BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

MARC JACOBS Oh, Lola! Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Buy on Walmart*
Kionna D.
The packaging an design of this bottle is so beautiful. The scent is very light. The only issue that I have is that I feel like I have to refresh/spray again after a few hours of wearing it.
Maritza P.
Canoga park, CA
The smell is pretty fruity and it's strong which bothers me when I spat it but after a while it startss to smell good for me . The only thing i dislike about it is that the flower cap is heavy for the perfume stand that it will tip over . So Marc didn't engineer it that well for standing but it does just great laying down
Lindsey B.
I absolutely love Marc Jacobs perfumes and own four, including Lola. Lola, as others have described, is light and perfect for spring or summer, however I find that I prefer my other three MJ scents. The Daisy line (Daisy, Daisy Eau So Fresh, and the newer limited edition Daisy) are flowery and just lovely. I get compliments everywhere I go when I wear them! Having preference to Daisy, I didn't like Lola as much, but it is still a nice scent.
Mia S.
I have this set and I am crazy in love with everything about it, the scent, the bottle design, the Marc Jacobs brand, and even the name Lola. My bf bought me this as a gift and for a month after, every time I did something kooky he'd look at me and say "Oh, Lola" He luvs the scent of it. I think any girl would love to have this fresh, lightly fruity/floral, sparkling fragrance. Its feminine and subtle, and it reminds me of innocent flirtations.
Aishah S.
Jonesboro, GA
One of my must have. It's long lasting. the smell is refreshing and not over powering. I bought my fragrance at Macy's. Good Value came with a a makeup bag gift collection and a roll on for my purse. I would recommend this product.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
You honestly can't go wrong with a Marc Jacobs fragrance. I love this floral fresh spring scent. It's absolutely one of my top favorite fragrances. I will definitely purchase this product again and I highly recommend it!
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
One of my favorite perfume. The bottle is so adorable!! The smell is so fresh yet floral and sweet. I feel so girly when I wear this and I always go back to this perfume every year. I just wish the perfume would last longer on me but I feel like every Marc Jacobs perfume doesn't last except Daisy.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
I'm usually not a big fan of perfumes. It immediately got my attention. It smells very feminine without that sickly sweet smell most perfumes have. I usually hate how perfume is so overwhelming, after a while it actually makes me feel sick. I enjoy the smell of this perfume and recommend it to other guys looking for a christmas present for their wife.
ahtziry p.
It a complete mix with some citric and flowery smell. A long lasting and amazing smell which is perfect for spring and summer well what i think. The bottle is completely cute and i also have the roller one which is a quick way if you forget to apply at home .
Allie S.
College Sta, TX
This is one of my favorite fragrances, It has a playful yet sophisticated smell. I'm not sure how long lasting it is but it is a strong enough smell when I spray it on at first. I have tried many marc jacobs perfumes and this is one of my favorites!
Asad A.
Detroit, MI
I would like to know if this smells pleasnt or not?
Amber Rose M.
Sacramento, CA
How long does the scent normally last?
Jessica T.
My mother loves perfume... I got this as a gift for her and she really likes the scent. It's a light fresh floral scent. She says people compliment her on the scent when she wears it.