BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

Marc Jacobs Men is an unexpected scent with original, modern style that creates a feeling of understated luxury. This green-woodsy scent is layered with Italian bergamot, lush spices, clear watery fig leaves and masculine florals, soothed with Indonesian patchouli and moss. Notes: Italian Bergamot, Tuscan Cypress, Cumin, Cardamom, Ginger, Fig Leaves, Rose de Mai, Cyclamen, Tonka Bean, Cedarwood, Nirvanolide Musk, Provence Fig, Indonesian Patchouli, Musk. Style: Unexpected. Modern. Luxurious. see more...

• This was handed to me in a sample pouch..id like to purch...1 Answers
  • Oh I like the bottle hows the smell and is it long lasting?2 Answers
  • Is it good? How is the smell?2 Answers
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Very fresh scent with notes of fig. It is very refreshing, classic and sophisticated. Great scent for summertime and even winter. It's a balanced fragrance and not too strong. Perfect for any age.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
Marc Jacobs is not A brand it is THE brand. The scent is always amazing. I recommend going and trying them out because it smells good little goes a long way and this will last a long time . Hands down
Deborah B.
Knoxville, TN
I bought this for my husband and I love it. He also loves it and wears it often. It is a Eau de Toilette Spray with an attitude...it has an intoxicating smell. I bought this at a large department store. Price wise it is comparable to others of similar quality. I will definitely buy this again.
Jonlyn I.
Newberg, OR
This fragrance is amazing, I purchased this for my spouse and he is on his second bottle. I tend to like all of Marc Jacobs fragrances but this is one of my favorites. I have found that most colognes my husband will only put on occasionally but this one I have noticed he will wear daily.
Sherri P.
Hometown, WV
This Cologne smells really good. I wearit a lot. Leaves you smelling good for hours. Not a strong smell. Would recommend this product to anyone looking for a light great smelling Cologne. Also the price is fair and not too expensive.
Kristen C.
Long Beach, NY
My fragrance secret? Marc Jacobs for Men! The scent is light enough for a woman while not overly floral or sweet. I have been wearing this for over 10 years now and am always asked what I am wearing! I will continue to purchase this product as long as it is made!
Julianna P.
Laredo, TX
This cologne smells wonderful - and smells high dollar for sure! It is not over powering like some colognes are. The scent is nice and subtle. I find the description to be accurate. You will definitely get compliments I would absolutely recommend this.
Eboni P.
I bought this for my husband he loves it I'm so tired of telling him to try a different cologne I actually had to go back and purchase another bottle because he won't put this one down
Rachael M.
Marc Jacobs is my favorite perfume! No other brand compares. I buy every one that comes out, but I always have to buy this one as well. The price is pricey but so worth it because it lasts long, you don't have to put on a lot. I get so many compliments. #1
Katrina B.
Philadelphia, PA
I brought my husband the men version of the cologne forefathers dayoneyear and loved it. So I was Ina department store and triedcthe women version and fell in love.
Mo N.
Pasadena, CA
Is this a good smell for Fall ?
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
I heard this is nice,, is it ?
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
I love Marc Jacobs line and their packaging is sleek and simple so is their makeup line. Elegant. I wonder does this cologne smell good? It is money worth spend? Or their others cologne that's more cheaper and with better smell??
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Oh I like the bottle hows the smell and is it long lasting?
Solis C.
Is it good? How is the smell?