BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

An exclusive palette for the face and eyes with a blush, bronzer, a limited-edition luminizer, and six sumptuous eye shadows. Bring the dazzle to your next night out with this exquisite face palette. Create captivating eye looks with the six luxurious eye shadows that deliver sumptuous payoff. Contour and create a glowing look with O!Mega Bronzer, a plush blush in peachy rose, and a limited-edition luminizer in a cool, gold shimmer all wrapped up in a Marc Jacobs' metallic gold, vegan patent leather case. Zipped with a swinging tassel, this pouch is so luxe it could double as an evening bag. This set contains: - 0.02 oz/ 0.56 g O!Mega Bronzer in Tantric - 0.02 oz/ 0.56 g Blush in Exhibitionist (peachy rose) - 0.02 oz/ 0.56 g Luminizer in Make a Sheen (cool gold shimmer) - 6 x 0.04 oz/ 1.13 g Eye shadow in Lights On (beige shimmer), Candlelight (golden shimmer), Dimmer (matte light tan), Violet Hour (matte lavender), Twilight (deep plum shimmer), In the Dark (deep brown shimmer) - Vegan patent leather case It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Marc Jacobs Beauty's holiday collection is all "about last night." Rumor has it, it was unforgettable. The dress code? Snap-worthy swinging silk tassels meet shimmering skin that seduces, never-ending lashes that dazzle and creamy nude lips that last 'til dawn.

• So beautifol i excelent1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? It looks so pretty but I'm worried it's ...1 Answers
  • How pigmented are these eyeshadows?2 Answers
Dalther R.
Me encanta esta paleta! Al igual que todas las otras sombras de Marc Jacobs, éstas son tan cremosas! Posee impresionantes tonos que pueden trabajar durante el día o la noche. Hay mates, brillos y satinados. El bronzer es una hermosa sombra. El Blush es un color rosado, perfecto para el otoño. El punto culminante es oro entonado, y muy pigmentado. En general esto es perfecto para todos los maquilladores profesionales como yo. A pesar de que es caro, creo que tiene un precio perfecto para la versatilidad y la calidad de los productos. El embalaje es lindo también. Parece un embrague de oro con una cremallera y borla, definitivamente lo recomiendo a toda la comunidad .. no puedo dejar de tener este maravilloso producto, me enamoré de esta marca y no voy a dejar de comprarlo .

Love this pallete. Just like all other shadows from Marc Jacobs, these are so creamy! They are stunning shades that can work for day or night. There are mattes, shimmers, and satins. The bronzer is a beautiful shade, not too warm but not cool. Blush is a rosy color, perfect for fall. The highlight is gold toned, and very pigmented. Overall this is PERFECT for a high end one and done pallet. Even though it is expensive, I think it is priced perfect for the versatility and the quality of the products. The packaging is cute, too. It looks like a gold clutch with a tassel zipper. Would make a lovey gift for a stylish friendI definitely recommend it to the whole community and to everyone .. can not help but have this wonderful product, I fell in love with this brand and I will not stop buying it ..

Nataliia B.
It's Awesome amazing!!! It's not just a pallet, but a work of art, an object of adoration, an incredibly luxurious and chic product! Decoration - oh God, it's magic, every detail and trifle, it's not just a case, it's a whole clutch! Inside the incredible beauty is a pallet - highlighter, blush, bronzer and eye shadow. Chic shades that suit any girl! Stunning quality! I'm in love with this pallet !!
Cindie H.
Columbus, GA
Beautiful package

The package and product are great. Swatches very creamy. Includes highlight and contour. I would say it suits light to medium skin range. You can build day and night looks with palette. I won this from influenster FB live event. So grateful. It fits my skin range perfectly. Very lucky. Thank you @influenster
Erika B.
Dupont, WA
 Marc Jacobs Beauty Object Of Desire Face and Eye Palette is lovely, sexy and pigmented!  The colors blend well and you can create several day, night as well as "no makeup" looks with this palette.  They've done it again, another palette that was worth the wait and the splurge at least to me.  I honestly can't say there is one color in this palette that I didn't really care for and with a primer I love the long wear!
Amy P.
Huntington Beach, CA
I added this to my sephora cart on a wimp. Thinking I will just use it to get free shipping. However, I opened this last night and it left me breathless. On the outside, the box is just look like any other box. But once I opened the pallet, it was beautiful. I couldn't believe how beautiful the colors were. It has all the right shades that I gravitate to and i couldn't put it down.

I tried it on this morning and omg the color is so velvety and pigmented. A little goes a long way.

Definitely worth the money.
Lexi C.
Logan , UT
If you've been dying to try Marc Jacobs eyeshadows, this is a wonderful opportunity! It's a heck of a lot cheaper than their eyeshadow palletes plus you get a blush, bronzer and highlight as well. The colors are beautiful, pigmented and super easy to blend. Plus the carrying case is so cute!!!
Jenny P.
Gorgeous colors and amazing pigment! The only downside to this is the bronzer! I'm naturally a medium skin tone so this blends into my skin so I just use it as a shadow! Packaging doesn't have a proper lid on top of the colors so you definitely dont want to lose the little plastic that comes on top of the color.
Crazy J.
Durham, NC
This palette is amazing! The bronzer, highlighter and Blush and buttery and blendable. The eyeshadows are beautiful nudes that you can create so many looks with. It's a little pricey but soooo worth it. I would definitely recommend and buy this again.
chandra a.
fife, WA
Meh... I got this an have only used it a few times and was never that impressed with it. The case is cool but the colors werent the greatest pigmentation and the amount of looks the can be created from this are very minimal given the price. The bronzer was pretty much my exact skin tone and did nothing for me, really. I didnt hate it, but surely wont be writing home about it
Solanyes F.
I love it, I definitely love those colors are the maximum, I can make great creations in my face, I can combine them for any occasion, so it really is one of my favorites. I love it, I love it, I love it. I do not know what else to say because it's great that you do not have to actually use it because besides being beautiful, they are very durable and of very good quality.
Robin C.
Cranston, RI
Are the all shimmer colors or any matte?
Rylee B.
Indiana
How pigmented are these eyeshadows?
Aidee S.
Whittier , CA
Are the colors pigmented?
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
How much does this cost is it worth the money is it very pigmented does it last a long time
So beautifol i excelent