Liz M.
Bronx, NY

Who here keeps the pretty bottle??

Sara D.
Sara D.
Syracuse, NY
1 year, 11 months ago
I definitely did! It's so pretty!
Debra B.
Debra B.
Holland, PA
4 years, 2 months ago
This is one of my fragrances that I keep on display. It is pretty and unique.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Columbia, SC
4 years, 9 months ago
I did! This was a fragrance I had first used for my wedding and honeymoon. When I bought the bottle originally, I told the ladies at the department store that I would be using it for my wedding day, and they engraved it with my special date. So not only is the bottle pretty, its an instant memento!
Britney M.
Britney M.
Arlington, TX
I would! It's so pretty!
Berlyn E.
Berlyn E.
San Diego , CA
5 years, 1 month ago
I would! The bottles soo pretty. Plus, it's Marc Jacobs!
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Galloway , NJ
5 years, 1 month ago
I do! I adore the flower on top. So pretty!
Tishara C.
Tishara C.
Jamaica , NY
5 years, 2 months ago
I do, I find it hard to throw out, it's so pretty. I keep it right on my dresser.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Philadelphia , PA
5 years, 2 months ago
ME ! and i got a smaller size of the bottle, it's the cutest thing ever
Jenni C.
Jenni C.
Lakeville, MN
5 years, 3 months ago
I bought it because of the bottle, happy accident that I love the smell
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Spring City, PA
5 years, 3 months ago
I would, it is gorgeous!