Marc Jacobs Mini Variety Set

by Marc Jacobs

Marc Jacobs Variety Set. Includes 4 4ML / .12 OZ bottles of perfume

Marc Jacobs Dot Eau De Parfum; Marc Jacobs Honey Eau De Parfum; Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Eau De Toilette; Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Toilette

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Mini Variety Set!
Dallas
I have brothers as a gift not for myself so I did not get a chance to snow any of them but my sister is always talking about it so I'm assuming it is not too bad of a small we usually have the same taste in perfumes and colognes
Peachtree Cty, GA
I really enjoyed the variety in this set of fragrances! It seems like a great idea to try before you purchase the full fragrance. It is great to have different type of fragrance for different days or moods!
San Antonio, TX
I love all of these scents and was happy to purchase this set because it gives you the opportunity to try out the other perfumes in the line. My top favorites are the Daisy and Dot
Chateaugay, NY
Seriously the only thing better that they could do is to add a sprayer to them because I love these mini perfume sets as they’re perfect for on the go and traveling!
Tulsa
Lovely  lil set. Nothing better than sweet smell of Marc Jacobs! Great value for yr $. They should make more sets like this. Only improvement would be cheaper price.
Yuma, AZ
The dot by Marc Jacobs will forever be one of my favorite scents out there. It smells amazing and I get lots of compliments everytime I wear Marc Jacobs fragrances. I would definitely recommend to others! 10/10 worth every penny!
Memphis, TN
Ok, I have written at least 40 reviews on Marc Jacobs fragrances and I will continue to write at least 100 more over the years.  I am a huge fan of all of the Marc Jacobs fragrances!  While my favorite scent may change with the season or as they progress, it is almost always Marc Jacobs.  Their fragrances are consistently high quality and appeal to my senses.  I highly recommend getting a variety set and playing with the different scents to find the one that is perfect for you and to change up with your mood or the season.  Variety sets are always my go to for gifting.
Love this little set, it's a perfect gift or for yourself if you're looking for a new fragrance and want to try a variety! Great mix of sweet, floral and fresh scents! They all smell amazing it's hard to pick the best one!
Las Cruces
The first fragrance I was privileged to have was the Marc Jacobs I tend to use more neutral scents with a minimal cologne exists lingering level. I push for a light garden smell and Marc goes above and beyond.
42580 Deer Isle Drive Chantilly VA
I love the smell of Marc Jacobs daisy. I have been using it for a while and its my favorite. I like the set that comes with the lotion and shower gel.