Marc Jacobs O!mega Bronzer

O!mega Bronzer

Is this worth it?
Did you purchase the perfect tan color ?
Does this last well on oily skin and is the shade suitable for medium tone?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs O!mega Bronzer!
Product Highlights
...it’s the perfect color for both uses. i think it looks great on, and is matte.in reviews
...on me for about 6 hours which isn't too bad. the color works well on my fair skin and doesn't look orange like some other bronzers can. in reviews
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
Review for: Tantric
[product:marc-jacobs-o!mega-bronzer] I just love this one, it goes on smooth! Gorgeous compact! Marc Jacobs it’s fabulous makeup to me! It makes me feel, extra! We need it these days! I’m super excited about this one! It last a long time, I didn’t need any touch ups! Highly recommend!
Tanialle G.
Grand Forks, ND
Marc Jacobs O!mega Bronzer uploaded by Tanialle G.
Review for: Tantric
I fell in love with this. I have a problem with a lot of bronzers getting too muddy but this one doesn't do that. It gives me the perfect color on my very fair skin. It stays true to color and it is just a very nice HUGE bronzer.
Humaira K.
Kansas City, MO
Marc Jacobs O!mega Bronzer uploaded by Humaira K.
I have been looking for a great bronzer for a long time and then i bought this one! I am sooo happy with how this bronzer looks on my skin, it’s my go to bronzer and i would definitely buy it again. [product:marc-jacobs-o!mega-bronzer]
Amanda P.
Hampstead, MD
Marc Jacobs O!mega Bronzer uploaded by Amanda P.
It’s everything you’ve heard and MORE. The shade tantric is perfect for my skin tone and it goes on so smooth like butter. I love how easy it is to diffuse. It was worth every penny! If you are on the really pale side, I wouldn’t recommend it but it does give you a perfect bronze without being orange.
Luisa M.
Chambersburg, PA
Marc Jacobs O!mega Bronzer uploaded by Luisa M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Black
Realmente amooo esté bronzer amo el acabado que deja amo este empaque todo hermoso y delicada [product:marc-jacobs-o!mega-bronzer]
Ola G.
Staten Island, NY
Marc Jacobs O!mega Bronzer uploaded by Ola G.
Review for: Tantric
One of my fav formulas , the shade is gorg. It’s not too warm. Just a perfect bronzer for all year round. Builds amazing , blends like a dream, doesn’t fade thru the day
Sydney R.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Marc Jacobs O!mega Bronzer uploaded by Sydney R.
Purchased at: Sephora
These are super smooth and pigmented. I love these and the pan size is HUGE! Definitely worth every penny. They are not cheap but totally worth it.
Jessica H.
Amite, LA
Review for: Tantric
This is a 5 star bronzer and now my favorite freaking one! Like first of all omg the size holy schmoly! Like if you haven't seen this for yourself you're going to be shook! I received this from #boxycharm as a complete surprise. But wow I couldn't be happier. It's such a beautiful color for my skin tone. It's almost a cool but neutral brown that has no shimmer thank God! But it isn't flat or muddy looking either. It builds nicely and blends very easily as well. The mirror is also huge and very clear which is nice if you're someone who needs a nice mirror on the go as well. Be warned though my first time using this beauty today I dropped her on my ceramic tile and the mirror shattered buttttt..... The freaking bronzer is still intact yall! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. 😕 It's smooth as butter and well worth investing in for sure!
Daniella O.
Columbia, NJ
Review for: Tantric
I purchased this bronzer recently and I’m really loving It! The bronzer Is pretty big and has a big mirror as well which is great. The packaging looks very luxurious and gorgeous ❤️
Shona D.
Blackshear, GA
I have this is the shade tan-tastic. I absolutely love this bronzer. It is my go to bronzer. I have pale skin and it's so beautiful on. It's not too orange and it never looks muddy on my skin. It blends really nicely. You only need to use a small amount. It comes in a big pan size which is great. The smell is an added bonus. It smells absolutely fantastic! It is a bit pricey but well worth it in my opinion. I always get compliments on it. I've recommended this to family and friends. The ones who have purchased it have agreed as well, they love it too. It is a must have staple in my makeup routine. Love love love!

132 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...