BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

A floral fruity fragrance for younger women Juicy, fresh, sweet, flirty & enlivening Top notes of pear, raspberry & strawberry Middle notes of peony, magnolia & cyclamen Base notes of sandalwood, tonka bean & vanilla Launched in 2011 Perfect for all...

Buy on Jet.com*
Valerie E.
I was lucky enough to recieve this as a gift recently from my husband, and I instantly fell in love with how visually pleasing the fragrance looked! Marc Jacobs always creates fragrances that smell wonderful, and theOh, Lola! is no exception. Such a pretty, floral smell. Perfect for spring time or for summer travels. I highly recommend this product to family and friends, and those who love to collect fragrances.
Javen J.
This perfume is one of my favorites, the bottle is gorgeous, the scent is amazing, and it very affordable. It lasts very long and is something that you won't find in department stores. I bought mine at Ross for $40.00! And the bottle was huge. I would definitely recommend to anybody.
Katarzyna D.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume! It's sweet and floral - perfect for everyday use. And the bottle is just one of the kind. My personal fav from Marc Jacobs perfumes <3 I bought it in TJmaxx.
Claire V.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kind of a sweet floral smell.i love the bottle it is so cute.the scent lasts all night this is a middle price range perfume and available at most perfume stores or stores like belk etc 3 stars as there is other perfumes I prefer
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my staple perfume! I purchased it from Marshall's awhile back. I actually purchased a set. The top was missing upon purchase. The scent is lovely. Great buy!
Patricia R.
This perfume is amazing, I got the sample at the mall and I had to get the full bottle right away. Additionally, the perfume is not that strong, but the scent last for a really long time. You can also find it in tjmaxx.
Vy B.
philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a pleasant, soft and sweet fragrance this beauty is! One of my favorite from MJ line. The packaging is so adorable. It wears for a good 7hrs for me. I love how sweet (but not overly sweet) this smell has.
Samantha G.
Sinton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off when I saw this perfume the bottle is definitely what caught my attention. When I saw it I found it at Dillards... the smell is so sweet and soft and was definitely long lasting.
leeannea s.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Women'S 3.4-Ounce Tester
Love marc jacobs my fav perfume designer i wish i could find more of hisperfume need to sale in more places it smelks great and if u have allergies this is a great scent that shouldnt botheru
Rita R.
Bakersfield, CA
Such a great scent my friends always ask what I'm wearing when I have this on or I'll get lots of compliments. I put some on my neck, and in my hair and on my clothes as well and it last all day!!
Tami W.
Saint Albans, NY
Does any one know where I can buy this perfume other than Sephora?
Isabel G.
How long does the scent last?
Renata S.
Esse perfume tem cheiro forte ou mais suave?
Dezi M.
Packaging is cutee. Want to know how the scent is and if its long lasting?