BY MARC JACOBS

Flirtatious, charming, and sparkling with lighthearted personality, this fragrance leaves you flirting with your senses! It bursts open with a bright and whimsical effervescence. At the heart of the fragrance is the playful scent of peony. As the scent dries down, a flirty and elegant trail gives you an unexpected touch of fun that makes you smile!
Oh, Lola's cap bursts from the bottle in a flowery swirl of glossy, transparent petals in pink and cherry red. Beautifully juicy and refreshing, each brilliant layer of petals comes together with a surprising sparkle of spontaneous personality.

Fragrance Notes:

Raspberry, Vanilla, Peony, Pear, Cyclaman.

• Since this is discontinued is there any way I can buy it??4 Answers
  • What does this smell like?1 Answers
  • Which of Marc Jacob's perfumes your most favorite?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather S.
Lincoln, DE
This scent can be a bit intriguing.  I would mostly recommend for an evening scent.  Its a very strong scent and it's very long lasting.  The bottle is absolutely gorgeous but can take up a lot of space with the small flower at the top.  The scent is beautiful and I would recommend.
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
So sad to hear this is discontinued! I received this as a Christmas gift and love the way is smells. I tend to not like scents that are super sweet but more floral or clean. This is a great balance of floral. Long lasting and just really great smelling overall
Taylor L.
Ever since I bought this perfume it’s always been my number one favorite, it’s great for special occasions for when you just want an added boost of confidence and flare. Truly romantic and airy! Best, scent ever.Marc Jacobs Oh, Lola! Eau De Parfum
Ashley M.
Tuscaloosa
I bought this bc I have the original and I wanted to try a lighter version. It has a fruity/flowery smell, not juvenile but not too mature. It’s a parfum, but it doesn’t last all day. It fades rather quickly like a body spray. I love the smell.
Lela P.
This is one of my favorite perfumes. The smell is incredibly distinct and unique. Its floral, but not in an annoying way. I really love it and will definitely purchase the next time i see it! Its a perfect spring/summer scent (hence the packaging)
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is a very sexy and seductive floral scent that is long lasting. This is a parfum which is one step down from pure fragrance so the fact that it is long lasting and you only need a little to go a long way and last the day is to be expected.
The bottle is adorable and would look perfect on any vanity table.
The amount you need to use daily gives this perfume the price of very cheap perfumes since it lasts so long because you use so little.
If you're looking for a sweet, feminine, floral smell thats still has a sexy and seductive side just like you this is going to be the perfume for you.
Sarah P.
I adore the scent of this perfume!! It is long lasting and floral scents are my absolute favorite. I gave it 4 stars because while the bottle is super cute and unique, it just isn’t very practical and this perfume is difficult to travel with. Sometimes it gets a little too heavy too and will topple over. I’m not a huge fan of roller balls because I find I go through them so quickly and they’re very expensive for a little amount of product which is why I will keep purchasing the big bottle. So I don’t travel with it but it is really amazing!!
Brooke P.
Jonesboro, AR
I really like this fragrance for a night out with my man. Its a little bit more sultry but its not too strong. It last the entire night and makes me feel a little sassy! The bottle is beautiful and i love having it sit on my counter. I would highly recommend this product for when your wanting to feel a little more sexy!
Valerie E.
I was lucky enough to recieve this as a gift recently from my husband, and I instantly fell in love with how visually pleasing the fragrance looked! Marc Jacobs always creates fragrances that smell wonderful, and theOh, Lola! is no exception. Such a pretty, floral smell. Perfect for spring time or for summer travels. I highly recommend this product to family and friends, and those who love to collect fragrances.
Stacey M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I purchased this perfume for a friend for Christmas and had no idea how it smelled (I got it at Ross). I am in love!!!! It is so light and does not bother me. I usually hate perfume, but I am definitely going to buy this for myself or at least my hubby will. I also like the shape of the bottle.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Who here keeps the pretty bottle??
Anne-Marie R.
Rosemere
As anyone ever bought Dots by Marc Jacobs? I want to know if the scent remains for more than 2 hours. I 1st smelled it at my local drugstore and I immediately fell in love.
Claudia C.
Is this perfume worth the price? I'm concerned about paying for a perfume that is not good
K'Deisha B.
Oxford, NC
Does the smell last?
Jessica C.
Which of Marc Jacob's perfumes your most favorite?