. it does seem expensive, however, when you compare how much product is included compared to other packages, it's actually a pretty good deal. i wish it wasn't limited edition!" in 29 reviews
  • "i habe fair skin and this bronzer is amazing. its easy to blend and also easy to build up. the smell is amazing! the only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the price, very expensive. i would still reccomend!" in 20 reviews
👆👆Luisthegemini B.
Oroville , CA
This is by far my favorite bronzer that I have ever tired! The MJ tangeric bronzer looks good on light to medium skin tones and blends so effortlessly! The pan is humongous and it has lasted me for than a year! I just now hit pan and already bought a backup because they are hard find! This is definitely a go to you will not regret it. Yes it’s pricey but I mean the hoola bronzer is $39 and the omega bronzer is $49 and with the omega your get three times the amount! It’s also pairs well with its sister bronzer the tantastic
emma o.
OMG this is one of my favorite bronzers super lightweight amazing Contour details I use this year round in the summer bronze up my tan and in Winter Contour my face. There is nothing negative I could say about this product I always, always have this by my side!
Amy K.
Incline Vlg, NV
This is my holy grail bronzer! So many bronzers look orange or pull red on my skin, but this bronzer makes me look like I just came back from a tropical vacation. I have light-medium skin with olive undertones and I’m also able to contour with this bronzer. This is my favorite bronzer of all time and I hope Marc Jacobs brings it back!
Svetlana S.
OMG! It is gorgeous! It blends do easy and the shade is perfect for bronzing. For the price you get great amount of product (22 grams) in beautiful packaging. You can use it all over your body. Such a dream! Love it and if you want to invest your money into a great product I would recommend buying the bronzer. It worth it!!!
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
Incredible bronzer. It seems like it can be used for a wide variety of skin tones as well. I prefer it for overall glow instead of contouring. Matte finish and just amazing color. I use it with the Marc Jacobs The Bronze - Bronzer Brush and the result is seamless perfection!
Kourtney W.
Carrollton, GA
I actually got this as a premium sample a few months ago, and I use it every single day. I’ll be purchasing the full size when my sample is out. Such a beautiful color, and blends so easily. Stays on really well, and looks great with my skin tone. Couldn’t be happier with this. Great product!
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
This is my holy grail bronzer!!! I love the fact that is has no shimmer or glitter. I can add my own highlight if I want. The color is the perfect tan, not too orangey. And can be worn lightly or for a more tan look, can be layered. I love the coconut scent too!! The only downside is the side, it’s huge!!! I mean it great, because you get a lot of product for your money and will last a long time, but it’s very big for travel. My only suggestion would be that the Marc Jacob’s team create a smaller sized bronzer for travel. But I love, love, love this bronzer!! Get it, you will love it!! ❤️
Stephany G.
I love the way this smells and blends! I have medium colored skin and this looks amazing on my skin color ! It doesn’t look muddy and I appreciate that! It’s buildable and is super easy to work with! You get so much product that although it’s expensive,it’s sooo worth it!
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville , KY
I haven’t tried it but for some reason it’s asking me to review it and I heard that if you skip something they ask you to review it looks bad, I think it’s because I added it to my list? so with that being said I haven’t tried it myself but I’ve heard it’s great!
Amanda C.
This bronzer (and the limited edition coconut one) are my favorite bronzers! I love how big the bronzer is. Even though it is pricey it lasts soo long and is worth every penny! It is not too orange or muddy looking. It is the perfect color for my light skin too!
Areeba H.
Al Khobar, Eastern
Best high end bronzer?? Marc jacobs or hoola? 🤔 Marc Jacobs O!Mega Bronzer Perfect TanBenefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer
Emma T.
Vermillion, SD
Would this work on medium skin tones? Is it worth the price?
Laura R.
This or the Kevyn Aucoin sculpting powder?!
Maria M.
I hav really pale skin. Would this work for me? I obviously don't want to spend this much money, if it'll look horrible :)
Gabrielle G.
Has anyone had any issues with the bronzer with dry skin patches? I have very dry skin and have to be careful with powder products.