BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Launched by the design house of Marc Jacobs in the year 2012. This feminine fragrance possesses a blend of raspberry, wild strawberry, pea, peony, magnolia, cyclamen, vanilla, sandalwood, and tonka notes.

Buy on Walmart*
Maryann T.
Review for: Eau De Parfum 50Ml
Love this fragrance. The scent lasts all day and it's light and fresh. A bit expensive but worth the splurge.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
Review for: Eau De Parfum 50Ml
This is my absolute favorite perfume, I have never found anything comparable. I use daisy as well by Marc Jacobs, but I prefer oh Lola. The price tag is high, but it's worth it for me. It lasted me probably s year, so in actuality, it's not a terrible price. Would recommend to anyone!
Brittany H.
Henrico, VA
Review for: Eau De Parfum 50Ml
I love marc jacobs fragrances. they are soo nice and they last all day. all his scents are super light yet people will keep asking you where did you buy it or who do you have on. def a must for date night.
Toni W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eau De Parfum 50Ml
The cutest bottle and the cleanest floral scent you will ever cover yourself with!! I got this as a Christmas gift almost 3 yrs ago and have used it ever since!!
Crystal H.
Rapid City, SD
Review for: Eau De Parfum 50Ml
This product is amazing.this product is amazing.this product is amazing.this product is amazing.this product is amazing.this product is amazing.vvthis product is amazing.this product is amazing.this product is amazing.this product is amazing.
Caroline R.
Andover, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eau De Parfum 50Ml
I love the smell. A flowery smell is perfect for a night out. the smell is strong so I recommend putting on a little bit because it goes a long way. I order this online. And when I run out definitely buying it again.
Nicole M.
Gulfport, MS
Review for: Eau De Parfum 50Ml
Marc Jacobs perfume is nice and sweet smelling not to much but Just enough it also last a very long time
Isabel D.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Eau De Parfum 50Ml
Oh la la yes I love the sent of this it's not to strong and not to weak it has such a soft sent
Rocheal K.
Cocoa, FL
Review for: Eau De Parfum 50Ml
I went in a Macy's store and this was a sample so I tried it feel in love been wearing it every since this is something I wear when I'm going to date with my husband
Meli H.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Eau De Parfum 50Ml
This parfum is one of my favorites, smells so good that I will never going to get bored of using it. Marc Jacobs is the best for parfum
Deborah D.
can i be a product tester for this?? Do I receive the opening through email?