BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

• Really want to try this cologne in 2016, how does it compare to D...1 Answers
  • Why so pricey? Is it worth it?8 Answers
Jarrett J.
West Park, FL
This Marc Jacobs scent smells amazing! I’ve been using it for while now and every time I wear it I get compliments. I call it my every day scent. Its hard to find in stores, but I usually have luck online. I would definitely recommend it!
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
AMAZING! I bought this for my boyfriend many years ago and it's still my favorite. It's sexy, sexually, and manly. It's woodsy but in a sexy way. I even spray myself with this from time to time. It's honestly an unforgettable scent. This reminds me of what a well dressed Man walking down Tribeca would smell like.
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband and I are both very fond of Mark Jacobs colognes and perfumes . They always have a great scent that is not overpowering in anyway . The price is very reasonable for the product you get . The bottle that it comes in is always so nice looking . We definitely will continue to purchase Mark Jacobs products in colognes and perfumes as well as others
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Marc Jacobs is one of my favorite brands for fragrances, they are intense in the scent and they last all day. This one in particular has become a classic for my best friend. Me and a friend gave him one for his birthday and he totally fell in love with the scent, he gets many compliments about it.
Lisa H.
Walnut Creek, CA
I bought this for my boyfriend just because and we both love it. It's masculine but in a subtle way. It is not an overbearing scent and I find that this scent does best in the spring and summer time since it is so light and pleasant. It is slightly sweet with earthy notes to it. It does not have coconut notes in it, but it smells like there is some coconut hidden somewhere behind all the woodsy notes.
Karina S.
DUARTE, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Listen up men, if you want to smell good to go out then use this. It will give you your own personal signature to malice and as you walk through the door. It is strong yet satisfying and I recommended to any man that enjoys being the center of attention.
Naz W.
San Fransisco
I got this for my hubby from our local mall, i think it was from macys or maybe sephora, he really likes it and i love when he sprays it because it makes the whole room smell so pleasant and clean. he loves it, i love it, its a win win situation.
Irem M.
I bought this Cologne for my husband and he loved it. at the store it smelled more cool and floral, later it smelled so sweet that it gave me a headache every time he sprayed it. it had almost a plant like smell.
it was just odd.
Priscilla V.
I have bought this for my husband for a few years now and he loves it and so do I. It has such a nice clean, masculine scent. Its intoxicating without being overwhelming. Its a great buy if your looking for a cologne for someone.
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
This scent is perfect because it smells very rich and elegant. It's a little spicy and very masculine but not overwhelming. I recommend this product to anybody!
Maria M.
Does this smell good?
Nicole T.
How does this smell? Is it strong?
Carina S.
Is this cologne overpowering?
Unique W.
Portland, OR
Is it strong? How does it smell?
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Why so pricey? Is it worth it?