BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

A floral fruity fragrance for younger women Juicy, fresh, sweet, flirty & enlivening Top notes of pear, raspberry & strawberry Middle notes of peony, magnolia & cyclamen Base notes of sandalwood, tonka bean & vanilla Launched in 2011 Perfect for all...

Julia G.
Kennedale, TX
So this was given to me as a gift from my mother it smells decent I wish the bottle was bigger. If I'm being completely honest I've smelt better perfumes though it's just a basic perfume. Nothing to to to great about it. Like I said it was a gift but if I were out searching for a perfume this one would not be the one I would select. Everyone just has a different sense that they like and personally it wasn't my favorite.
Sabella M.
I've loved this perfume for years, and I got the big bottle as a birthday present last year. I'm still not all the way through it because I rotate perfumes. Anyways, this is one of my favorite scents. It's floral but not too floral - sometimes floral smells too old or too young. But this is perfect and is so flirty and fun. I love wearing this in the spring.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
This is one of my favorite scents. I say scent as it is a parfum spray so it does not last as long as a parfum. Yet, I still love it!! I can wear this all year long but it is better to wear in the spring or summer months. I would def recommend it to others. I just wish the price was a little less for a parfum spray.
Lynn F.
Bettendorf, IA
I purchased this without having smelled it. That was a big mistake! I thought it would smell similar to Marc Jacobs' Lola fragrance. It certainly is not. I have other Marc Jacobs fragrances and love them. This one, not only will I not wear, but gives me an instant headache. I do not recommend this fragrance!
Jennie V.
I bought this perfume at sephora. It's a classic floral scent and you really can't go wrong. It's not amazing, but it's not bad either. Also, It doesn't last that long through, so this is not for you if that's what you're looking for. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it, save your money on something amazing!
Amber K.
Dalton, GA
If you love soft and floral scents then this is the one for you! This scent is floral without being overpowering and lasts a long time. I can always smell it on my clothing long afterwards! I think it is worth the money. Even if you don't like floral scents, give this a try! It is soft, subtle, and clean.
Tawanda M.
Great scent, very famine and soft. I love it. You don't need much, just a dab will go a long way. A little pricey and a beautiful bottle. Every woman would love this. This was my first time, I got it as a gift. I'm glad because it was too expensive for my budget but after wearing it, I will buy it again.
Arevik D.
Los Angeles, CA
ONE OF MY ABSOLUTELY FAVORITE PERFUMES! Every single time I wear this perfume, everyone around me asks what it is and where I got it. I even went to the bank once to open an account and gave the lady the little sample I had of this perfume, and she went out and bought it the next day. Highly recommend.
Neticsa S.
miami, florida
I love it. I love this product is genius and I'm not allergic. the bottle is beautiful and elegant practice for the portfolio is totally although the fragrance lasting changes once you use it, I think it's better in the bottle lol. I do not think to buy it again, I would like to try other perfumes
Kelli G.
Moody, AL
I absolutely love this fragrance! I can always count on Marc Jacobs to bring a lovely scent with his perfumes. I love that they are long lasting and not too pricey. The bottle design is always fun and great to display! I have purchased several of his product and will continue to do so.
Tami W.
Saint Albans, NY
Does any one know where I can buy this perfume other than Sephora?
Dezi M.
Packaging is cutee. Want to know how the scent is and if its long lasting?
Renata S.
Esse perfume tem cheiro forte ou mais suave?
Isabel G.
How long does the scent last?