BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Launched by the design house of Marc Jacobs in the year 2012. This feminine fragrance possesses a blend of raspberry, wild strawberry, pea, peony, magnolia, cyclamen, vanilla, sandalwood, and tonka notes.

Buy on Walmart
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: By Women Edp Unboxed
I originally bought this scent at ulta because the bottle is so beautiful, but when I got it home it smelled amazing too! I love all of his scents, and they are priced middle of the road which is perfect.
Ashley R.
Kennesaw , GA
Review for: Eau De Parfum 50Ml
oh lola is one of my favorites, there are a few perfumes that i literally feel like i can not live without, and this is one!.. they say that not every perfume smells good one everyone, but the way its so light and sweet smelling on myself makes me want to literally eat myself ! it is definitely a must buy
Chelsey S.
Covington, KY
Review for: Eau De Parfum 50Ml
I have tried this with the roller ball in a pack of 3 with 2 other perfumes and this one was my least favorite - daisy being another and I'm not sure of the other. It had a very strong scent but I did not dislike it, just preferred the others with a bit more delicacy and a desire to continue smelling.
Tessa G.
Hernando, MS
Review for: Eau De Parfum 50Ml
Perfume is my weakness!! And marc jacobs understands me! Oh Lola is a staple in my fragrance cabinet. I wear it all year round even though it has a summery feel. I can't get enough of it!! 10/5! I highly recommend this product!
Hannah W.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Eau De Parfum 50Ml
THE PERFECT SCENT! I love this year around, its sweet but not to sweet to smell like a child body spray. It lasts all day long and you can find it almost all places Marc Jacobs is sold! It is pricey for sure but it lasts a long time and its such good quality you only need a little bit!
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Review for: By Women Edp Unboxed
This scent is one of my go to scents! Every time I wear this I get stopped no matter if it's work or the grocery store and someone will ask what scent I am wearing. It's perfect for my summertime scent !
Brianna B.
Rosedale, NY
Review for: By Women Edp Unboxed
Omg I just changed my name to OH LOLA! It smells yummy... It's a nice soft not overpowering fragrance. You can wear it to work or a night on the town. I keep one in the car, one in my bag and one in my house. Yup it's that good. I always get compliments when I wear Oh Lola.
Kim S.
Melbourne, FL
Review for: By Women Edp Unboxed
Love Marc Jacobs! Get lots of compliments when wearing, have purchased many of his products in the past. The bottles are very nice and pretty unique. Right in line with all other for the price you get a good value. I like it around the holidays when you can purchase gift sets
haley q.
Cumming, GA
Review for: By Women Edp Unboxed
Smells amazing last a while but scent does disappear easily scant is nice but can get strong really quick I'm a first timer to this perfume I starting using last weak don't know much anout the perfume or perfumer line so cant answer ow ould buy again for a less strong scent
Luz M.
Springfield, MA
Review for: By Women Edp Unboxed
I can't even begin to explain on how good this freaking perfume smells ugh and sense in pregnant I can't seem to put down the bottle I even spray it on my pillow to smell it while I sleep, I'm sure its a prego thing or maybe its just the fact that it smells soo good
Deborah D.
can i be a product tester for this?? Do I receive the opening through email?